Comments
1 - 20 of 24 Comments Last updated Jan 26, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
TheBitch

United States

#1 Jan 21, 2013
Do you like girls with or without makeup..more or less??
Jeff

Rolla, MO

#2 Jan 21, 2013
I like girls who look good without makeup.

Don't need the raccoon eyes to make me pay attention.

That skeevy Prosser likes chicks with gobs of makeup, and cleavage, and fat.
TheBitch

United States

#3 Jan 21, 2013
Jeff wrote:
I like girls who look good without makeup.
Don't need the raccoon eyes to make me pay attention.
That skeevy Prosser likes chicks with gobs of makeup, and cleavage, and fat.
So you like girls with no makeup at all..?
Barack H Obama

Wentzville, MO

#4 Jan 21, 2013
No makeup!!! Wearing too much makes you look fake and with no makeup we see the natural beauty
cowboi

Huntington, IN

#5 Jan 21, 2013
Its all the same to me, because I don't date chicks.
TheBitch

United States

#6 Jan 21, 2013
Some girls don't have natural beauty so they have to enhance what they have to make it look better..
Hot one

Rolla, MO

#7 Jan 21, 2013
No makeup,have you seen the old woman who runs the shitty cabs in rolla i think she keeps Avon rolling in the money,it must take her 4 hours too put all that junk on and she still dont look any better.
Jeff

Rolla, MO

#8 Jan 21, 2013
TheBitch wrote:
Some girls don't have natural beauty so they have to enhance what they have to make it look better..
If you have lots of blemishes you need to do something...but if I kiss you on the cheek or the forehead I would prefer not to taste a bunch of chemicals.

I like a man's woman. Not some painted up ballbreaker.
TheBitch

United States

#9 Jan 21, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
If you have lots of blemishes you need to do something...but if I kiss you on the cheek or the forehead I would prefer not to taste a bunch of chemicals.
I like a man's woman. Not some painted up ballbreaker.
I totally agree with you. Makeup shouldn't get all over your clothes or wipe off when you touch it but you guys say "no makeup"... And what the heck is a man's woman??
Jeff

Rolla, MO

#10 Jan 21, 2013
TheBitch wrote:
<quoted text> I totally agree with you. Makeup shouldn't get all over your clothes or wipe off when you touch it but you guys say "no makeup"... And what the heck is a man's woman??
Man's woman, Hmmm. Knows a good hunting knife when she sees it. Likes trucks. Owns a pair of boots. Can drive a 4 wheeler. Shoot a gun. Bait her own hook and take a fish off a hook. Good teeth. Don't eat a lot. Likes little kids. Low drama.

TheBitch

United States

#11 Jan 21, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Man's woman, Hmmm. Knows a good hunting knife when she sees it. Likes trucks. Owns a pair of boots. Can drive a 4 wheeler. Shoot a gun. Bait her own hook and take a fish off a hook. Good teeth. Don't eat a lot. Likes little kids. Low drama.
So pretty much a guy without a penis..?
Jeff

Rolla, MO

#12 Jan 21, 2013
TheBitch wrote:
<quoted text> So pretty much a guy without a penis..?
You said that, not me.

A gal who had a cool dad is how I would phrase it.

I am sure to say something that you find offensive, after all, you are TheBitch---which is sometimes a good thing.
TheBitch

United States

#13 Jan 22, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
You said that, not me.
A gal who had a cool dad is how I would phrase it.
I am sure to say something that you find offensive, after all, you are TheBitch---which is sometimes a good thing.
I'm not offended or anything, I'm just trying to understand what it is with guys not llikeing NO makeup on girls... And the fact that guys want girls that will fish and do things like that confuses me...That's what your guy friends are for...
mario

Clinton, MO

#14 Jan 22, 2013
No need to worry about makeup when I'm looking at the back of your head, but do comb or pull up your hair.
Otis Campbell

Holden, MO

#15 Jan 23, 2013
most women look better with a little makeup on, everything in moderation...
Randall

Rolla, MO

#16 Jan 23, 2013
TheBitch wrote:
Do you like girls with or without makeup..more or less??
less makeup and less drama
lol

Clinton, MO

#17 Jan 23, 2013
I can see why men like women that like all the outdoor stuff. Most of the women that like that stuff have less drama. I am one of those women that love the outdoors stuff and wear minimum to no makeup. Personally for me it's to time consuming and I have never needed makeup to help me get good man.
mario

Rolla, MO

#19 Jan 23, 2013
lol wrote:
I can see why men like women that like all the outdoor stuff. Most of the women that like that stuff have less drama. I am one of those women that love the outdoors stuff and wear minimum to no makeup. Personally for me it's to time consuming and I have never needed makeup to help me get good man.
Ooooh that's hott.
Gotta fapp now.

Since: Mar 12

Rolla, MO

#20 Jan 23, 2013
Most of the time, I do not wear makeup. Every once in a while I will feel like getting all dolled up for special occasions or just for going out. But most of the time if I do decide to wear makeup, I'll only wear the bare minimum (eye liner and maybe a little foundation and that's it). I'm not the prettiest girl in the world but I never had any problems getting a guys attention even without makeup. I do like some outdoorsy things such as four wheeling and boating and exploring new areas and playing games in the woods and such. But I'm just not a fishing type of woman. Don't get me wrong, when I did go, I baited the hook myself and took the fish off the hook myself. I'm not too girly for it, it just bores me. Lol. Also please don't get me wrong, I am not a country hick redneck girl by all means! But I do know how to get down with the get down!(:
Jerry

Rolla, MO

#21 Jan 24, 2013
Makeup is just one factor in the mix.

If you have let yourself go, like a big ol gut, then you have a bigger cock blocker than just your selection of makeup. You might get a man but be ready to be left at home because who wants to be seen out living life with a big old whale woman.

Also, a needy, whiny, controlling woman isn't going to get a second chance with me. I don't care how pretty your eyes are. You can be somebody else's ballbreaker.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 5 min Cbusa 1,869
Beautiful blonde at Gamestop 6 min Real 6
troy constable (Jul '12) 13 min Kinkybabygirl 16
Transparency 27 min Jake from State Farm 2
MO Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 40 min squeezers 237
Buffalo Wild Wings worker Jana 2 hr unknown 3
PLEASE!!! How is George Hinds? No jerk comments 2 hr Weird 13
Walmart Distribution Center good place to work? (Jun '12) Aug 25 mustangdave 244
•••
•••
•••

Rolla Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Rolla People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Rolla News, Events & Info