Dixie Faulkner
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Jul 11

United States

#1 Oct 26, 2012
I noticed that she didnt evn try to defend herself in the topic "biggest snitch in phelps". I cant believe shes still n rolla an that no one has beat her a$$ yet.
lol

Belton, MO

#2 Oct 26, 2012
Can't fu** wit snitches u get a tampering wit a witness charge but that's only till ur charges are over with then they fair game
southside

United States

#3 Oct 26, 2012
Her time will come where is she living at and I also heard that skip her father gets out soon wats that about snitch is always a snitch
lol

United States

#4 Oct 26, 2012
She sure is I seen some paperwork on her
Flora and Fauna

Rolla, MO

#5 Oct 27, 2012
Alliecat65401 wrote:
I noticed that she didnt evn try to defend herself in the topic "biggest snitch in phelps". I cant believe shes still n rolla an that no one has beat her a$$ yet.
She snitched on your fat a$$ too. So why haven't you beat her a$$? Are you just a loud mouth chicken shit? Go get screwed by another nasty cat in the alley and STFU drug dealer.
lol

United States

#6 Oct 27, 2012
Flora and Fauna wrote:
<quoted text>She snitched on your fat a$$ too. So why haven't you beat her a$$? Are you just a loud mouth chicken shit? Go get screwed by another nasty cat in the alley and STFU drug dealer.
you must hang are related to the fat snitching cow can't believe she still got the baby she gave her sons up so she could party.
Flora and Fauna

Rolla, MO

#7 Oct 27, 2012
lol wrote:
She sure is I seen some paperwork on her
Good that must mean that she stitched on you or one of your friends.lol drug dealers be gone including Dixie.

United States

#8 Oct 27, 2012
Flora and Fauna wrote:
<quoted text> She snitched on your fat a$$ too. So why haven't you beat her a$$? Are you just a loud mouth chicken shit? Go get screwed by another nasty cat in the alley and STFU drug dealer.
Jus because i was arrested n the bust an have charges pending doesnt mean im guilty of nethng. Were u there?? NO Do u kno wat happened for me to hve charges, NO. So if u kno me SOOO WELL then why dont u post ur real name or shut ur know it all f***ing mouth!!!!!
Flora and Fauna

Rolla, MO

#9 Oct 27, 2012
Alliecat65401 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jus because i was arrested n the bust an have charges pending doesnt mean im guilty of nethng. Were u there?? NO Do u kno wat happened for me to hve charges, NO. So if u kno me SOOO WELL then why dont u post ur real name or shut ur know it all f***ing mouth!!!!!
But the real question is why don't you beat her a$$ instead of wondering why someone else hasn't? Chic chic chic chicken?
Taney

Rolla, MO

#10 Oct 27, 2012
Flora and Fauna wrote:
<quoted text>But the real question is why don't you beat her a$$ instead of wondering why someone else hasn't? Chic chic chic chicken?
Lol funny! I agree.

United States

#11 Oct 27, 2012
If i wanted to beat her ass then i WOULD!!! Theres ppl out there that would stoop to that level, im not one of those ppl. I dont kno why u think its ne of ur business newys. An ur calln me the "chicken shit" ? At least i post under my name while ur postn under a FAKE NAME, so seems that it makes YOU the chicken shit!!!
meme

Rolla, MO

#12 Oct 27, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>you must hang are related to the fat snitching cow can't believe she still got the baby she gave her sons up so she could party.
wrong don't know what your talking up shut up and leave her alone. shes not a snitch and is doing good. getting ready to get her boys back now
lol

United States

#13 Oct 27, 2012
meme wrote:
<quoted text>wrong don't know what your talking up shut up and leave her alone. shes not a snitch and is doing good. getting ready to get her boys back now
she's a snitch everybody knows she is alliecat do we know each other ?????
Taney

Rolla, MO

#14 Oct 27, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text> she's a snitch everybody knows she is alliecat do we know each other ?????
Allison
Taney

Rolla, MO

#15 Oct 27, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text> she's a snitch everybody knows she is alliecat do we know each other ?????
Emily

United States

#16 Oct 28, 2012
lol wrote:
Lol, i dnt kno if we kno each othr r not, wld need a name to kno if i knew u r not. Jus so u kno tho, im not the allie that wrkd at long john silvers.
old crow

Ballwin, MO

#17 Oct 28, 2012
looks like all the druggies and trashy people of st.james is on this topics. Why don't you people evaluate your own gossiping selves and you won't have time to talk trash.
meme

Rolla, MO

#18 Oct 28, 2012
lol wrote:
hell no i don't mess with people like you, sounds like all you do is trash people cause you have nothing better to do, just leave her alone, she doing good not messing with people like you, your all shit starters get a life, oh no you can't cause your all a bunch of idiots
lol

United States

#19 Oct 28, 2012
meme wrote:
<quoted text>hell no i don't mess with people like you, sounds like all you do is trash people cause you have nothing better to do, just leave her alone, she doing good not messing with people like you, your all shit starters get a life, oh no you can't cause your all a bunch of idiots
who the hell are you skank
Dick

Warrenton, MO

#20 Oct 28, 2012
southside wrote:
Her time will come where is she living at and I also heard that skip her father gets out soon wats that about snitch is always a snitch
SKIP, going to be out of jail soon? Tell me your kiddin!
What a low life piece of trash to be let out of jail. Bet you he want stay out too long. He sure raised a fine son and daughter.
Skip I'd like to kick the shit out of you and I'll be at yur parole hearing and I'll do my best to convince them to keep you locked up forever!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
women interested in 3 sum with hubby and I 8 min Noname 2
Tanner hance (Mar '12) 5 hr The Carl Smith 26
White Trash people in Rolla (Apr '16) 6 hr Mee 46
Walmart Distribution Center good place to work? (Jun '12) Fri Rob 591
Jessica Stephens Fri Myopinion 4
Dylan Roof Fri YoungOne 9
found a cell phone Jan 20 mom 9

Rolla Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance