mad momma

Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

How come men who are on ssi can't pay child support??
Mad dadda

Lake Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Cuz we can't afford to live either. We are people, quit being greedy
4URInfo

Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

mad momma wrote:
How come men who are on ssi can't pay child support??
If the parent with the child goes to the SS office and has proof the Bio parent is claiming benifits, and thd child(ren) are under 18 yrs. They should be intited to a check, also.
mad momma

Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Mad dadda wrote:
Cuz we can't afford to live either. We are people, quit being greedy
It's not about greed. It's about you dads taking responsibility. If I had a ssi check every month I would still have to take care of my kids. I don't find it fair at all. My taxes are paying for that check but you can't pay child support!
mad momma

Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

4URInfo wrote:
<quoted text>If the parent with the child goes to the SS office and has proof the Bio parent is claiming benifits, and thd child(ren) are under 18 yrs. They should be intited to a check, also.
I already checked into that. My kids are not entitled to a check. That's what I don't understand.
vidaguy

Lexington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

I am on ssi and I don't pay child support.. Of course I have my child several times a week. And besides u know we get 710 $ a month?? What could we possibly afford to pay for child support. I can't hardly make it on what I get. U prob get state assistance and food stamps.. That's prob way more than the dad gets. I hate ppl like u..
Larry

Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

vidaguy wrote:
I am on ssi and I don't pay child support.. Of course I have my child several times a week. And besides u know we get 710 $ a month?? What could we possibly afford to pay for child support. I can't hardly make it on what I get. U prob get state assistance and food stamps.. That's prob way more than the dad gets. I hate ppl like u..
Well maybe if you would have worked a little u would get more.you play u pay.
true

Saint James, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Larry wrote:
<quoted text>Well maybe if you would have worked a little u would get more.you play u pay.
Amen to that!! SSI is the same as welfare! If you work long enough u get Social Security Disability which u have earned!!! therefore you get more money!
true

Saint James, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

vidaguy wrote:
SSI is welfare!! Which is state money!
Wow

Clinton, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

true wrote:
<quoted text>
SSI is welfare!! Which is state money!
Social Security is not welfare. People pay in their social security on their paychecks. But I agree with mad momma, to many dads not paying for their kids. The moms have no choice but to raise the kids even when they are short on money.
Living large

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Social Security is not welfare or an entitlement program. You EARN it by paying into it during your working years.... Then you get retirement social security. Get you facts straight before you call it welfare.
Living large

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

SSI is a totally different program for people with special needs or dsabilities. It stands for supplemental security income, not social security income. Many people don't knw that, but they sure know how to get it!
true

Saint James, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Living large wrote:
Social Security is not welfare or an entitlement program. You EARN it by paying into it during your working years.... Then you get retirement social security. Get you facts straight before you call it welfare.
call them and ask them they will tell you. trust me, I have a very good friend that works for social security and SSI is another form of WELFARE! just google it im sure you will find it..
true

Saint James, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

true wrote:
<quoted text>call them and ask them they will tell you. trust me, I have a very good friend that works for social security and SSI is another form of WELFARE! just google it im sure you will find it..
www.welfareinfo.org/state/Social Security, often times called an entitlement program, is also considered one of the welfare ...
true

Saint James, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Living large wrote:
SSI is a totally different program for people with special needs or dsabilities. It stands for supplemental security income, not social security income. Many people don't knw that, but they sure know how to get it!
I agree that people with special needs should be entitled to it by all means! but there are people out there that get SSI that have never worked a day in their lives that I consider to be the SSI welfare.. you know the ones im talking about the ones that get it then go out and work for cash?
stroker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Why dont u moms quit complaining and get another job, u just want a check for nothing....I get tired of seeing all these women get ridiculous amounts of money for child support and the dads have to barely get by on the left overs...lazy batches
Wow

Clinton, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

stroker wrote:
Why dont u moms quit complaining and get another job, u just want a check for nothing....I get tired of seeing all these women get ridiculous amounts of money for child support and the dads have to barely get by on the left overs...lazy batches
Why should they have to get another job?? They have kids to take care of!!! Lazy dads need to get another job!!! Not the moms. Their plate is full raising the kids. If moms have to work more then that's time away from the kids and that means someone else will be raising them and that's also another bill to pay. If men don't want to support their kids then keep it in your pants!!!! "If you can't feed them don't breed them!!!"
stroker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should they have to get another job?? They have kids to take care of!!! Lazy dads need to get another job!!! Not the moms. Their plate is full raising the kids. If moms have to work more then that's time away from the kids and that means someone else will be raising them and that's also another bill to pay. If men don't want to support their kids then keep it in your pants!!!! "If you can't feed them don't breed them!!!"
Let the dad take care of the kids, why is it almost always that the women get the kids....You want equal rights i'll gladly give it to u....Women know how to manipulate the system, they are brought up to know they can easily screw a man over...
smarter then

Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

If the dad get's them..the mom's don't want to pay. And Thay don't child support doesn't go after them.......
smarter then

Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Why should he pay for the sluts new man. There just w

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

51 Users are viewing the Rolla Forum right now

Search the Rolla Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Better Business for your Fugitive beach and Spe... 44 min No but 5
Sangria Mueller 1 hr Collectively 24
Nikki Larson 4 hr Jimmy 12
toads 9 hr Tammy H 1
1 Blessing From God 9 hr ? 115
7th birthday for boy who drowned Friday7th birt... 9 hr EI EI O 7
Walmart or Country Mart 10 hr The Carl Smith 42
A cessool of sorts 19 hr a-goo 21
Walmart Distribution Center good place to work? (Jun '12) Tue Dc loader in Baytown tx 232
•••
•••
•••
•••

Rolla Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Rolla People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••