Jennifer8

Rolla, MO

#1 Nov 28, 2012
Who is that Cheesy/Sleazy guy that runs that bar and what kind of a man would pimp out his daughter just to sell drinks? Is this really the best Rolla has to offer a single woman?
Get a life

United States

#2 Nov 28, 2012
Your such a jealous fat hoosier im sure. Its really none of your business and if you dont like the service there is always another bar.
ha!

Rolla, MO

#3 Nov 28, 2012
Sounds like a decent ploy to me. Have to admire the cunning.
Mandie

Rolla, MO

#4 Dec 19, 2012
Have you seen some of the trash that goes in and out of there? Regular rollas fat bar skanks
Hahah

United States

#5 Dec 19, 2012
Fat bar skanks? I see some pretty rich skinny people in that bar mostly. Usually the younger crowd. 21-25
lamont

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Jan 1, 2013
so did I white chicks love us
Sunshine

United States

#8 Jan 4, 2013
I'm sorry, but you obviously have nothing better to do than talk trash. You don't even know how to spell her name right and if you knew her well enough, you would know how to spell it. She is my best friend and she is the most amazing, beautiful, caring person I know and she has better morals than that. Take her and her job off of here! There's nothing bad to say about either one of them, her or speakeasy!
fun times

United States

#9 Jan 6, 2013
We always have a great time there! RickyBobby and staff are a blast!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White Trash people in Rolla (Apr '16) 2 hr Local 62
Gofundme for Ashley Brandt DUI 7 hr Better off than e... 21
looking 18 hr mike 5
michelle lautebaugh 19 hr ManOfGod 26
Andrew and Ashley at Investment Realty Wed Facts 9
desarae and brad nunnery (Mar '16) Wed Rollas finest 7
A thank you to rolla from Mr. Heroin (Feb '16) Wed Leave while you can 12

Rolla Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance