First Prev
of 2
Next Last
What

Cameron, MO

#22 Oct 6, 2012
In the county wrote:
Well I'm not gonna let u know where it is just FYI if you have time while you out looking for the next break in, remember the signs you wont have to look to hard to find them just go touch the door handle so I can see who you are... And call the coroner to come and get your trespassing dead ass. Period. Thanks to the people that are tired of these people stealing our (and everyones) stuff I've just had with all of it.
Hell no you're not gonna let us know where you live because you're full of BS.
oook

Harrisonville, MO

#23 Oct 6, 2012
dude, you eat more cock than a poultry farmer
In the county

United States

#24 Oct 6, 2012
You all can say what you want to say but we will find out who it is when they get ahold of the door knob or touch the building. Oh and for all of the haters all of my stuff is in a trust so good luck getting it, yup that's already been looked into I just have a few more years in me at my age so prison doesn't scare me as full as the courts are I will already be dead and gone before it makes it into a courtroom. But we will no longer have a thief or trespasser to deal with...
some one who cares

Bellevue, WA

#25 Oct 6, 2012
another way to get ride of the theives is put some bad dope out there for em all too try and watch em all die one by one some dope with some extra ingredients in it lol lol lol
Wow

United States

#26 Oct 7, 2012
If he posts warning signs then it's legal! Just like if someone comes in yard with a beware of dog sign posted and gets bit then home owner is not at fault.
What

Cameron, MO

#27 Oct 7, 2012
Wow wrote:
If he posts warning signs then it's legal! Just like if someone comes in yard with a beware of dog sign posted and gets bit then home owner is not at fault.
Sorry folks it is illegal to intentionally expose the public, thieves or not, to anything lethal in order to protect your property warning signs or not. But the big thing here is this guy is full of crap. He is putting this BS on here thinking it will stop thieves, what an idiot, like all thieves check Topix.....lol. Not only that you can't take 220 from your breaker box and hook it to a door or you will have a short. If you hook 110 up and post warning signs the thieves will simply short it out, kick the breaker, and the help themselves. Like I said, the guy that posted this is an idiot and those that buy his BS aren't any better.
In the county

United States

#28 Oct 7, 2012
(what)
Ya full of crap huh you have never heard of a capacitor then. This is one of the thieves I sure hope I catch him and prove his family wrong when they have him cremated...
What

Cameron, MO

#29 Oct 7, 2012
In the county wrote:
(what)
Ya full of crap huh you have never heard of a capacitor then. This is one of the thieves I sure hope I catch him and prove his family wrong when they have him cremated...
You're about as bright as the OP. There is no way to use a capacitor so that you can hook two phases together and not have a short and no way to hook one up to prevent a short to ground.
Wow

United States

#30 Oct 7, 2012
Wow wrote:
FYI if u have a sign that says beware of dog and ur dog bites u get in more trouble.why?because u are admitting that you have an aggressive dog.
Travis

Rolla, MO

#31 Oct 7, 2012
Hey everyone, just wear the same kind of gloves and stuff that eletricians wear. You will be fine. That way when you find the place you can rip the f*cking wiring out for the electrified bullsh*t this moron supposedly has.
SMH

Rolla, MO

#32 Oct 7, 2012
What a stellar example this is of your typical dumb redneck. Killing animals, and going on Topix of all places to brag about your redneck rewiring job. Spend the money on education, or getting your teeth fixed next time. Because you sound like an illiterate moron, who will more than likely electrocute yourself or your family after knocking back a few too many Pabst Blue Ribbons.
Wow

United States

#33 Oct 7, 2012
Wow wrote:
<quoted text> FYI if u have a sign that says beware of dog and ur dog bites u get in more trouble.why?because u are admitting that you have an aggressive dog.
You are as dumb as a box of rocks! I live next to city officials and know the rules. If you go in a fence that's marked then it's your fault!
What

Cameron, MO

#34 Oct 7, 2012
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
You are as dumb as a box of rocks! I live next to city officials and know the rules. If you go in a fence that's marked then it's your fault!
All right Einstein, you can only use lethal means if your life is in danger, otherwise you will go to jail and you will be charged, signs or no signs!
What

Cameron, MO

#35 Oct 7, 2012
So I did some research and here's the scoop whether you posted signage or not;

Deadly force may only be used when a private person reasonably believes such use of deadly force is immediately necessary to effect the arrest of a person who at that time and in his presence:

Committed or attempted to commit a class A felony or murder; or

Is attempting to escape by use of a deadly weapon.

Class A Felonies Under Missouri Statutes

Armed robbery

First degree assault

Forcible rape

NOT stealing animals: Class D

NOT burglary in the first degree: Class B

NOT property damage in the first degree: Class D

Class A Felony: At least 10 years and up to 30 years (or life imprisonment)

So for all of you rocket scientists out there, wiring a shop with lethal electricity makes you a criminal. It sets you up for a law suit you have a snowballs chance in hell of winning.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dirtiest nastiest deadbeat family in rolla 19 min eeeeewwwwww 4
Is Dennis McDonald Automotive as good as I've h... (Jul '12) 1 hr Holly K 13
Great Circle aka Boys and Girls Town 1 hr ElderBob 5
Best place to deliver baby near Rolla? 2 hr hello 12
Would like your opinion 8 hr Annoyed 4
gert (May '14) 8 hr jj with honesty 10
Missouri Gov Jay Nixon 9 hr Fed Up 2
Walmart Distribution Center good place to work? (Jun '12) Sun Hhhh 327
More from around the web

Rolla People Search