sick

United States

#1 Mar 17, 2013
I'm sick and I'm out of my pain pills till Wednesday does anybody know we're I can get some please
sourtoo

Rolla, MO

#2 Mar 17, 2013
You're not sick you're a drug addict. How about trying to get off of them instead of relying on them to function.
TomorrowByStorm

Saint Robert, MO

#3 Mar 18, 2013
Well, you could always talk to your doctor you know. If you were in so much pain you used more meds than prescribed that something you should talk to them about anyway as they would need to adjust your prescription.

If you're a junk and/or dealer who sold/used all their drugs to quick...learn tolerance? Get better supplier? Stop being a drug addict?
sick

United States

#4 Mar 18, 2013
TomorrowByStorm wrote:
Well, you could always talk to your doctor you know. If you were in so much pain you used more meds than prescribed that something you should talk to them about anyway as they would need to adjust your prescription.

If you're a junk and/or dealer who sold/used all their drugs to quick...learn tolerance? Get better supplier? Stop being a drug addict?
thank you I did I got my meds today was a error in appointment schedule thank you
cindy

United States

#5 Mar 21, 2013
Contact Darlene at a fresh beginning she is always handing out her pills to people so hopefully she can help you out
tammyDDs

Atlanta, GA

#6 Apr 28, 2013
yes this old woman tons of pills she's at [email protected] she sends them right out so yuo get next day usually i got 20/ 60mg oc's thursday & they are real!!!& I hate SCAMS!!!!
Tensmom

United States

#7 Apr 29, 2013
sick wrote:
I'm sick and I'm out of my pain pills till Wednesday does anybody know we're I can get some please
BKS
curious

Rolla, MO

#8 May 11, 2013
LMAO! Cops trolling on TOPIX trying to flush out the druggies. who in their right mind would post a question like that? really?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
annoying barking dogs (Mar '12) 45 min shorty 27
kristine bunton davis 3 hr fixer upper 6
shooting 4 hr Sad 3
Landlords (Apr '13) 15 hr Somepeopleschildren 21
News Woman shot in head after drug deal goes bad in ... Thu boooooo 1
My husband wants to be a woman (Jun '13) Thu Gay is wrong 46
Seeking Spontaneous Rolla Woman Down For whatev... Wed ABC 5

Rolla Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance