Bloodfart wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you read your own stuff that you type? Try reading it please
and you said you didn't know how to read
LOL

Windsor, MO

#26 Feb 5, 2013
floodbart wrote:
By rights Republicans should have won the Senate in 2010 but didnít. They probably should have again in 2012 but lost seats. Some degree of the 2012 success was due to the fact that President Obamaís coalition and campaign were more potent and better organized than expected. But the overriding reason was that Republican primary electorates kept nominating candidates who ripped it in the conservative rage bubble but barely survived first contact that with a bipartisan, non-gerrymandered electorate, even in relative conservative states like Missouri and Indiana.
Good point.

“I'm right”

Since: Oct 12

Rolla, MO

#28 Feb 5, 2013
floodbart wrote:
By rights Republicans should have won the Senate in 2010 but didn’t. They probably should have again in 2012 but lost seats. Some degree of the 2012 success was due to the fact that President Obama’s coalition and campaign were more potent and better organized than expected. But the overriding reason was that Republican primary electorates kept nominating candidates who ripped it in the conservative rage bubble but barely survived first contact that with a bipartisan, non-gerrymandered electorate, even in relative conservative states like Missouri and Indiana.
It's like 2010 never happened!
Ramey

Rolla, MO

#29 Feb 5, 2013
killa_the_compassionate wrote:
<quoted text>
It's like 2010 never happened!
So let me get this straight, gun nutz: Guns make everyone safer, therefore a gun range should be the safest place on earth?
Zugg

United States

#30 Feb 5, 2013
Ramey wrote:
<quoted text>
So let me get this straight, gun nutz: Guns make everyone safer, therefore a gun range should be the safest place on earth?
I love gun ranges

Lots of manly men and their "guns" if you know what I mean ;) ;)

“I'm right”

Since: Oct 12

Rolla, MO

#31 Feb 5, 2013
Ramey wrote:
<quoted text>So let me get this straight, gun nutz: Guns make everyone safer, therefore a gun range should be the safest place on earth?
Depends who's got the gun. The location is irrelevant.
floodbart

Rolla, MO

#32 Feb 6, 2013
killa_the_compassionate wrote:
<quoted text>
Depends who's got the gun. The location is irrelevant.
Stick with your online shooting games, Fantasy Boy.
floodbart

Calhoun, MO

#33 Feb 6, 2013
Please be my fantasy boy
Thisguysadouche

Springfield, MO

#34 Feb 6, 2013
Killa an idiot wrote:
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/vide o/armed-survivalist-holds-chil d-hostage-underground-bunker-1 8384894
Shoots and kills a school bus driver then grabs a kid and holds him hostage in his cave, debate on!!!
He probably is an Obama voter mad because his state check was delayed......Just like you.
Thisguysadouche

Springfield, MO

#35 Feb 6, 2013
floodbart wrote:
<quoted text>
Stick with your online shooting games, Fantasy Boy.
Safer than the places where only criminals have guns, nitwit. Funny thing is that in America, the heavily legally armed areas of the country, like Wyoming, have the lowest homicide rates, and the gunfree zones like Chi-town have the highest.

In fact, homicides in America correlate to Obama voters......You find the heaviest Obama voter maps, and you'll have EXACTLY a map of people shooting each other over their foodstamps......Go on, try it......Anyone can do it, find a voter turnout map......And then pull up the violent crime map......Superimpose the two and they are IDENTICAl!

Want to cut the US homicide rate by 3/4.......BAN OBAMA VOTERS!
GeorgeGooberBush

Rolla, MO

#36 Feb 6, 2013
Thisguysadouche wrote:
<quoted text> He probably is an Obama voter mad because his state check was delayed......Just like you.
Nope. It was established from his neighbors that knew him he was a delusional right-wing nut. Like you.
GeorgeGooberBush

Rolla, MO

#37 Feb 6, 2013
Thisguysadouche wrote:
<quoted text>
In fact, homicides in America correlate to Obama voters......You find the heaviest Obama voter maps, and you'll have EXACTLY a map of people shooting each other over their foodstamps......Go on, try it......Anyone can do it, find a voter turnout map......And then pull up the violent crime map......Superimpose the two and they are IDENTICAl!
Want to cut the US homicide rate by 3/4.......BAN OBAMA VOTERS!
total B.S. from that propoganda you watch all day

not a bit of truth or logic in it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Have you seen this car? 5 hr Smarter Than You 2
RollaNet 6 hr killa_the_compass... 3
Benton Square 14 8 hr jules 50
Rolla net bows down to liberal Democrats. 9 hr shotmytoe 17
bill the psychic (Mar '12) 11 hr ? 48
Jasmine at Tater Patch 12 hr Stabbed Me in the... 13
Mariah Sanchez 15 hr guy in rolla 5

Freeze Warning for Phelps County was issued at November 01 at 3:53AM CDT

Rolla Dating
Find my Match