Ashley McWhorter
duh

Warsaw, MO

#1 May 1, 2013
What do you think of her? She's a joke. A nobody. A druggie just like everyone she runs with. Her daughter would be 1000x better if she was with someone else. She's not going anywhere in life and never will. She is set in her ways. Plus she's a whore.
Public Enemy

Jefferson City, MO

#2 May 1, 2013
Well look at her mother, prime example the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
judgement

Warsaw, MO

#3 May 2, 2013
Not just her mom look at her cousin! She couldnt even stay sober while prego!!! Pathetic family through and through. Now she's in a relationship??? Hope the poor guy knows she couldn't stay faithful if you paid her! She a pill freak and does Meth.
StupidRatchets

Troy, MO

#4 May 3, 2013
She doesn't know how to function without her drugs! And she beats her daughter!
bystander

United States

#5 May 3, 2013
I've seen her slam her daughters head in a wall!!! Poor kid! Needa a new mom!!
sixmonths

Warsaw, MO

#6 May 3, 2013
Look all you b****** need to go suck a big one. Who are any of you to judge? You don't know her life, haven't lived any of it and don't know her past. I had the honor of being apart of her life for six months, and you think ita easy living life with everyone throwing people your related to in your face? And she is a great mom! She loves her kid like nothing else. So you all need to f off and fix your own life and stay out of others.
sixmonths

Warsaw, MO

#7 May 3, 2013
She isn't a bad person at all, and she's smart and she cares about other people. She's kind and considerate.and you guys need to leave her the f alone!!
boss bitch

United States

#8 May 3, 2013
judgement wrote:
Not just her mom look at her cousin! She couldnt even stay sober while prego!!! Pathetic family through and through. Now she's in a relationship??? Hope the poor guy knows she couldn't stay faithful if you paid her! She a pill freak and does Meth.
I can't stop the rumors fro starting,and I can't really change people's minds who believe them, all I can do is sit back and laugh at these low life people who have nothing better to do than talk about people. And if you wanna know something about me ask me the streets can only tell wat they heard. I can tell you wat I know... just know your approval is not desired or required, so if you talk bout my family. Here's some advise, click your heels together and wish you had a life...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
That time of the year again! 2 hr The Truth 12
lost love 5 hr honestasyouweretome 65
Melissa as Andrew's new Benz? 6 hr Jrl 28
wh*res in Rolla 7 hr Mr Ed 12
Mr Ed 7 hr Mr Ed 12
Me Ed is Ryan Kallman 7 hr Mr Ed 43
Mr ed speaks 7 hr Mr Ed 78
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rolla Mortgages