The Rolla Center?
Nasty

Clinton, MO

#1 Feb 16, 2013
We took our kids there today planing on spending several hours in the pool area with them, I could not believe how nasty and dirty the entire place was the dressing rooms were absolutely nasty.. My 7 year old daughter come out of the dressing room and said dad there is a lady in there that just got all the way naked in front of us unreal so we just decided to leave that place it's a real shame to be run by the City of Rolla I would expect that in a bigger city like st.louis not Rolla.
CentreMember

Clinton, MO

#2 Feb 17, 2013
Well,if you had payed any kind of attention you would have seen that there's a family changing room. Had you used that,your daughter wouldn't have seen a naked lady. So don't go blaming The Centre or the city for you not paying attention. Also,if you are offended by your daughter seeing a naked lady I take it she is a small child. Why would you let her go into the changing rooms alone? It sounds like you need to pay attention and monitor your children better.
Pro Rolla

Jefferson City, MO

#3 Feb 17, 2013
I've been a member for more than ten years and have never seen the place dirty or nasty in any way. It is always spotless. If you see something out of line, simply tell the staff and they clean it up immediately. Your experience is the exception rather than the rule.
Titus

Waynesville, MO

#4 Feb 17, 2013
I agree-the place is spotless.
It is constantly being wiped down and trash is emptied. After kids parties by the pool, there is trash, but it gets cleaned quickly.

Sign on doors says no small children of opposite sex in dressing rooms (I've been grossed out by hairy old guys in Men's locker, but that happens). The family dressing rooms are next to the elevator and the other entrance faces the kiddie pool.
maya

Rolla, MO

#5 Feb 17, 2013
What do u think about taking your child for swim lessons there?
Fartknocker

Rolla, MO

#6 Feb 17, 2013
The place is clean and spotless despite losing 4 positions last year. And stop being such a prude about nudity.
Adult

Rolla, MO

#7 Feb 18, 2013
Im 22a and ive been there and i think its nasty thry undress in public there are bathrooms two feet away.
BRBack

Rolla, MO

#8 Feb 18, 2013
Adult wrote:
Im 22a and ive been there and i think its nasty thry undress in public there are bathrooms two feet away.
You went to Big Louie's by mistake.
Avery Farrar

Rolla, MO

#9 Feb 18, 2013
I'm on my dinner break from my cleaning job at The Centre*.
I have never once heard a complaint myself of the Centre being dirty or unhygienic. As a fitness attendent, I do my best to keep everything clean, hygienic, and in order. As a patron of the Centre for a decade now, I have always noticed the effort the workers there (now including myself) put in to make the Centre the most enjoyable environment. As for the nudity in the locker rooms, it is a locker room. There is nudity there, just like the locker rooms when you go to PE at the highschool, junior high, or any other locker rooms. If the nudity offends or bothers you, there are plenty of clean bathroom stalls, and a family changing room.:)
Killa the Constipated

Salem, MO

#10 Feb 18, 2013
The Centre is a great place. Staff friendly, it is clean and a plus for the community.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pcb 7 min ignoramusUR 9
I hate Rolla. You gonna block me too? 14 min whyRollareallysucks 15
Desiree King 3 hr get the name right 14
Hi 3 hr ummm 2
Shannon bays 7 hr Better off 6
Phelps county fair 8 hr poop starter 7
Kyle Crews woman beater 9 hr cjone10 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rolla Mortgages