Brittany Crews
Uh Oh

Rolla, MO

#43 Apr 3, 2012
* And that was a dumb move, because the person you ran to is one of my best friends. Hahaha.

Since: Jan 12

United States

#44 Apr 4, 2012
Because now urs fu***ngpussy why don't u just shut ur damn mouth I love Britney to death. U might not know me but I won't run around and saying it I will finish it right there. So just stop or we are gonna have problems
Uh Oh

Rolla, MO

#45 Apr 4, 2012
Definitely not... Why did Morgan beat the sh*t out of her? Because she was running her nasty mouth. I've tried confronting her and she lied about everything she ran around saying, just so she wouldn't get her a*s beat.... Ha!!
brittany crews

United States

#46 Apr 5, 2012
okay "uh oh" who r u
i love you

Rolla, MO

#47 Apr 5, 2012
I saw the video and I laughed. I love Morgan but I cant stand Brittany or her Boyfriend Norman. They think they are all that and they are a bunch of drug addicts I would know. Thats why neither of them go to school anymore that I know of cause they stay home and do drugs.
brittany crews

United States

#48 Apr 6, 2012
i love you wrote:
I saw the video and I laughed. I love Morgan but I cant stand Brittany or her Boyfriend Norman. They think they are all that and they are a bunch of drug addicts I would know. Thats why neither of them go to school anymore that I know of cause they stay home and do drugs.
Listen here b*tch I dont do drugs and I didnt go for a reason so if u dont kno ur facts shut the hell up and dont f*ckin say shit bout my bf either....put ur real damn name!!!!
Uh Oh

Rolla, MO

#49 Apr 6, 2012
You can't say you don't do drugs..... You live at Tim's, Norman's your boyfriend. It's hard to lie when the evidence is popping out in sores from too much pump it. You're such a joke....
brittany crews

United States

#50 Apr 7, 2012
ha ha u actually made me laugh bit¤h
Truth

Holts Summit, MO

#51 Apr 10, 2012
I seen the video of Morgan beating her ass to. Freaking Great! Morgan tore her ass up and it was so funny. Her boyfriend just stood there and watched her get messed up- it was funny sh*t!
Uh Oh

Rolla, MO

#52 Apr 10, 2012
She keeps staring like she has been the last few days, she's going to get what Morgan gave her twice as bad......
I love you

Rolla, MO

#53 Apr 10, 2012
Really her boyfriend just stood there? He is such an ass. I hate them both. If they dont want to be known as drug addicts or drop outs then they need to leave Tim's. The cops are always watchin that place. They dont know it because cops dont always show up but they are always watchin that place, because it is known as a drug house. I hope it gets raided on day and they all go to jail. Everyone but Tim he is a good guy. That i know of I dont know if he is doin any of the drugs but I know norman is and I know she is to.
Uh Oh

Rolla, MO

#54 Apr 10, 2012
I love you wrote:
Really her boyfriend just stood there? He is such an ass. I hate them both. If they dont want to be known as drug addicts or drop outs then they need to leave Tim's. The cops are always watchin that place. They dont know it because cops dont always show up but they are always watchin that place, because it is known as a drug house. I hope it gets raided on day and they all go to jail. Everyone but Tim he is a good guy. That i know of I dont know if he is doin any of the drugs but I know norman is and I know she is to.
You're absolutely right.... Apparently Norman proposed to her. Ha! He supplies the kids with a place to do their drugs, and drink, and smoke weed. So if and when the do bust his house, he'll go down with them for being an accessory to illegal activity. Something bad is going to happen to some kid one day, and then the honest truth will be exposed.
LMFAO

Warrensburg, MO

#56 Jan 4, 2013
this bitch just checked out of a pod in jail because she told the bail bondsmen on the phone she snitched for aliving and addmitted to it to the pod that she told on people to detective harper!
Drop dead Torie Marie

Fairfax, VA

#57 Jan 16, 2013
Keke I'd smack the p!ss out of her lmao and as for brittny you are just as nasty as they get. I think brittny linheart had a better reputation than you do. Didn't you marry Norman then leave him like three weeks later? I think that qualifies you to be a bad fuxking person.
Drop dead Torie Marie

Fairfax, VA

#58 Jan 16, 2013
And yes she does do drugs she used to harp on me to buy her pump it andiu never did. That sh!t it just nasty and bad for your health
muttlee420

Rolla, MO

#59 Jul 16, 2013
Ladies lets be civil
sam

Rolla, MO

#60 Jul 16, 2013
Truth wrote:
I seen the video of Morgan beating her ass to. Freaking Great! Morgan tore her ass up and it was so funny. Her boyfriend just stood there and watched her get messed up- it was funny sh*t!
We're can I see the video
Brittany Bailey

Edmonds, WA

#62 Feb 19, 2017
You guys are some trash talking mtherfuc|<ers now aren't you. Come say it to my face.
DRD

United States

#63 Feb 19, 2017
Brittany Bailey wrote:
You guys are some trash talking mtherfuc|<ers now aren't you. Come say it to my face.
Why are you replying to a post from 3 years ago? Almost like you're begging for attention.
Brittany Bailey

Edmonds, WA

#64 Apr 26, 2017
DRD wrote:
<quoted text>

Why are you replying to a post from 3 years ago? Almost like you're begging for attention.
Because I can. I'm tired of the **** talking.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shian Davis 5 hr Prego 3
Anybody know where jake bailey is 16 hr omg 11
Rolla Manor 18 hr Nopaycuts 18
New to town Hi! 20 hr Ihateidiots 10
chris lolis 21 hr Walmart gal 4
Rolls Missouri Thu shorty 10
Nicole Gooch Wed chris 4

Rolla Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance