Ignore Killa
Enough already

Jefferson City, MO

#1 Feb 12, 2013
He is merely baiting people to respond to his rants and then laughs at them with derision. His inflated ego and psychotic babblings mark a person who is on the edge of a breakdown and, considering his name, perhaps violence toward the "masses" and "fans" over which he assumes to pontificate.

Don't encourage him.

Without an audience Killa would cease to exist. He reminds me of Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton in that regard.
Sydney L

Jefferson City, MO

#2 Feb 12, 2013
Agree completely. He's a first class nut job with too much time on his hands.

“I'm right”

Since: Oct 12

Rolla, MO

#3 Feb 12, 2013
Enough already wrote:
He is merely baiting people to respond to his rants and then laughs at them with derision. His inflated ego and psychotic babblings mark a person who is on the edge of a breakdown and, considering his name, perhaps violence toward the "masses" and "fans" over which he assumes to pontificate.

Don't encourage him.

Without an audience Killa would cease to exist. He reminds me of Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton in that regard.
They can't quit me! You remind me of someone ineffective. I don't remember their name though because they were so insignificant.
Father Barry

Burlington, IA

#4 Feb 12, 2013
Enough already wrote:
Don't encourage him.
Aren't you doing exactly what you are suggesting not to do? Not too bright are you?
gun nutz

Rolla, MO

#5 Feb 12, 2013
killa_the_compassionate wrote:
<quoted text>
They can't quit me! You remind me of someone ineffective. I don't remember their name though because they were so insignificant.
Look in the mirror for ineffective and insignificant. You will also see a halfwit and a scat muncher in there as well.

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

#6 Feb 12, 2013
gun nutz wrote:
<quoted text>Look in the mirror for ineffective and insignificant. You will also see a halfwit and a scat muncher in there as well.
You burned me. That hurt my feelings.
floodbart

Rolla, MO

#7 Feb 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Scat muncher. You are nasty, killa.
Killa the Constipated

Salem, MO

#8 Feb 12, 2013
Enough already wrote:
Don't encourage him.
He does have a lot of similarities to Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson, especially Al before he lost all of the weight.
Been there

United States

#9 Feb 13, 2013
Yeah, a big mouth and the only substance he spouts is Bullpoop! Lol

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

#10 Feb 13, 2013
This ignore killa thread is going well.
LOL

Jefferson City, MO

#11 Feb 13, 2013
This ignore killa thread is going well.
What did you say?
floodbart

Fairfax, VA

#12 Feb 13, 2013
<quoted text>
But I'll munch your scat (pardon my silly pun)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Andy jones 10 hr Beentheredonethat... 1
stephen grady 20 hr sadie 1
Never buy Girl Scout cookies. Exploitation. 23 hr Vichy72 7
who's tripp??? (Jun '13) Mon Shugg 8
women interested in 3 sum with hubby and I Sun Black 3
Tanner hance (Mar '12) Sun The Carl Smith 26
White Trash people in Rolla (Apr '16) Sun Mee 46

Rolla Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance