“I'm right”

Since: Oct 12

Rolla, MO

#1 Mar 7, 2013
Way to go Rand!
LOL

Jefferson City, MO

#2 Mar 7, 2013
Senator Rand Paulís nearly 13 hour filibuster may have started a conversation about U.S. drone policy, but it didnít stop John Brennan from becoming CIA director.

Senators voted to 63 Ė 34 to elevate President Obamaís top counter-terrorism adviser at the White House to lead the Central Intelligence Agency after Paul, R-Ky., dropped his opposition to a vote Thursday afternoon.

Paul had mounted the filibuster because he wanted assurances that the government would not target a non-combatant American citizen in the U.S. under the secret legal justification it uses to kill suspected terrorists overseas with armed drone strikes.

You lose again!!!
LOL

Jefferson City, MO

#3 Mar 7, 2013
The Dow Jones industrial average jumped again Thursday, rewarding investors with a third-straight day of the benchmark index closing at a record high.

Positive news on the job front -- the number of people seeking unemployment benefits last week dropped to its lowest level since President Obama took office -- helped push the Dow higher Thursday. The index finished up 33.25 points to 14,329.49. The broader Standard & Poor's 500 index closed up 2.80 points to 1,544.26 and is less than 20 points from its all-time closing high set on Oct. 9, 2007. On Thursday, the Nasdaq composite index ended up 9.72 points to 3,232.09.

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

#4 Mar 7, 2013
LOL wrote:
Senator Rand Paul’s nearly 13 hour filibuster may have started a conversation about U.S. drone policy, but it didn’t stop John Brennan from becoming CIA director.

Senators voted to 63 ¬Ė 34 to elevate President Obama¬ís top counter-terrorism adviser at the White House to lead the Central Intelligence Agency after Paul, R-Ky., dropped his opposition to a vote Thursday afternoon.

Paul had mounted the filibuster because he wanted assurances that the government would not target a non-combatant American citizen in the U.S. under the secret legal justification it uses to kill suspected terrorists overseas with armed drone strikes.

You lose again!!!
He wasn't trying to stop the nomination. Try to keep up.

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

#5 Mar 7, 2013
LOL wrote:
The Dow Jones industrial average jumped again Thursday, rewarding investors with a third-straight day of the benchmark index closing at a record high.

Positive news on the job front -- the number of people seeking unemployment benefits last week dropped to its lowest level since President Obama took office -- helped push the Dow higher Thursday. The index finished up 33.25 points to 14,329.49. The broader Standard & Poor's 500 index closed up 2.80 points to 1,544.26 and is less than 20 points from its all-time closing high set on Oct. 9, 2007. On Thursday, the Nasdaq composite index ended up 9.72 points to 3,232.09.
I hear jobless claims are at their lowest level yet! Only 300k+ people got sacked this time.
LOL

Jefferson City, MO

#6 Mar 7, 2013
killa_the_compassionate wrote:
<quoted text>
How was him making a fool of himself a spanking? Doesn't he believe in UFOs also?
Bob the Buckeye

Rolla, MO

#7 Mar 7, 2013
<quoted text>
What was he trying to do? Just waste everybody's time and bring as much harm as possible to America and the middle class?
pro rolla

Memphis, TN

#8 Mar 7, 2013
Unemployment fell, because they don't count the people who have lost hope decided to drop out completely of looking for a job. You know like the people who are about to get on food stamps. so the numbers are misleading.

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

#9 Mar 7, 2013
Bob the Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>What was he trying to do? Just waste everybody's time and bring as much harm as possible to America and the middle class?
If that's what you thought, you should have taken the time to look it up. It just sounds stupid.

He wanted Obama to say he would not target Americans with drones unless there was an imminent threat.
Bob the Buckeye

Rolla, MO

#10 Mar 7, 2013
<quoted text>
If that's what you thought, you should have taken the time to look it up. It just sounds stupid.
He wanted Obama to say he would not target Americans with drones unless there was an imminent threat.
As if that would ever happen. Go adjust your tinfoil hat, turdlicker.
Killa the Constipated

Salem, MO

#11 Mar 7, 2013
Way to go Rand!
You talk a lot about spanking, and in another post about sweet sixth grade girls, are you supposed to have Internet access after your appearance with Chris Janson on Dateline?
Killa the Constipated

Salem, MO

#12 Mar 7, 2013
I just saw that John McCain and Linsey Graham criticized Rand Paul for his ignorance. Guess the took him to the woodshed.

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

#13 Mar 7, 2013
pro rolla wrote:
Unemployment fell, because they don't count the people who have lost hope decided to drop out completely of looking for a job. You know like the people who are about to get on food stamps. so the numbers are misleading.
And the formula has always been the same under all administrations, so should "numbers" not be use since they all are misleading.

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

#14 Mar 7, 2013
The junior "politician" {?} was put in his place by his senior GOP members. McCain, and Graham ridiculed him for enforcing the extremeist paranoia
sally

Rolla, MO

#15 Mar 7, 2013
Only republican could talk 13 hrs!! Geeze get real !!!!!! He's joke!!

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

#16 Mar 7, 2013
Bob the Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>As if that would ever happen. Go adjust your tinfoil hat, turdlicker.
I didn't actually think you'd look it up. I figured It would never happen. Some people are perpetually limited.

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

#17 Mar 7, 2013
Killa the Constipated wrote:
<quoted text>You talk a lot about spanking, and in another post about sweet sixth grade girls, are you supposed to have Internet access after your appearance with Chris Janson on Dateline?
Projection

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

#18 Mar 7, 2013
Killa the Constipated wrote:
I just saw that John McCain and Linsey Graham criticized Rand Paul for his ignorance. Guess the took him to the woodshed.
They are jealous old men that got the spot-light stolen. They couldn't believe a Freshman would school Obama, meanwhile running laps around the old timers. It was hilarious to watch the liberals and RINOs squirm.

A hero has been born. And his name is Rand.

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

#19 Mar 7, 2013
CB can see both sides wrote:
The junior "politician" {?} was put in his place by his senior GOP members. McCain, and Graham ridiculed him for enforcing the extremeist paranoia
McCain complained about Senate rules. Who cares? Rand is young and has the wind at his back and McCain has a foot in the grave. A new guard is taking over, and judging by the extreme reaction here, you know it.
Bob the Buckeye

Rolla, MO

#20 Mar 7, 2013
<quoted text>

A hero has been born. And his name is Rand.
Only in your dreams.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
rolla manor 1 hr ldh 1
Jbird carmack 1 hr N3v3rForgive 4
Chelsea woods 4 hr Matt 39
Stacy Matlock 4 hr Secret Crush 1
shooting 12 hr cjc 2
William Dale 15 hr Jack 2
jim white 17 hr timmy 2

Rolla Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance