Washington D.C. bans word freedom

Washington D.C. bans word freedom

Posted in the Rolla Forum

“I'm right”

Since: Oct 12

Rolla, MO

#1 Mar 5, 2013
From license plates. But Obama is cool with 'taxation without representation' on his license plate. How very dictatorial of him.
LOL

Odessa, MO

#2 Mar 5, 2013
Killa, you know if you got more fiber in your deit, you might have a better outlook.

“I'm right”

Since: Oct 12

Rolla, MO

#3 Mar 5, 2013
Obama just doesn't stop giving me material.
runny mouth

Rolla, MO

#4 Mar 5, 2013
killa_the_compassionate wrote:
Obama just doesn't stop giving me material.
you have diarrhea of the face
LOL

Jefferson City, MO

#5 Mar 5, 2013
killa_the_compassionate wrote:
From license plates. But Obama is cool with 'taxation without representation' on his license plate. How very dictatorial of him.
This is a local gov. issue. Dumb bunny!!!

“I'm right”

Since: Oct 12

Rolla, MO

#6 Mar 5, 2013
Here come the Obama apologists
Bob the Buckeye

United States

#7 Mar 5, 2013
You hang in there, sir. Your delivery is spot on and must raise some dander if the attacks on you are to be believed. This country is filled to the brim with silly nay bobs who derive their sustenance at the government teat and will attack, en masse, anyone who represents the possibility of interrupting their suckling.

“I'm right”

Since: Oct 12

Rolla, MO

#8 Mar 5, 2013
Bob the Buckeye wrote:
You hang in there, sir. Your delivery is spot on and must raise some dander if the attacks on you are to be believed. This country is filled to the brim with silly nay bobs who derive their sustenance at the government teat and will attack, en masse, anyone who represents the possibility of interrupting their suckling.
I measure my effectiveness by the level of vitriol. Judging by recent comments, I'm doing well.
Stupid people

Belton, MO

#9 Mar 5, 2013
You people are stupid! I don't know killa, he may be my worst enemy but you stupid people need to listen to him, he knows what he's talking about most of the time.
Bob the Buckeye

Rolla, MO

#10 Mar 5, 2013
Bob the Buckeye wrote:
You hang in there, sir. Your delivery is spot on and must raise some dander if the attacks on you are to be believed. This country is filled to the brim with silly nay bobs who derive their sustenance at the government teat and will attack, en masse, anyone who represents the possibility of interrupting their suckling.
Just as long as they don't try to knock me off killa's pecker.
Bob the Buckeye

Knoxville, TN

#11 Mar 5, 2013
Pitiful, pitiful. I just support Killa and his/her commentary. From you commentary you are either a junior high kid or a liberal, each have the same amount of intelligence.
Old time democrat

Warrensburg, MO

#12 Mar 5, 2013
Bob the Buckeye wrote:
Pitiful, pitiful. I just support Killa and his/her commentary. From you commentary you are either a junior high kid or a liberal, each have the same amount of intelligence.
Well said !
Bob the Buckeye

Knoxville, TN

#13 Mar 5, 2013
Old time democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said !
Thank you.
Bob the Buckeye

Rolla, MO

#14 Mar 5, 2013
Old time democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said !
Kinda hard to talk with my mouth full of killa's manly essence.
john

Rolla, MO

#15 Mar 5, 2013
Bob, killa, and old time democrat have the rest of the night off. They are at a local flea bag motel taking turns going to town on each other's lolly pops.
Old time democrat

Warrensburg, MO

#16 Mar 6, 2013
john wrote:
Bob, killa, and old time democrat have the rest of the night off. They are at a local flea bag motel taking turns going to town on each other's lolly pops.
Your IQ suggest ,,,,,,,,,, you are a democrat !
LOL

Odessa, MO

#17 Mar 6, 2013
Old time democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Your IQ suggest ,,,,,,,,,, you are a democrat !
Your IQ suggest brain damage!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I'd stick it in her 57 min Richard 3
Jeremy Batcher sk8 1 hr bandannaduke 4
Kendra wilson kyle light (Jan '16) 4 hr lmao 43
Anyone know a dean Martin from vida mo ? (Jul '14) 6 hr Go f yourself 5
Nevada Clift- Wilson 7 hr Wow 4
jesse ryce (Jan '12) 9 hr Just saying 67
Cindy Westall (Jan '16) 16 hr Somalia 12

Rolla Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rolla Mortgages