Next Last
Sarah

Rolla, MO

#1 Feb 1, 2012
Who is she??
Pissed.Off....

Rolla, MO

#2 Feb 1, 2012
She keeps running her mouth, and messing with her ex who has a girlfriend. She's a nasty wh*re!
dirty boy

Dallas, TX

#3 Feb 1, 2012
I did the dirty!!
Uh Oh....

Rolla, MO

#4 Feb 1, 2012
Go get checked man....
Pissed.Off....

Rolla, MO

#5 Feb 1, 2012
I heard she cheated on Brendan. And then she walks around saying he's a d*ck..... Dumb b*tch.
dirty boy

Dallas, TX

#6 Feb 1, 2012
Don't worry I did I also found out that I have a very low probability of havin kids due to the pants I wear! Yay me!!!
Anonymous

O Fallon, MO

#7 Feb 1, 2012
Shes a hoe for sure. U see her hair? She looks like a coke head now lol
brenden sandifer

Rolla, MO

#8 Feb 2, 2012
lol i love all these commits yall are funny
Pissed.Off....

Rolla, MO

#9 Feb 2, 2012
She's your girlfriend bro.... Man you sure know how to pick 'em.
hate the world

Rolla, MO

#10 Feb 2, 2012
u all need to grow the f*** up britney is a good person and can be a good friend and brenden is a dick no matter wat u say brenden will always be a dick
Sarah

Rolla, MO

#11 Feb 2, 2012
She's NOT a good person! I bet if she didn't run around and try to screw everyone's boyfriend he wouldn't be! I'd be a d*ck too if my girlfriend looked like a coke-wh*re.......

Since: Jan 12

United States

#12 Feb 2, 2012
Ok first of all Sarah u said u don't even know her so shut the hell up and quit talkin sh*t on her beittaney is one of my friends just because she likes boys doesn't mean she has a problem obviously u have some problems cuz ur on this site starting stuff soo ya and all u other people that are saying stuff r freaking lowlifes . Brittaney is my friend. I'm honna stand up for her so if u have something to say say to our faces

United States

#13 Feb 2, 2012
And see I'm not hiding behind a fake name so you can come up to my face and say it
jen sharpes

Rolla, MO

#14 Feb 2, 2012
britney is a good friend of mine all u guys can go suck it
Lmfao!!!!!

Rolla, MO

#15 Feb 2, 2012
And they all hangout together.......
keke wallace

Belton, MO

#16 Feb 2, 2012
Jade how about you stop talking to Sarah like that! Because not appreciate she wasn't talking crap shes just stating opinions maybe telling Britney to get her own boyfriend instead of taking others. And yah your posting your real name so is she.. Have a good at:)
jen sharpes

Rolla, MO

#18 Feb 2, 2012
keke same goes for u jade was stating her opinion stay out of it

United States

#19 Feb 2, 2012
Well I'm just saying people can stop starting stuff about her I'm not really talking bout her I was talking bout all of the other People that are tlking Sh*t on her sarahsaid balah blah about britt and she doesn't even know her so she can stay out of it

United States

#20 Feb 2, 2012
Thanks Jen :)
keke wallace

Belton, MO

#21 Feb 2, 2012
Jen are you the one who commented on my wall telling me I need to close my legs??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Katie rask still do hair? 11 hr Luke 3
Chuck reeves 14 hr Bridges 2
New antique store in Rolla soon. 15 hr Sho 6
Andrea Freeland (Jul '12) 16 hr Ihateidiots 24
What happened to all the Birdsingers that use t... 20 hr moon bear 3
Women at Loves truck stop holding sign for money. 23 hr Mee 6
Past Mcd's or Walmart employees Sun Sam Walton 7

Rolla Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance