Chris Rock says we should listen to D...

Chris Rock says we should listen to Daddy/Boss Obama on Gun Control

Posted in the Rolla Forum

Smokearock
#1 Feb 8, 2013
I don't know about you guys but Obama's not my Dad or my Boss. I don't think Chris Rock even knew what the New's Conference was about. All he said was "I'm here to support the President"."Obama is our boss and you have to do what he says". Don't you hate Liberals supporting this guy and treating him as one of our greatest Presidents when he has done absolutely nothing beneficial for this country. Health Care is supposed to be his biggest achievement but really it's just another tax. I'll admit I used to be on the bandwagon but he isnt doing anything... I mean what does he do all day? Seriously? Cause it aint working for America.

“I'm right”

Since: Oct 12

Rolla, MO

#2 Feb 8, 2013
Smokearock wrote:
I don't know about you guys but Obama's not my Dad or my Boss. I don't think Chris Rock even knew what the New's Conference was about. All he said was "I'm here to support the President"."Obama is our boss and you have to do what he says". Don't you hate Liberals supporting this guy and treating him as one of our greatest Presidents when he has done absolutely nothing beneficial for this country. Health Care is supposed to be his biggest achievement but really it's just another tax. I'll admit I used to be on the bandwagon but he isnt doing anything... I mean what does he do all day? Seriously? Cause it aint working for America.
Chris Rock is appealing to the blacks because liberals have destroyed black families with welfare. Half of them have a Daddy Complex now.
boobie watcher

Rolla, MO

#3 Feb 8, 2013
killa_the_compassionate wrote:
<quoted text>
Chris Rock is appealing to the blacks because liberals have destroyed black families with welfare. Half of them have a Daddy Complex now.
killa is projecting his daddy complex now...
MOGunny

Belton, MO

#4 Feb 9, 2013
Did Chris Rock show the same kind of blind, un-questioning faith when GW was president?
Old Greg

Rolla, MO

#5 Feb 9, 2013
<quoted text>
because liberals have destroyed black families with welfare.
You really do suck up all that FOX propaganda, don't ya?

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

#6 Feb 9, 2013
Old Greg wrote:
<quoted text>You really do suck up all that FOX propaganda, don't ya?
Who's FOX?
floodbart

Rolla, MO

#7 Feb 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Who's FOX?
You don't have to pretend to be dumb. Just be yourself.

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

#8 Feb 9, 2013
floodbart wrote:
<quoted text>You don't have to pretend to be dumb. Just be yourself.
I can't even pretend to be dumb.
Killa the Constipated

Salem, MO

#9 Feb 9, 2013
Smokearock wrote:
I don't know about you guys but Obama's not my Dad or my Boss. I don't think Chris Rock even knew what the New's Conference was about. All he said was "I'm here to support the President"."Obama is our boss and you have to do what he says". Don't you hate Liberals supporting this guy and treating him as one of our greatest Presidents when he has done absolutely nothing beneficial for this country. Health Care is supposed to be his
biggest achievement but really it's just another tax. I'll admit I used to be on the bandwagon but he isnt doing anything... I mean what does he do all day? Seriously? Cause it aint working for America.
I am sure Chris Rock knew enough not to put an apostrophe in news conference. What is wrong with his fondness for the first black president? Most of you wing nuts identify with Rush because he is a fat loud mouth, and with Glen Beck because he is psychotic.

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

#10 Feb 9, 2013
Killa the Constipated wrote:
<quoted text>I am sure Chris Rock knew enough not to put an apostrophe in news conference. What is wrong with his fondness for the first black president? Most of you wing nuts identify with Rush because he is a fat loud mouth, and with Glen Beck because he is psychotic.
You probably should have a comma between fat and loud mouth. You should also hyphenate loud-mouth.
Smokearock
#11 Feb 9, 2013
Killa the constipated- When I saw that new conference it made me mad. The President works for the people not the other way around. If you would have read my post I said I used to be on the Obama bandwagon. Giving him a shot because I believed he could actually do some good but in my mind he's done nothing besides try and get more money either by taxes for the rich or health care. Lets just keep feed the machine. Which one day will explode in our faces. Just watch
floodbart

Rolla, MO

#12 Feb 9, 2013
<quoted text>
You probably should have a comma between fat and loud mouth. You should also hyphenate loud-mouth.
Nope. Wrong again, Grammar-school dropout.

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

#13 Feb 9, 2013
floodbart wrote:
<quoted text>Nope. Wrong again, Grammar-school dropout.
I'm right as always.
floodbart

Rolla, MO

#14 Feb 9, 2013
<quoted text>
I'm right as always.
only in your wettest of dreams, Ricky Retardo
Old time Democrat

Rolla, MO

#16 Feb 10, 2013
Bloodfart wrote:
Glenn Beck in neither a Republican nor is he a Conservative.
And Chris Rock didnt even have a clue about where he was at. I love how they march out celebs and they talk about gun control, then you see said celeb with armed guards. Then the old saying of "its for my children". Really? Then most of us ask, well who protects my children? And i answer ME, no one else, ME. Unless you have a cop in your pocket. I dont.
I like to watch Glenn Beck bawl like a little baby.
Killa the Constipated

Salem, MO

#17 Feb 10, 2013
<quoted text>
Thanks for the correction, I am sure if is the proper punctuation as it comes from a fat, loud-mouthed wingnut.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for a very horny woman 8 min Hot blonde 4
Hiroshima 18 min The Truth 15
amber Salt (May '12) 6 hr Disgusted 19
men hitting women 6 hr Electrik 8
Will Melissa Perkins ever bury Jonathan??? 7 hr MLissa2280 99
Daniel Hunter Benefit? (Jun '15) 10 hr mom 6
religious upbringing Fri killa_the_compass... 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rolla Mortgages