First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Casual Observer

Rolla, MO

#22 Jan 24, 2013
This is an offensive topic as I am a girl. I love make up to hide my blemishes but I do not act as if a crayon gang banged me.
bigpoppaslette

Lebanon, MO

#23 Jan 24, 2013
How is it offensive. Lots of guys dont like whorish looking girl. And men dont want girls anyways. A real man wants a real woman. My man loves me and my country girl attitude.
Casual Observer

Rolla, MO

#24 Jan 24, 2013
bigpoppaslette wrote:
How is it offensive. Lots of guys dont like whorish looking girl. And men dont want girls anyways. A real man wants a real woman. My man loves me and my country girl attitude.
By the way you speak you can obviously tell you aren't "country".
I would know. I'm a professional Observer..
slick rick

Fairfax, VA

#25 Jan 26, 2013
mario wrote:
No need to worry about makeup when I'm looking at the back of your head, but do comb or pull up your hair.
That freakin hilarious Mario. Do u look at Mistie, ever? She has always looked like crap. On a date or taking out the garbage she Dresses like a slob and unruly tangled hair in a .10 rubber band every time . I understand your tactics though Mario. If you live with a broad no one is attracted to, she won't leave you when she catches you repeatedly. Nice work dude!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jake stevenson (May '13) 9 hr michelle 34
Richest Family in Rolla (Sep '11) 9 hr Looper 52
Missing the love of my life 12 hr TLH 6
Jerry Ross (Jan '14) 14 hr me 15
billy ross (Jan '13) 17 hr me 8
Car dealerships Thu billysbunghole 6
Tater Patch (Jun '16) Thu Mario 4

Rolla Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance