Rand Paul delivers spanking to Obama
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Old time democrat

Warrensburg, MO

#45 Mar 10, 2013
This is tipical democrat posting,, most all of them have gay tendencies, they thank quees marriage is ok.... Don't they !
Bob the Buckeye

Knoxville, TN

#46 Mar 10, 2013
Old time democrat wrote:
This is tipical democrat posting,, most all of them have gay tendencies, they thank quees marriage is ok.... Don't they !
So right OD. Have you noticed how junior has co-opted my handle. You can tell the difference because I am not in Missouri. You can also tell the difference because I am not of the lib persuasion.
Bob the Buckeye

Rolla, MO

#47 Mar 10, 2013
But in reality, I'm a truck driver and I get back and forth to Missouri all the time. So I can really be my gay self when I drop by to see killa. I don't even need a roofie for killa to spread my cheeks while he empties load after load in me.
yammerstein

Rolla, MO

#48 Mar 23, 2013
Bob the Buckeye wrote:
But in reality, I'm a truck driver and I get back and forth to Missouri all the time. So I can really be my gay self when I drop by to see killa. I don't even need a roofie for killa to spread my cheeks while he empties load after load in me.
Nice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mr ed speaks 4 hr killa_the_compass... 96
Mr Ed might be Rolla's famous missing man Tim ... 4 hr Mr Ed 10
Storage Units (May '13) 5 hr The Truth 5
It's all Mr Eds fault and he laughs 5 hr killa_the_compass... 26
Mr Ed 5 hr killa_the_compass... 34
Stolen 4 wheelers, Husqvarna chainsaw, lighting... 5 hr Blaaaahhhhh 17
MARIO is GREAT 9 hr Judge pickle berry 5
Walmart Distribution Center good place to work? (Jun '12) Wed Spidey 507

Rolla Jobs

More from around the web