travis christeson

Posted in the Rolla Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of38
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
lmfao

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Feb 27, 2012
 
The BIGGEST peice of crap I've ever had the misfortune to lay my eyes on . He doesnt care about anything but drugs
ifeelya

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Feb 27, 2012
 
I totally agree but he's also a woman beater , disease infested , selfish and a porr excuse for a human being and a father trust me I have to see the pain in his sons eyes everyday bcuzz his father hasn't even tried to see him in 6 months and then tells him he's on his way over and never shows up he pays more attention to his doped out gfz kids then he does his own son who loves him so much ill never understand y but he loves this loser and sticks up for him , travis doesn't deserve it
rolla resident

Saint James, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Feb 27, 2012
 
The Christenson boys are nasty period. All they (and their gf's) care about are drugs & their next high. If u wanna catch an STD look them up...I'm sure they would be happy to share! NASTY!
xoxo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Feb 27, 2012
 
Nasty is mild lol
lol

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Feb 28, 2012
 
Dead beat pos
ifeelya

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Mar 3, 2012
 
Has ne one seen this p.o.s. lately he looks like a zombie he's fried out of his mind

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Mar 15, 2012
 
I just think its funny that none of you would talk that shit to there faces
Annie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Mar 15, 2012
 
Heck I would! What's the worst that could happen? He makes a move and ruptures his disease riddled liver? The man is disgusting. From the look of him to his ideas and attitude.
fancygranny79

Holts Summit, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Mar 16, 2012
 
Annie wrote:
Heck I would! What's the worst that could happen? He makes a move and ruptures his disease riddled liver? The man is disgusting. From the look of him to his ideas and attitude.
You don't have any room to speak,you slept with him enough & done the drugs to & hung with same crowd!!
fancygranny79

Holts Summit, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Mar 16, 2012
 
the rest of you don't have anymore room to talk either!If ya know how they are then ya must be in same crowd,talk shit about your self!!Or better yet GET A LIFE!!!
fancygranny79

Holts Summit, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Mar 17, 2012
 
ifeelya wrote:
I totally agree but he's also a woman beater , disease infested , selfish and a porr excuse for a human being and a father trust me I have to see the pain in his sons eyes everyday bcuzz his father hasn't even tried to see him in 6 months and then tells him he's on his way over and never shows up he pays more attention to his doped out gfz kids then he does his own son who loves him so much ill never understand y but he loves this loser and sticks up for him , travis doesn't deserve it
Cheri are you any better,didn't you take your daughters boyfriend,among all the other shit????
fancygranny79

Holts Summit, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Mar 17, 2012
 
people should look at thier ownself before they trash anyone else!
fancygranny79

Holts Summit, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Mar 17, 2012
 
alight wrote:
I just think its funny that none of you would talk that shit to there faces
,can't even put real names on here,chickenshits!!

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Mar 19, 2012
 
I aint afraid to tell someone who I am alight aka allie light.
lyle curtis

Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Mar 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

fancygranny79 wrote:
<quoted text>,can't even put real names on here,chickenshits!!
and I'm guessing here that fancy granny79" isn't your real name.chicken shit . And i would like to add that Travis and Scott are the biggest pieces of shit to ever pollute the earth.
druggies are funny

Ava, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Mar 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

What great entertainment! It is fun to read all the posts by drug users and losers bashing each other. I save so much money by ditching satellite tv. Is everyone on Rolla on drugs or screwing each other? LoL.
Mary Ellen Stites Hayes

Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Mar 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

lyle curtis wrote:
<quoted text>
and I'm guessing here that fancy granny79" isn't your real name.chicken shit . And i would like to add that Travis and Scott are the biggest pieces of shit to ever pollute the earth.
LOL! Only a family member would defend either of those boys and most of their family wouldn't defend them.
fancygranny79

Holts Summit, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Mar 19, 2012
 
If you all think you're so upstanding,how do ya know so much about them? If ya don't like them,don't go around them ! Grow up!!!
fancygranny79

Holts Summit, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Mar 19, 2012
 
lyle curtis wrote:
<quoted text>
and I'm guessing here that fancy granny79" isn't your real name.chicken shit . And i would like to add that Travis and Scott are the biggest pieces of shit to ever pollute the earth.
I'm not the one Trashin' people!!!!!!!!!!
lyle curtis

Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Mar 20, 2012
 
fancygranny79 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not the one Trashin' people!!!!!!!!!!
your trashing everyone that is trashing them! So what's your name

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of38
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

36 Users are viewing the Rolla Forum right now

Search the Rolla Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
flipmaster 3 min MM3Fly2K 16
Candidates 16 min Walter 4
$125,000 but are barely making it in Rolla (Jan '13) 30 min idiottoo 121
Which business will go under next? 1 hr So negative 3
Andrew stratman 8 hr roger that 13
i hate old people (Apr '13) 9 hr older woman 68
Obamacare subsidy illegal 10 hr killa_the_compassionate 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Rolla Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Rolla People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Rolla News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rolla
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••