Shocked

Odessa, MO

#1 May 23, 2012
Im all for freedom of speech but I cant believe whoever monitors this sight allows people to say such horrible things about specific individuals. You should be ashamed of yourself. I cant believe how many topics are actually given someones name and its a free for all on that individual. Horrible, i think its one of the sadest things Ive ever seen that its allowed.

Since: May 12

Jefferson City, MO

#2 May 23, 2012
i agree, it is pretty pointless, and to see half the posts about people and they hide there names, why do it if your not man or woman enough to show your real self... pittiful
Hidden Name

Rolla, MO

#3 May 23, 2012
You are dumbshit assfocker who lays around letting anyone with a pekker nail you
another hidden name

Rolla, MO

#4 May 24, 2012
Hidden Name wrote:
You are dumbshit assfocker who lays around letting anyone with a pekker nail you
hahaha!
your momma

Rolla, MO

#5 May 24, 2012
Hidden Name wrote:
Your momma must be so proud!
American

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Mar 29, 2014
I TOTALLY AGREE WITH SHOCKED!!!!!! AND ANYONE WHO USES LANGUAGE LIKE IS ON THIS SITE IS NOT VERY SMART
very upset

United States

#7 Sep 18, 2015
Doolittle trailers outside Columbia Missouri is the worst business I have ever dealt with
American Idiot

United States

#8 Sep 18, 2015
very upset wrote:
Doolittle trailers outside Columbia Missouri is the worst business I have ever dealt with
Really?! Are you a dumbshit that doesn't know how to create a new topic??
Get off

Leawood, KS

#9 Sep 18, 2015
Shocked wrote:
Im all for freedom of speech but I cant believe whoever monitors this sight allows people to say such horrible things about specific individuals. You should be ashamed of yourself. I cant believe how many topics are actually given someones name and its a free for all on that individual. Horrible, i think its one of the sadest things Ive ever seen that its allowed.
Yo if you don't like it, get off of Topix. People do shit that makes people notice them. Nobody writes stuff about innocent people
Roger

California, MO

#10 Sep 21, 2015
You are right Doolittle Trailer sucks
Truthbomb

Saint Robert, MO

#11 Sep 22, 2015
Would you guys take the time to read up on and understand the First Amendment? Please? PLEASE? Nothing on this site will ever (EVER!!) have anything to do with Free Speech. As Topix is neither run nor controlled by the government or government agency nothing they do will ever have anything to with the First Amendment.

For a group of folks who claim to love the constitution so much and want to protect it so fiercely you all sure don't know anything about how it really works.
brad

United States

#12 Sep 29, 2015
Get off wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo if you don't like it, get off of Topix. People do shit that makes people notice them. Nobody writes stuff about innocent people
Are you really dumb enough to believe that bs?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jake and Jaymie 31 min wooow 1
Rolla girl suing over fruit snacks 2 hr lol 14
Best hairdresser in Rolla. 3 hr Aubrey 2
Panera 3 hr Prego 4
Dumb doctors 4 hr Trimble 3
Rolla guy suing long John's 5 hr James 1
Black Friday 6 hr Jollyholly 3

Rolla Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance