United States

#21 Jan 9, 2013
These women need to quit spreading their legs.........sluts

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#22 Jan 24, 2013
true wrote:
<quoted text>
call them and ask them they will tell you. trust me, I have a very good friend that works for social security and SSI is another form of WELFARE! just google it im sure you will find it..
Very well said. I was one of those who also didn't know the difference from Supplemental Security Income (SSI) and Social Security Disability. Only that several people I knew who were on SSI and getting around $500 a month, and someone else I know on S.S. Disability was getting about $1,200 a month. A big difference! It was only later did I learn SSI is welfare which is why their checks were so small.
true

Belton, MO

#23 Jan 24, 2013
Lilac St Cyr wrote:
<quoted text>Very well said. I was one of those who also didn't know the difference from Supplemental Security Income (SSI) and Social Security Disability. Only that several people I knew who were on SSI and getting around $500 a month, and someone else I know on S.S. Disability was getting about $1,200 a month. A big difference! It was only later did I learn SSI is welfare which is why their checks were so small.
Thanks for backing up my statement a lot of people dont realize that is why they only get that low amount. Its because they didnt work enough to pay in to get regular social security disability therefore they get SSI welfare.
true

Belton, MO

#24 Jan 24, 2013
stroker wrote:
<quoted text>Let the dad take care of the kids, why is it almost always that the women get the kids....You want equal rights i'll gladly give it to u....Women know how to manipulate the system, they are brought up to know they can easily screw a man over...
In most situations, not saying you, but the dads dont want the children especially when they are babies. now after they get older and can take care of themselves them the dads are more likely to want them more. I go to work everyday and even offered no child support to my children's father when we split if he helped out but he wanted no part of that when they were so young now that they are older he wants to take me up on that offer. After I dod all the hard work! There are mothers out there that are just as bad and child support enforcement will go after them just as fast as a father if the other parent pushes the issue.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fat people should be eaten 5 hr Mr Ed 25
wifes 5 hr Diablo 16
Lot lizards 5 hr Diablo 4
Jennifer Lewis charged with murder... 6 hr louie 19
Shane Brazzle 8 hr shane 17
joe n john Lilly 9 hr misunerstood 1
Dani Martin a...Prostitute?!? 9 hr killa_the_compass... 11
Walmart Distribution Center good place to work? (Jun '12) 15 hr The_Wiz 512

Rolla Jobs

More from around the web