homeless hobo in vida cave WTF?
smdh

Saint Peters, MO

#61 Aug 14, 2012
well gee since this genatlmen has been reported to the sherriffs department and they have been there 3 yes 3 times to check the well being of this man to make sure he has no warrents and not a
(physco) killer. leave him the hell alone aready it is none of ya'lls buisness so drop it already who gives a damn he is not bothering you nor is this anyones buiness he has to have a place to live to. leave it to the town of rolla to make a big deal out of something that has already been looked into!
MOFO

Rolla, MO

#62 Aug 14, 2012
maybe its the grinch! he lived in a cave!! was he hairy and green!?
Stop

Holden, MO

#63 Aug 14, 2012
Some people are just sick. ( Leave the guy alone.)
yep

United States

#64 Aug 14, 2012
I hope a mountain lion eats his ass so we can go to the cave again
Former vida Boy

Richardson, TX

#65 Dec 1, 2012
oh_noes wrote:
<quoted text>
Gourd Creek cave is privately owned.
If I'm not mistaken that Cave is on private property and I've known the family all my life!
a hart In mo

Rolla, MO

#66 Dec 12, 2012
Former vida Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
If I'm not mistaken that Cave is on private property and I've known the family all my life!
Really people ,he has a name did anyone ask him .noooo he's living to the best of his abilities with his situation .Yes he knows he can get help.
But like many people who have been on the outside of society sometimes its easier to say out there rather than conform to What doesn't work for them.
Have a heart people,is empathy a dirty word
swampthing

Harrisonville, MO

#67 Jan 21, 2013
Learn to Spell wrote:
Oh, Yae.......Dude, learn to spell. It's "and" not "n", there is no "e" when you add "ing" to the ending of a word, it's "some", not "sum" or "sumthing", it's "could" not "culd" and there is only one "d" in "hiding'. Oh, not to mention there's a "h" in "with". Really? Instead of judging others....maybe you should get an education.
You sound like a liberal idiot. No one wants to read your pompus coments.
killa the idiot

Rolla, MO

#68 Jan 21, 2013
swampthing wrote:
<quoted text>
katie

United States

#69 Jul 13, 2013
Actually..my family and i own the cave & have for 50 years. Feel free to not trespass, it is private property. The sheriff does notify us when you do!
oh yea wrote:
Nobody owns the cave the county does if it was privately owned it woulda been posted already along time ago so MAYBE YOU SHOULD THINK ABOUT THAT "CRAZY"
katie

United States

#70 Jul 13, 2013
Yes...my family owns it, not county owned. Our private property signs are always torn down and the cave is trashed everytime we come! Stay out please!
Former vida Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Nick

Rolla, MO

#72 Jul 13, 2013
Katie,would you like to make out down by the cave again?
Lies lies

Belton, MO

#73 Jul 14, 2013
He's not even at the cave anymore. Plus it's private property.
Truth

United States

#74 Jul 14, 2013
The land is on private property I grew up the last house on the hill before the cave and its all family owned.
cave lover

United States

#75 Jul 15, 2013
Would like to visit with permission of landowners who do I contact?
Katie

United States

#76 Jul 15, 2013
No, he isnt in the cave anymore...the sheriff showed up on our doorstep a while ago asking if we had given him permission to be there. He apparently was wanted and they were investigating a crime. We live in St Charles County and the Sheriff made the drive to our home, Im assuming the offenses were pretty serious.
Lies lies wrote:
He's not even at the cave anymore. Plus it's private property.
Katie

United States

#77 Jul 15, 2013
If you want to send me your email address, my family and I will contact you.
cave lover wrote:
Would like to visit with permission of landowners who do I contact?
DuvalsOwn

United States

#78 Jul 15, 2013
Lmao....tried so hard to spell right and still came out retarted....lol....dayum
oh yea wrote:
Lol funny the grammer police always got stuff to say and yes we did just leave I'm not gonna walk into a big dark cave to find out if he's a wanted convict or something lets see how brave all of you are in the dark when you can't see something in the dark that you know is there " hows my spelling so far gramner police? " all of you are judging me for my spelling so how Holly are you just because I choose to spell like that I guees its OK for you to calk people stupid pretty much why don't you all look in the mirror ANDsee who your judgeing.... and he didn't seem to hungry considering he had BEER AND FOUNTAIN SODAS OH AND NOT TO MENTION THE EXPENSIVE TIDE AND MARLBORO CIGGS.... I didn't put this on here to have people go mess with him just sayin someone should help him get in a homeless shelter or something you all are just assuming he's a good person but wut if he's just a Meth cook or sonthing you never know and yes I know for a fact that crackheads have cooked Meth in that cave befor... you all are so quick to jump on me bout being a bad person well now that you know he's there lets see how many of you go out n greet this person with food and water and laundry soap go ahead be a good citizen drive down there do your good deeds since your so concerned.. don't forget to give him your car keys with a full tank and ur wallet with your cash so he can get more food and get to the gas station 6 miles away... there's homeless ppl on the streets everyday and do all of you give them cash everytime you see them holding a sign or wait go buy them some McDonald's and drop it off to them I think not so STFU... I was actually gonna talk to the Guy if you should know but my wife was a little creeped out and I'm not going to put her safty in the hands of some what might be a crazy hobo or Meth head in a damn cave get real you retarded criticizers.... especially when we didn't have flashlights...
xman

United States

#80 Nov 18, 2013
Why don't you spoiled little bastards mind your own buissness any keep those big yaps shut you might be walking in his foot steps in the future
lol

Union City, GA

#82 Nov 19, 2013
well some ppl are homeless thank Gid you have a roof over your freaking head
lol

Union City, GA

#83 Nov 19, 2013
God** smh at ppl now days instead of being ignorant why not offer help you don't know his situation

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
help with christmas (Dec '14) 1 hr Truth 33
Emily Hanning/Reeves 2 hr Scooby 8
Are you liberals getting use to saying "Preside... 4 hr Bon 47
Who knows Julie 6 hr Prego 7
Renting from Investment Reality? 7 hr vici 8
Lauren Richardson is single because 16 hr Dillon friend 4
christmas lights 18 hr mom 1
Best/Worst Christmas Gift for 15 year old Teen ... (Nov '11) Nov 28 dani pag 153

Rolla Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rolla Mortgages