Loud, horrible sounding mustang

Posted in the Rolla Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Rick

Centerview, MO

#1 Apr 23, 2013
I have an issue with the owner of the blue LOUD mustang in town. The issue I have is that I sleep during the day because I work nights. This wonderful person drives by multiple times and it wakes me. Why is it that she can drive this car and not be in trouble for peace disturbance? Big rigs drive by and aren't that loud. Other mustangs drive by, and the low rumble is not disruptive, but her car sounds like a chainsaw on steroids.
Wow

Waynesville, MO

#2 Apr 23, 2013
They put those mufflers on and their not illegal. A bunch of people have them. Crap there's a rental house on our street and its a bunch of college kids and they have 3 cars with them on lol.
DuvalsOwn

United States

#3 Apr 23, 2013
Performance parts.....better get used to it
ZombieHunter

United States

#4 Apr 23, 2013
Melatonin and ear plugs ...you can't hush awesomeness! Noob
Mystery

Mooresville, NC

#5 Apr 23, 2013
It's a nasty skank Christina gill who drives her boyfriend clayton hecks mustang. She could never afford that thing.
Rick

Centerview, MO

#6 Apr 23, 2013
Maybe we are all talking about a different car. This thing is a beater. It doesn't sound like awesomeness, it sounds horrfic. An embarassment to the Ford Mustang!
Nigerian Poppa

Warrensburg, MO

#8 Apr 27, 2013
I think you can silence da car noise by droppin a cinderblock onto da windscreen. Babies are too scared to stop you.
ZombieHunter

United States

#9 Apr 27, 2013
grumpy cat wrote:
Nope your talking About the same car junk
Are you saying Clayton Hecks mustang is junk?
ZombieHunter

Belton, MO

#11 Apr 28, 2013
Have you ever looked under the hood or rode in it? Or are you one of those people that wish you could have it and are pissed because you don't?

I don't see how a car with seventeen grand under the hood is a piece of junk...Lol. Maybe instead of talking crap,ask him if you can look at it. The only thing stock on that car is the suspension. I guess cars with stock suspension are all pieces of junk. Don't be jealous of what you don't have...better yet,what you can't have or could never afford.

Lay-hoo-zay-her (read it slow retard)
lol

United States

#13 Apr 28, 2013
If its the one I see running around it sounds like its about to fall apart. You can put all the money in it u want but it sounds like a piece of crap rattling down the road. May want to check into a better exhaust system.
lol

Rolla, MO

#14 Apr 28, 2013
lol wrote:
If its the one I see running around it sounds like its about to fall apart. You can put all the money in it u want but it sounds like a piece of crap rattling down the road. May want to check into a better exhaust system.
What exhaust system?
ZombieHunter

United States

#17 Apr 29, 2013
Ill let him know...Lol
Omiscent Viewer

Rolla, MO

#18 Apr 29, 2013
That dodge isnt shit. Its a stock truck with a stock tranny...did you know that truck lived its life before monmy and daddy bought it for you with a hay bed on it having the balks pulled out of it daily?
Mark

Rolla, MO

#20 Apr 30, 2013
Are you talking about blue mustang with black hood?It sounds like crap
Solara

Waynesville, MO

#21 Apr 30, 2013
I like the cinderblock idea.
Omiscent Viewer

United States

#23 Apr 30, 2013
Haha okay. You have no clue what horsepower is son. 600+ horse? Lets start with an easy question. What size charger are you runnin? And whats done to your tranny?
ZombieHunter

United States

#25 Apr 30, 2013
grumpy cat wrote:
<quoted text>
yes they are talking about that car, it sounds like crap and drives like crap
Have you ever drove it? If not,how the help would you know it drives like crap? Sounds can be deceving,there's actually an exhaust on his mustang. I would bet any amount of money on that car,I've rode in it enough to know what it can and can't out run. I know for a fact it will destroy the mentioned truck in a race. Until you've rode in it or drove it I wouldn't take a chance on racing it,you'll lose badly. I'm all for fast vehicles,being in that car has scared me to death almost to the point to where I'd almost not ride in it. Good luck to whoever races Clayton,you'll need all you can get!
DanB

United States

#26 Apr 30, 2013
ZombieHunter wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever drove it? If not,how the help would you know it drives like crap? Sounds can be deceving,there's actually an exhaust on his mustang. I would bet any amount of money on that car,I've rode in it enough to know what it can and can't out run. I know for a fact it will destroy the mentioned truck in a race. Until you've rode in it or drove it I wouldn't take a chance on racing it,you'll lose badly. I'm all for fast vehicles,being in that car has scared me to death almost to the point to where I'd almost not ride in it. Good luck to whoever races Clayton,you'll need all you can get!
I heard he banged some dude on the hood after they both got drunk out near Vida. Is that true? I heard it from a group of 4 girls who are my friends and I also heard it from the dude who works at Little Ceasar's.
ZombieHunter

United States

#28 Apr 30, 2013
Dumb and dumber...
Omiscent Viewer

United States

#29 Apr 30, 2013
You are not pushing enough fuel to spool a 71mm. Ive seen you romp on it. Your full of shit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I told you so 42 min killa_the_compass... 3
tim potter missing!!! 4 hr Wow 51
11 Years have passed since Tim Potter disappeared 5 hr Sister 14
Tom Pitter has gone missing! 15 hr Abe 3
Chelsea woods 19 hr Donald 43
spoon me (Feb '15) 21 hr shorty 15
Bryce Fri Tosha 12

Rolla Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance