Missouri Highway Patrol Officer cuffe...

Missouri Highway Patrol Officer cuffed and booked into jail.

Posted in the Rolla Forum

Joicey Joy

United States

#1 May 4, 2013
Did somebody he arrest start an affair with his wife? Or was the wife just so tired of him being away so long, or was it karma for arresting ordinary people that were driving 74 miles a hour on the interstate. There is a God.

This guy arrested the most people in 2008. It must be bitter sweet to have the cuffs placed on your wrists rather then detach them for your belt to put them on someone else.

God bless Trooper Brock Voght.

http://www.abc17news.com/news/one-of-governor...
hmmmmmhhmmmm

Rolla, MO

#2 May 4, 2013
Your a complete idiot. Just pissed you he probably arrested your sorry ass. Get a life scum bag. WAHHHHH
Catch me

United States

#3 May 5, 2013
I use to hate cops with a passion but thats cause I was always doing wrong and now I have an appreciation for their services. Cops are human an have arguments and fights with people just like regular citizens so why dont u shut the f$&k up and grow up.
Regular Joe

Rolla, MO

#4 May 5, 2013
Catch me wrote:
I use to hate cops with a passion but thats cause I was always doing wrong and now I have an appreciation for their services. Cops are human an have arguments and fights with people just like regular citizens so why dont u shut the f$&k up and grow up.
Doesn't matter if you're a cop or not -- domestic abuse is WRONG!
Stirling Archer

Burlington, IA

#5 May 5, 2013
Regular Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't matter if you're a cop or not -- domestic abuse is WRONG!
You're assuming he in fact did what she says he did......women do lie. In fact, women lie at least as often as men assault them......male on female violence involves direct violence........female on male violence involves false allegations that can be more damaging than a physical assault.

My first wife was a violent psycho.......who wrecked our entire house on a number of occassions, went after me with a hammer and tried to kill me with a car......and yet, had the police showed up, she was capable of switching it off and changing gears to innocent victim......had I not made sure there were witnesses and audio, I'd probably have caught a charge.....and I did nothing but try to avoid the whole thing.

So I take every domestic allegation with a gender neutral bias and the possibility the woman might be lying.....if she might not, either is possible.
Joe Blo

Wheatland, MO

#6 May 5, 2013
I can already predict what will happen if the MSHP fires him. Rick Lisenbe will hire him and immediately promote him to Sergeant! Heck I think that's already happened once. LMAO
unnlavbe

Rolla, MO

#8 May 5, 2013
Optimistic wrote:
Good deal he was an irrogant prick... He slept with several nurses at phelps county
You are full of crap.
Law Breaker

Warrensburg, MO

#10 May 5, 2013
If the charges stick, he will never be a cop nor will he be allowed to posses a firearm.
Karma sucks
for jo blo

United States

#11 May 5, 2013
Lick some more balls hospital security..
Joe Blo

Wheatland, MO

#12 May 5, 2013
for jo blo wrote:
Lick some more balls hospital security..
It looks like you are doing a pretty good job of licking some balls yourself..Rick Lisenbe's saggy balls! I guess I hit a nerve huh?
this1_2

Rolla, MO

#13 May 6, 2013
What the heck does hospital security have to do with this?
Hospital Security

United States

#14 May 8, 2013
Who called me out?! What do I have to do this?!
Tyrone Biggums

Belton, MO

#15 May 8, 2013
Joe Blo wrote:
I can already predict what will happen if the MSHP fires him. Rick Lisenbe will hire him and immediately promote him to Sergeant! Heck I think that's already happened once. LMAO
Ron has already offered him a job as a tow truck driver.
jealous

Jefferson City, MO

#16 May 8, 2013
He slept with angie on the on floor years ago.
me

Jefferson City, MO

#17 May 8, 2013
Angie who?
Frank

Rolla, MO

#18 May 8, 2013
Gross,i didn't know about her
jealous

Jefferson City, MO

#19 May 9, 2013
She is not gross. Better than him. Trust me and makes more money
Catch me

United States

#20 May 9, 2013
jealous wrote:
He slept with angie on the on floor years ago.
Why u worried bout who hes sleeping with
me

Jefferson City, MO

#21 May 9, 2013
If it is Angie smith it is gross!
jealous

United States

#22 May 10, 2013
Angie that's blonde. I'm not sure of her last name. But he used to house calls all the time. Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
women interested in 3 sum with hubby and I 2 hr serious inquires 1
White Trash people in Rolla (Apr '16) 3 hr Raymond 44
Boone cover (Jul '11) 10 hr His gf 3
Walmart Distribution Center good place to work? (Jun '12) Fri Rob 591
Jessica Stephens Fri Myopinion 4
Dylan Roof Fri YoungOne 9
found a cell phone Fri mom 9

Rolla Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance