United States

#1 Dec 20, 2010
What's anyones view on this guy?

United States

#2 Dec 20, 2010
Yet again someone starting a conversation on a person! Anything better to do?
who cares really

United States

#3 Dec 20, 2010
Don't know him personally but I've heard he is bad news! I hear he is into all kinds of drugs, and is a thief. Probably shouldn't say anything at all. He's just another one that God will judje when its time. Let it rest

United States

#4 Dec 20, 2010
Who cares really- you're right! Let it rest!

United States

#5 Dec 20, 2010
thats right grow~up.. I used to know him and yes at one point he was bad and I think at one time in all of our lives we have done something bad to be judged..

United States

#6 Dec 20, 2010
He's a horrible person to say the least!

Lilburn, GA

#7 Feb 13, 2013
David Dukes is supercool, went to school with him all my life, havent seen him in the last ten years but he wasnt really the type that did drugs when i knew him, that doesnt mean he didnt stray off the path at some point, hes def a good kid from a good family, he may of made some mistakes from what it sounds like but i guarantee that he will learn from whatever mistakes he made and he will end up back on the right path, at least i hope so, i mean he was a really good kid when i knew him.

Rolla, MO

#8 Feb 13, 2013
Does he have a brother named brady?

Lexington, MO

#10 Feb 13, 2013
He's doing 7 years. Look him up on casenet. Dope head & thief for sure.

Ballwin, MO

#11 Mar 9, 2013
He is a snitch and a bitch. He rolled on mike b. he took a persons white blazer to mill creek and shot it up with a gun that has ballistics like a mini 14 223 and the cops came and got him and he was out right away. He wore a wire to mike B house to set him up. He thought he was a bad as and pulled a 12gauge on me while he was driving by and after I started walking to his truck I was telling him to pull the trigger pussy but he took off like a bitch. I know people who want to know where he is$$&

United States

#12 Mar 9, 2013
He's in prison

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
junk day 42 min fred sanford 3
Rolla TRASH 1 hr Rubbish 5
Any friendly atheists Rolla 1 hr Inandout 9
Chelsea woods 2 hr Stacey 54
Newburg school firing 13 hr RollaTwelve 58
Kody maune?? (Sep '11) 21 hr Qwerty 26
Kenna 22 hr Avery 1

Rolla Jobs

Personal Finance

Rolla Mortgages