Jemain Jackson

Warrensburg, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Goddamn rednecks piss me off , they make love to their sisters an drink their moonshine and chew that nasty tobbaco. Not to mention al their CHevrolets sitting on blocks in their driveways
Omg

Clinton, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Whatever! I'm a redneck girl who loves to hunt and fish, is married to a hard working man who prolly makes more money than you do and we live in a very nice house and drive a new jacked up pickup. Not every redneck lives like trash thank you!
Redneck Pride

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Jemain Jackson wrote:
Goddamn rednecks piss me off , they make love to their sisters an drink their moonshine and chew that nasty tobbaco. Not to mention al their CHevrolets sitting on blocks in their driveways
If you don't like it then move back to the city. The rednecks work hard to pay your damn welfare checks and supply the stores with meat and vegetables that you buy with food stamps so shut the hell up.
Barrack H Obama

Wentzville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Rednecks is a term used to describe country men and women who live in rural areas and make fun out of nothing. I was born in Hawaii and raised in Chiacgo so I do not know what living as a redneck is like However, they help pay me and my government my taxes so yee haw! Here's t me taking over this country and becoming te dictator in the world! USA Rednecks come alive here and now!!
Jemain Jackson

Warrensburg, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Hey , its ok to drive jacked up trucks and I myself had a baby boy with my sister , I guess I hate myself for loving my sister in that manner , I cant stand rednecks for the same reason , my son has mannny a problem and I knowmost redneck children do conidering they are so closely related to themselves
Omg

Clinton, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Just because someone is a redneck does not mean they breed their relatives! I know me and my husband are not related! My friends are rednecks and are not related to their spouses! You are so dumb! Go crawl back under the rock you came out from!!

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Hell, there's no getting rid of them, rednecks are taking over tv now too
just me

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

What bout all the damn blacks they r takeing over our town big time
Georgia Redneck

Greenfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Fenian wrote:
Hell, there's no getting rid of them, rednecks are taking over tv now too
Well Mr. Childers you're the one that makes the Irish look bad. I never knew Irish could be so gay and inbred. Maybe it's just you
Redneck

Greenfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

This musta been started by a darkie. shutup darkie slavery was right!
Dumb sob

Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Jemain Jackson wrote:
Hey , its ok to drive jacked up trucks and I myself had a baby boy with my sister , I guess I hate myself for loving my sister in that manner , I cant stand rednecks for the same reason , my son has mannny a problem and I knowmost redneck children do conidering they are so closely related to themselves
. You must be one of the dumbest people on this site. I'm a redneck and country boy and this country boy would love to stomp your face on the curb you little punk. Stick that city and your comments up ur ass

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Rolla Forum right now

Search the Rolla Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Any place to buy this in Rolla? 9 min Advocate 2
autumn smith pleads guilty 2 hr the realreal justin davis 15
little danny gresham round 2 2 hr the realreal justin davis 12
moderator a doche bag 5 hr killa_the_compassionate 4
Sands Feed Store 6 hr Duh 4
brandi harris 6 hr wrong 3
angela 8 hr old pal 9
•••
•••