Rolla man accused of killing stepson

Rolla man accused of killing stepson

There are 7 comments on the KSDK NewsChannel 5 story from Jan 12, 2011, titled Rolla man accused of killing stepson. In it, KSDK NewsChannel 5 reports that:

A Rolla man is accused of killing his stepson. The Phelps County Sheriff's Department said someone called 911 to report there had been a shooting on State Route F, near County Road 4040, and a body was found in a ditch.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KSDK NewsChannel 5.

“Keepin' you posted!”

Since: Jul 10

Topix HQ

#1 Jan 18, 2011
Noticed there was a thread about this already but here is the official source.
never forgotten

United States

#2 Jan 18, 2011
Jamies not the first person Mr.Laughthridge pulled gun on,truth will come out how evil this guy is,He deserves to be punish,was not a accident!The people that loved Jamie will make sure he get's what he deserves,Mr.Laughthridge is a very dangerous man,RIP Jamie,We all will make sure he pay's for taking your life.We have alot of facts to prove this.
Wondering also

Rolla, MO

#3 Mar 23, 2011
Casenet shows a request for change of venue, bond reduction and a motion to dismiss.

Since: Mar 11

Jackson, MO

#4 Mar 23, 2011
I was just wondering If this was the same Jamie that came n stayed in Jackson Missouri back in like 2008 or 2009 with the koenigs? I have been Lookin for him for over 2 yrs now n I just wanted to know if this was him? We got to be very close friends in the time he lived here in Jackson..please someone help me find out if this was him..(at the time he drove an older model dodge Dakota that was red n silver I think..the guy he bought it from ended up taking it back or something) I don't have alot of info but I hope what I do have helps ;( I pray this isn't the same Jamie ;(

Since: Mar 11

Jackson, MO

#5 Mar 23, 2011
He also worked at taco bell in Jackson..last I time I went to talk to him ..the guy he was stayin withs neighbor beat the crap outta him n he left town n went back to rolls..I had called n talked to him one time in august of 09 n he seemed good but I lost his # n I've been Lookin for him since..:(
kinrolla

Rolla, MO

#6 Mar 23, 2011
Probably is the same person. I don't know where Jamie went to live a couple years back, but he did leave town for awhile. Would have turned 22 in January....mom is Sandy, uncles are John & Rick. Sorry if this is your friend.....he had a lot of friends here in Rolla and is missed.
buck wheat

United States

#7 May 21, 2011
Eneyone know what is happening with this case

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anna 1 hr Kevin 3
Breaking news: McDonalds is closing 2 hr The Lawyer Man 10
Ben 2 hr lol 2
lynda pukas? 4 hr Prego 3
Rolla guy suing long John's 5 hr Lol 2
Rolla Mall 5 hr YWVM 5
Rolla Bus Barn Wed The Carl Smith 1

Rolla Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance