homeless hobo in vida cave WTF?

Posted in the Rolla Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
oh yea

Belton, MO

#1 Aug 9, 2012
So me n my wife decided to go down to vida cave the other day and got to the top n realized there's a homeless Guy liveing in it like wtf had a clothes line wit clothes on it sum duffle bags n boxes and sum laundry soap with a bucket.... this was weird and to top it off I think he was in the back hideing n the dark watching us... he culd just b harmless but also culd be a crazy person hidding from the law... he's ruining a good spot to go n explore sumthing should be done with him
schmoo

Belton, MO

#2 Aug 9, 2012
Well, people gotta live somewhere. Just saying.
Learn to Spell

Jefferson City, MO

#3 Aug 9, 2012
Oh, Yae.......Dude, learn to spell. It's "and" not "n", there is no "e" when you add "ing" to the ending of a word, it's "some", not "sum" or "sumthing", it's "could" not "culd" and there is only one "d" in "hiding'. Oh, not to mention there's a "h" in "with". Really? Instead of judging others....maybe you should get an education.
outcast

Barre, VT

#4 Aug 9, 2012
He didn't hurt you or your wife. If you've never lived on the life of a homeless person you should walk in their shoes for a month before you do any judgment on those humans.
MnM

Rolla, MO

#5 Aug 9, 2012
there is no Vida Cave
Peglet

Rolla, MO

#6 Aug 9, 2012
MnM wrote:
there is no Vida Cave
lol
wwjd

United States

#7 Aug 9, 2012
so i suppose you and your wife just ran off without finding out what his real story was? I just love the people in this town they never seem to amaze me with there better than tho attitudes. I know if it was me that found him there and did not find out if there was anything i could do for him. I dont think i would sleep well again. This person is probably not sleeping well now on a cave floor with a empty stomach. you really should have done more for this person. but you go ahead and cuddle up to your wife in your nice soft bed if you want i can't judge you only god can do that. I will pray for you and the hobo now that you put his business out there and there will be fifty if not more kids going down there just to be mean. God bless us all!!
outcast

Barre, VT

#8 Aug 9, 2012
Amen. This would be alot better world if we just gave a hand up and not call it a hand down.
hmmm

Lone Jack, MO

#9 Aug 9, 2012
IF you are going that way pick him up something to eat on your way out of town,maybe a box of Tide (Cold Water)...something that would help him out.
oh yea

Belton, MO

#10 Aug 10, 2012
Lol funny the grammer police always got stuff to say and yes we did just leave I'm not gonna walk into a big dark cave to find out if he's a wanted convict or something lets see how brave all of you are in the dark when you can't see something in the dark that you know is there " hows my spelling so far gramner police? " all of you are judging me for my spelling so how Holly are you just because I choose to spell like that I guees its OK for you to calk people stupid pretty much why don't you all look in the mirror ANDsee who your judgeing.... and he didn't seem to hungry considering he had BEER AND FOUNTAIN SODAS OH AND NOT TO MENTION THE EXPENSIVE TIDE AND MARLBORO CIGGS.... I didn't put this on here to have people go mess with him just sayin someone should help him get in a homeless shelter or something you all are just assuming he's a good person but wut if he's just a Meth cook or sonthing you never know and yes I know for a fact that crackheads have cooked Meth in that cave befor... you all are so quick to jump on me bout being a bad person well now that you know he's there lets see how many of you go out n greet this person with food and water and laundry soap go ahead be a good citizen drive down there do your good deeds since your so concerned.. don't forget to give him your car keys with a full tank and ur wallet with your cash so he can get more food and get to the gas station 6 miles away... there's homeless ppl on the streets everyday and do all of you give them cash everytime you see them holding a sign or wait go buy them some McDonald's and drop it off to them I think not so STFU... I was actually gonna talk to the Guy if you should know but my wife was a little creeped out and I'm not going to put her safty in the hands of some what might be a crazy hobo or Meth head in a damn cave get real you retarded criticizers.... especially when we didn't have flashlights...
oh yea

Belton, MO

#11 Aug 10, 2012
I mean seriously look at all of your threads you ARE judgeing me just because I didn't leave the dude some $ or make friends with him I'm sorry but I WAS raised to not talk to strangers especially strangers hideing in a damn cave... but go ahead and judge me because you to one day will be judged by God... have a wonderful day :)...AND TO YOU MNM YES THERE IS A VIDA CAVE YOUVE JUST NEVER FOUND IT TURN RIGHT ON THE ROAD BY STOP AND GO, GO ALL TGE WAY UNTILL U HIT GRAVEL COMPKETE GRAVEL NOT THE CHIP N SEAL THEN GRAVEL THEN CHIP N SEAL GO ALL THE WAY TO THE GRAVEL AND ITLL BE THE COUNTY RD ON YOUR LEFT RIGHT ACROSS FROM A DRIVEWAY WITH A BIG HOUSE WITH A ROCK CHIMNEY FOLLOW IT ALL THE WAY TO THE VERY END AND THE CAVES HUGE ITS ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE DEAD END ON TOP OF THE PATH HILL
homeless in vida

Haslet, TX

#12 Aug 10, 2012
Thx for telling the world where I live
Now I'll have to move or let a bunch of deadbeats move in with me
wow

Belton, MO

#13 Aug 10, 2012
yes it is called Gord Creek cave. my spelling could be wrong.. Oh my. oh yea i think you done the right thing. maybe you should send the county there to be sure he is not wanted or a potential risk to some young kids that go see this amazeing place.
oh yea

Belton, MO

#14 Aug 10, 2012
wow wrote:
yes it is called Gord Creek cave. my spelling could be wrong.. Oh my. oh yea i think you done the right thing. maybe you should send the county there to be sure he is not wanted or a potential risk to some young kids that go see this amazeing place.
Thank you atleast someone realizes that alotta kids go down there also such as young high school kids/girls... if one of the just so happens to disappear after a trip down there all of you Hippocrates can go shake your homeless mans hand and give him $ and food oh wait he prolly already ate the person so he's good on food just saying there's alotta weird and crazy people in this world now days such as people running around shooting up bath salts and eating people and dogs and having sex with dead goats or do none of you watch the news???? This cave is a wonderful place/ part of nature and a homeless person is just littering all over it and killing/hurting the eco system that thrives there oh wait NONE OF YOU PROLLY NEVER THOUGHT BOUT THAT OR NOR DO YOU CARE ABOUT MOTHER NATURE
oh yea

Belton, MO

#15 Aug 10, 2012
I know one thing I don't like going to somebody's poop pond to have a good time seeing big turds floating.. and I don't like getting out at places such as the family center and seeing burnt spoons and dirty needles on the ground either so there for me and my wife like to get out into the country side and visit these nice places where a HOBO should NOT be living...
jomama

Rolla, MO

#16 Aug 10, 2012
I say we go up this cave with pitchforks and torches and flush the no good bastard out!!
Haha

Ballwin, MO

#17 Aug 10, 2012
I know a couple chicks that he can have. They wouldn't be missed.
lolz

United States

#18 Aug 10, 2012
jomama wrote:
I say we go up this cave with pitchforks and torches and flush the no good bastard out!!
let's do it! He must be a warlock or witch since he lives alone in a cave!
oh yea

Belton, MO

#19 Aug 10, 2012
Lol y'all Fu**in me up
Seriouly

Clarksville, TN

#20 Aug 10, 2012
Could it be the dude is camping? It is the middle of summer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ryan Dillon for Senate 8 hr Killa 29
Kelly Kean 10 hr TheSizzle 4
People who thrive on judgement of others 11 hr Bob 3
aj williams (Dec '11) 16 hr aj the roofing be... 28
man hunt. 18 hr Cousin 18
jennifer brown payne 23 hr bobby 1
jake stevenson (May '13) Fri michelle 34

Rolla Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance