First Prev
of 2
Next Last
SpiroMcSpagnew

Rolla, MO

#21 Jan 22, 2013
killa_the_compassionate wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.gallup.com/poll/147206/stock-marke...
Actually nobody has told me the brilliant things I have pontificated. I just know them to be true. The same way you believed 20% owned stocks and were so wrong. You need to start accepting that you have no idea what you are talking about and start learning.
You linked to Gallup when they said Romney had the election wrapped up. This is a bogus website and you are a troll.
shorty

Belton, MO

#22 Jan 22, 2013
jack wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. Another blatent lie. The majority of Americans do not own stocks. In fact led than 25 percent do.
What do you think 401k and pension funds are invested in? Directly or indirectly, most Americans are invested in the stockmarket.

“I'm right”

Since: Oct 12

Rolla, MO

#23 Jan 22, 2013
SpiroMcSpagnew wrote:
<quoted text>You linked to Gallup when they said Romney had the election wrapped up. This is a bogus website and you are a troll.
Gallup may not be right on the number, but they certainly aren't as far off as you are.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#24 Jan 22, 2013
Bagdad wrote:
Republicans like to potray the Obama administration as the most anti-business in history, creating and increasingly hostile environment for investment and job creation. However, the facts tell a different story. U.S. Corporations' after-tax profits have grown 171 percent under Obama, more than under any president since WW2, and are now at their highest level relative to the size of the economy since the government began keeping records in 1947, according to data compiled by Bloomberg.
Thats what im talking about.Some people on here,well I wont say it cuz everyone is entitled to think what they want in this great country.1 question is why do people on here hide behind (handles) instead of their name. Afraid to be judged i guess.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Salvation Army ? 2 hr Why 2
Rolla Manor 4 hr Skippy 13
Josh is a punk! 6 hr NoGames 11
imos 11 hr Rolla 5
Walmart Distribution Center good place to work? (Jun '12) 14 hr Mr Sam 644
Pawm Mart 15 hr Ronald McDonald 3
Richard Hendershot Sidney’s bartender 23 hr Its his job 7

Rolla Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance