Since: Jan 13

Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/armed-surviva...

Shoots and kills a school bus driver then grabs a kid and holds him hostage in his cave, debate on!!!
Integrity Matters

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Actually you should do this thing called "research" this guy is a convicted criminal with known mental issues. Just like Columbine, Sandy Hook and the guy who shot the fire fighters in NY, not LEGAL gun owners. Case closed

Hey Idiot, glad you know what you are. A rare quality indeed. Thanks for posting and removing all doubt

Since: Jan 13

Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Integrity Matters wrote:
Actually you should do this thing called "research" this guy is a convicted criminal with known mental issues. Just like Columbine, Sandy Hook and the guy who shot the fire fighters in NY, not LEGAL gun owners. Case closed
Hey Idiot, glad you know what you are. A rare quality indeed. Thanks for posting and removing all doubt
And yet he has an arsenal of guns, and a little boy as a hostage, how does your warped solution prevent this?

“I'm right”

Since: Oct 12

Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Killa an idiot wrote:
<quoted text>And yet he has an arsenal of guns, and a little boy as a hostage, how does your warped solution prevent this?
Should have banned guns. He would have turned around his life and been helping old ladies across the street right now.
hammerhead

Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

killa_the_compassionate wrote:
<quoted text>
Should have banned guns. He would have turned around his life and been helping old ladies across the street right now.
killa says guns should be banned.
LOL

Jefferson City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

He who lives by the sword, shall die by the sword.

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

LOL wrote:
He who lives by the sword, shall die by the sword.
Famous last words of the unarmed oppressed that got murdered by tyrants.
LOL

Jefferson City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

. Coweta Intermediate High School, above, was on lockdown on Monday, Feb. 4, 2013 after a student reportedly committed suicide in a bathroom
/ KOTV
(CBS) Two public schools in a suburb of Tulsa, Okla., were placed on lockdown Monday morning after a high school freshman committed suicide with a firearm, CBS affiliate KOTV reports.
Police confirmed that Coweta High School and Coweta Intermediate High School were on lockdown after a ninth-grader committed suicide in a bathroom. Shots were reportedly fired at the intermediate high school building prior to the lockdown.
All ninth graders were sent to the high school gym to be picked up by their parents as police secured the area.
Coweta Public Schools plan to hold a news conference this afternoon.
What about this?

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

LOL wrote:
. Coweta Intermediate High School, above, was on lockdown on Monday, Feb. 4, 2013 after a student reportedly committed suicide in a bathroom
/ KOTV
(CBS) Two public schools in a suburb of Tulsa, Okla., were placed on lockdown Monday morning after a high school freshman committed suicide with a firearm, CBS affiliate KOTV reports.
Police confirmed that Coweta High School and Coweta Intermediate High School were on lockdown after a ninth-grader committed suicide in a bathroom. Shots were reportedly fired at the intermediate high school building prior to the lockdown.
All ninth graders were sent to the high school gym to be picked up by their parents as police secured the area.
What about this?
Time to outlaw suicide!
Obozo_Fail_again

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

LOL wrote:
/ KOTV
What about this?
Time to ban guns at schools. I know....lets call it a "gun free zone"
Obozo_Fail_again

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Killa an idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet he has an arsenal of guns, and a little boy as a hostage, how does your warped solution prevent this?
Again, my apologies for not being able to draw you a picture. I know how hard this is for you to keep up with big people conversations

Date: circa 1626
1 : one who has committed a crime 2 : a person who has been convicted of a crime

See lil fella, criminals commit crimes. I know this is hard for you to understand but by their very nature criminals don't follow the law. They don't care if they get in trouble. See in this case it's against the law to murder and kidnap someone. So this criminal doesn't care if he broke the law by having his guns.

Please have an adult with an IQ above 50 try to explain all of this for ya ok??? I hate that you get confused by all of this, but we understand

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Obozo_Fail_again wrote:
<quoted text>Time to ban guns at schools. I know....lets call it a "gun free zone"
I like it. Let's add this... "Gun/murder/insult free zone"

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

I'm just thinking that murder needs to be added and just in case they try to insult people while they are killing them, that'll stop too.
zugg

Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

I'm just thinking that murder needs to be added and just in case they try to insult people while they are killing them, that'll stop too.
You should move back to Kenya.

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Bloodfart wrote:
I just found out that all of the people that are doing the killing in Chicago, they are NRA members!!! Can you believe that. Dang thats crazy huh?
I bet the were NRA joining, Rush Limbaugh listening, killers.
Flea

Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Obozo_Fail_again wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, my apologies for not being able to draw you a picture. I know how hard this is for you to keep up with big people conversations
Date: circa 1626
1 : one who has committed a crime 2 : a person who has been convicted of a crime
See lil fella, criminals commit crimes. I know this is hard for you to understand but by their very nature criminals don't follow the law. They don't care if they get in trouble. See in this case it's against the law to murder and kidnap someone. So this criminal doesn't care if he broke the law by having his guns.
Please have an adult with an IQ above 50 try to explain all of this for ya ok??? I hate that you get confused by all of this, but we understand

Thus one can correctly conclude that guns are too easily acquired, even by criminals. Reduce one's ability to acquire and posses guns.
LOL

Jefferson City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

<quoted text>
I bet the were NRA joining, Rush Limbaugh listening, killers.
You know you are just talking to yourself? Right?

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

LOL wrote:
<quoted text>You know you are just talking to yourself? Right?
If that were true, I'd be just as happy as I love to read what I've written.

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

I hear Rush was making racist, sexist, bigoted jokes inciting hillbillies, hicks, and hay seeds.
floodbart

Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

By rights Republicans should have won the Senate in 2010 but didnít. They probably should have again in 2012 but lost seats. Some degree of the 2012 success was due to the fact that President Obamaís coalition and campaign were more potent and better organized than expected. But the overriding reason was that Republican primary electorates kept nominating candidates who ripped it in the conservative rage bubble but barely survived first contact that with a bipartisan, non-gerrymandered electorate, even in relative conservative states like Missouri and Indiana.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of33
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

58 Users are viewing the Rolla Forum right now

Search the Rolla Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
shirley bryan fat tator 1 hr danyial gresham 13
Scott Christensen 1 hr What 26
Olivia Richardson 2 hr seriously 12
2014 prom queen canidates 2 hr phelpscitizen 1
mikayla carr 2 hr lol 5
Why so many pregnant HS girls? 2 hr cindy 2
Mobil On The Run Parking Spots 2 hr aupsup 3
•••
•••