CB is officially demoted in Killa's f...

CB is officially demoted in Killa's fan club

Posted in the Rolla Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“I'm right”

Since: Oct 12

Rolla, MO

#1 Dec 15, 2012
That's right. CB seems to be regressing. President of the fan club is an esteemed position with low qualifications. But CB no longer meets those qualifications.

As such, that leaves an opening. I will be evaluating and announce a new President shortly.

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

#2 Dec 15, 2012
Applicants may apply here. Applications are not required.
jack

United States

#4 Dec 15, 2012
As the vice president i object to the removal of cb as president. If he is pushed out i shall also resign my post. I'm sure that'll make killa think twice about doing anything hasty.

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

#5 Dec 15, 2012
killa_the_compassionate wrote:
That's right. CB seems to be regressing. President of the fan club is an esteemed position with low qualifications. But CB no longer meets those qualifications.
As such, that leaves an opening. I will be evaluating and announce a new President shortly.
Oh well, the pay compared to most of the killa's post >inferior to the point of non-usable "counterfeitability" <.{I know, I know there is no such word as "counterfeitability" but in this case it seemed appropriate. ha

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

#6 Dec 15, 2012
Due to influential members of the fan club's objections, I am suspending CB's demotion for now. CB, you are on notice.

“Now do whats right!”

Doolittle, Mo.

#7 Dec 15, 2012
jack wrote:
As the vice president i object to the removal of cb as president. If he is pushed out i shall also resign my post. I'm sure that'll make killa think twice about doing anything hasty.
Thanks VP.
CCC

Rolla, MO

#8 Dec 15, 2012
I have stumbled into a teabilly love fest.

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

#9 Dec 15, 2012
CCC wrote:
I have stumbled into a teabilly love fest.
Application received
Old time democrat

Grain Valley, MO

#10 Dec 15, 2012
What's goin on here ??? I clueless, I feel like I did years ago,,, please bring me up to speed !!! Thanks
CCC

Rolla, MO

#12 Dec 15, 2012
killa_the_compassionate wrote:
<quoted text>
Application received
and you received it well

now wipe that spooge off your chin, Doris

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

#13 Dec 15, 2012
Old time democrat wrote:
What's goin on here ??? I clueless, I feel like I did years ago,,, please bring me up to speed !!! Thanks
I have a fan club of libs that follow me and are trying to learn the truth of life. CCC is the newest member.
Old time democrat

Grain Valley, MO

#15 Dec 15, 2012
Killa,, thanks,, Im guessing most all these people on here are fans of yours,,they are learning against their will !! Won't b long before there's a whole list of old time democrats,,,,,,enjoy !!
CCC

Rolla, MO

#16 Dec 15, 2012
Bloodfart wrote:
I like CCC.
I bet you do, Bottom Boy.

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

#18 Dec 16, 2012
Bloodfart wrote:
I like CCC.
He's got a long way to go. Not too smart. At least that we've seen to date.

“Now do whats right!”

Doolittle, Mo.

#19 Dec 16, 2012
Bloodfart wrote:
Hey look CCC is a catcher like CB and jose. We allow CB on here cause he gets upset easily so i'll tell you as well, take your queer references to a forum for that stuff. Get ahold of jose and you two discuss who's a top and who's a bottom. Im sure that you want to flop but your scared. Go ahead you and jose try something new.
KTC, CCC, he's not worthy of the promotion.
And we let little bloody on here so he can find his >>male friends<<<<????HHH HMMMMM!

I'm not saying this is wrong if he, or his friends are over 21. I just feel he should go to other threads for this type of activity.

“Now do whats right!”

Doolittle, Mo.

#21 Dec 16, 2012
Bloodfart wrote:
Again CB when you do your little arrows, dude it makes you look stupid. Just use all caps. And what you, jose, and ccc do in your private life with each other is your business. Just leave the gay stuff off of here thats all that i ask. If you three want to rub diaper cream on each others bottoms when you have been spanked on here is totally up to you. I don't judge. But please make sure that those two are over 18. Remember what happened to you last time? Just because they drive doesn't make them legal. I thought that you would have learned the first time!
You most definitely seem very up on the gay things, have you came out of the >>>>>>> >>>>>>closet <<<<<<< <<<<<<< < to your family yet?
CCC

Rolla, MO

#23 Dec 16, 2012
Bloodfart wrote:
Im up on the gay things because i have gay friends retard. Im not in the closet like you....
You are totally a peenie puffer.
Emily

Rolla, MO

#25 Dec 17, 2012
Bloodfart wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey why don't you help your man friend out? CB is going through a difficult period in his life. As you are the leading authority on "twinks" for the area. And don't feel so bad that you are a power bottom. Hey its who you are you lil pillow biter.
YOU help him out, peenie puffer.

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

#26 Dec 17, 2012
Emily wrote:
<quoted text>YOU help him out, peenie puffer.
Application received

“Now do whats right!”

Doolittle, Mo.

#27 Dec 17, 2012
Bloodfart wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey why don't you help your man friend out? CB is going through a difficult period in his life. As you are the leading authority on "twinks" for the area. And don't feel so bad that you are a power bottom. Hey its who you are you lil pillow biter.
Ha, the only trouble I'm having at the present time is choosing which southern state my mate and I will head towards Thursday for another vacation.

It amazes how you can describe gay activites so vividly. sort of gross to me, but if thats what you enjoy, so be it, who am I to judge.

Oh, before you jump to any wrong conmclusion, I still see my beautiful mate as I did 42 years ago when we met and >>>SHE<<< was that young college cheerleader.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
unsolved homicides in area (Sep '12) 1 hr truther 89
pcsd warrants 1 hr Spacepants 7
How is Shockley still in practice 6 hr FeelingFroggy 2
aslhy reed 7 hr No sympathy 12
tim Potter just before he went missing (Aug '12) 8 hr Vice 176
A BIG a thank you to South Central Drug Force 8 hr Vice 24
rip off car dealers (Sep '11) 12 hr Stw 70

Rolla Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance