List of companies laying off, reducin...

“I'm right”

Since: Oct 12

Rolla, MO

#21 Nov 12, 2012
CB can see both sides wrote:
<quoted text>So to be fair I would suppose you will also give those companies that were outsoruced and therfore the thousands of jobs loss to other countries by your second place Romney?
This is the result of Keynesian economic theories that Obama shares with you. Jobs go overseas because it's cheaper to employ them there than here. You don't like it? Remove all the rules and regulations and we can compete once again. Unfortunately, Obama keeps adding them. So companies move their operations overseas if they can afford to. If they can't, they shut down.

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

#22 Nov 12, 2012
ThinkEquity LLC - Bankrupt
Homer City Funding LLC - Bankrupt
Monitor Company Group LP - Bankrupt
Omtron USA - Bankrupt
Helmkampf Construction in Olivette - Bankrupt
Clear Light Publishers - Bankrupt

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

#23 Nov 12, 2012
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/6125-proposed...

6125 regulations proposed in the last 90 days. This is the reason companies are shipping jobs and their entire company overseas.
Jose

Salem, MO

#24 Nov 12, 2012
killa_the_compassionate wrote:
http://cnsnews.com/news/articl e/6125-proposed-regulations-an d-notifications-posted-last-90 -days-average-68-day
6125 regulations proposed in the last 90 days. This is the reason companies are shipping jobs and their entire company overseas.
Why are all of your sources right wing blogs? You can prove concentration camps did not exist if you only cite pro-nazi sites.
AmericanRefugee

Alabaster, AL

#25 Nov 12, 2012
Any company is responsible to a board, whether the board is the sole owner or owners, or a group of individuals. When the business is large enough and there are investors who holding you accountable, profit is always their goal. If there is not a profit, the board/investors, will look for someone who can get the profit they want to attain. Company is not responsible to make the general public happy, just their investors.
Old time democrat

Grain Valley, MO

#26 Nov 12, 2012
Jose wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are all of your sources right wing blogs? You can prove concentration camps did not exist if you only cite pro-nazi sites.
What a easy question to answer,,, The left CNN,CBS,ABC, ect will not admit this to the public.Remember if everyone knew the truth, Obaman would have only got one vote (Yours)
Jose

Salem, MO

#27 Nov 12, 2012
Old time democrat wrote:
<quoted text>What a easy question to answer,,, The left CNN,CBS,ABC, ect will not admit this to the public.Remember if everyone knew the truth, Obaman would have only got one vote (Yours)
You can't cover up that all you quote are right wing blogs by throwing mud at sources that confirm their stories. You can repeat your fiction over and over but they are still fiction. Again why do you only use right wing blogs as sources of information???

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

#28 Nov 12, 2012
Jose wrote:
<quoted text>Why are all of your sources right wing blogs? You can prove concentration camps did not exist if you only cite pro-nazi sites.
And if you spent the time to read them, you could find their source like I just did so you wouldn't look silly with that comeback.

http://www.regulations.gov/#%21home;tab=searc...
love it

United States

#29 Nov 12, 2012
<quoted text>It's important for you to know what you won.
I didn't vote! It's all bs!

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

#30 Nov 12, 2012
I read lefty sites all the time. I always double-check their sources because they aren't always trustworthy. But good information can come from lefty sites as well. It's probably a common mistake, so I'm glad you brought it up. You can look at both sides, just double-check the sources.
Jose

Salem, MO

#31 Nov 12, 2012
<quoted text>
And if you spent the time to read them, you could find their source like I just did so you wouldn't look silly with that comeback.
http://www.regulations.gov/#%21home;tab=searc...
Stop making up excuses about reading the sources, you only quoted right wing blogs. And to quote R Reagan, there you go again, claiming to prove something by repeating yourself.

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

#32 Nov 12, 2012
love it wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't vote! It's all bs!
Apparently, since Obama cheated his ass off, it is all bs.

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

#33 Nov 12, 2012
Update: Wingspan Portfolio Advisors - 459 Possible Layoffs
German news agency dapd -100
The Commercial Appeal - Another Round of Layoffs?
Airlines SAS ( International )- About 6,000 Jobs Lost
Aletheia Research & Management Inc - Bankrupt
Update: 2 SunTrust Bank branches on the Eastern Shore of Virginia
http://www.news-gazette.com/news/business/fea... - store closing
Jose

Salem, MO

#34 Nov 12, 2012
Update: Wingspan Portfolio Advisors - 459 Possible Layoffs
German news agency dapd -100
The Commercial Appeal - Another Round of Layoffs?
Airlines SAS ( International )- About 6,000 Jobs Lost
Aletheia Research & Management Inc - Bankrupt
Update: 2 SunTrust Bank branches on the
Eastern Shore of Virginia
http://www.news-gazette.com/news/business/fea...
business/2012-11-11/its-your-b usiness-denas-hallmark-closes- store-ne - store closing
What do any of these closings have to do with the election? You are just going on line and looking at business closings. Throwing out volumes of meaningless numbers does not prove a point. What a load of BS you are trying to sell. Are you angling for a Fox talk show? This is pathetic.

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

#35 Nov 12, 2012
Jose wrote:
<quoted text>
What do any of these closings have to do with the election? You are just going on line and looking at business closings. Throwing out volumes of meaningless numbers does not prove a point. What a load of BS you are trying to sell. Are you angling for a Fox talk show? This is pathetic.
We now have a fraud of a president that cheated his way to a win. The numbers are a reflection of businesses everywhere that have come to the conclusion that they can no longer keep up with Obama's idiocy. They are shutting their doors, laying off people, and going bankrupt, because they have given up. They went into business to make money. Not to give the government all their profits. And not to read volumes of regulations that add cost on to their business.

Romney could have fixed this easily. I could fix this easily. Obama doesn't have a prayer. So I am documenting the destruction of America for the few libs that voted for Obama, and for all those that accept the cheating that occurred in this election.

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

#36 Nov 13, 2012
<quoted text>
Apparently, since Obama cheated his ass off, it is all bs.
wwwwwaaaaaaa!

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

#38 Nov 13, 2012
CB can see both sides wrote:
<quoted text>wwwwwaaaaaaa!
Looks like today is going to be a real doozie of a jobs report.
Just the facts please

United States

#39 Nov 13, 2012
Your information is not very accurate. You list "possible, planned, forecast, etc." as though they are fact. How many of those places you list have actually suffered a loss due to Obama? How many new startups are in place now or in the works for a definite opening of their doors this year? Blogs are not a good source for accurate information, especially those blogs that blame any one person for the demise of any idea controlled by more than that one person. With time and incentive anyone can counter all of your lists with the rest of the story explaining the real reason those places are failing. The few real failures started well before the last election and would have happened no matter what the results of the election.
Just a few of the new shifts and startups in the automotive industries more than offset all of the factual job losses you list. Why not list the new jobs as well as your forecast of jobs lost so that those of us without an agenda can have a more realistic idea of current employment stats? If you include rumor and guesswork in job increases as liberally as you do in your "reported" job losses we are in better shape than ever before in history.
Your one sided opinion is no more than an attack on election results that you don't like. The fact that no one wants to waste the time assembling a copy/paste list to discount your home made facts in no way adds credence to your drivel.
You make it sound like the only part of our government that actually has any influence is the executive branch while in reality congress has complete control over anything Obama wants to do. Is all of congress a bunch of lackeys under the control of the president in your world?
Your predictions are totally ridiculous and you know it, your blather is directed at those who follow your ideology and proves nothing to any intelligent person.

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

#40 Nov 13, 2012
Just the facts please wrote:
Your information is not very accurate. You list "possible, planned, forecast, etc." as though they are fact. How many of those places you list have actually suffered a loss due to Obama? How many new startups are in place now or in the works for a definite opening of their doors this year? Blogs are not a good source for accurate information, especially those blogs that blame any one person for the demise of any idea controlled by more than that one person. With time and incentive anyone can counter all of your lists with the rest of the story explaining the real reason those places are failing. The few real failures started well before the last election and would have happened no matter what the results of the election.
Just a few of the new shifts and startups in the automotive industries more than offset all of the factual job losses you list. Why not list the new jobs as well as your forecast of jobs lost so that those of us without an agenda can have a more realistic idea of current employment stats? If you include rumor and guesswork in job increases as liberally as you do in your "reported" job losses we are in better shape than ever before in history.
Your one sided opinion is no more than an attack on election results that you don't like. The fact that no one wants to waste the time assembling a copy/paste list to discount your home made facts in no way adds credence to your drivel.
You make it sound like the only part of our government that actually has any influence is the executive branch while in reality congress has complete control over anything Obama wants to do. Is all of congress a bunch of lackeys under the control of the president in your world?
Your predictions are totally ridiculous and you know it, your blather is directed at those who follow your ideology and proves nothing to any intelligent person.
I'll grant you it's anecdotal, but every business owner I know is worried they won't make it the next four years under Obama. Obama has jacked taxes, increases regulations at an alarming rate, and has shown that he doesn't have a clue how to run an economy. I wouldn't hire him to run my personal finances. The guy is a pretender. He's an amateur, that's so far above his head it's comical. We live in the land of make believe where a cult of personality trumps common sense.

Business everywhere have been trying to hang on and many are giving up now that they see 4 more years of hell. I'm simply documenting the pain Obama is now causing by staying at the helm of this country. The Republicans have been trying to stop him, but they are dealing with issues that can't be resolved because they were passed when Obama had a super-majority. Now they can't get rid of the things that kill this economy because Obama vetoes it. So it is now 100% Obama's fault. I can't give partial blame to those who are trying to stop it.

Businesses are not starting back up. We are at a record low for people starting new businesses.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/05/02/us-...
Cathy

Warrensburg, MO

#41 Nov 13, 2012
If these people are laying off just because Obama got elected they are idiots. My guess they would have done so anyway Maybe they need to get their heads out of their butts and get in tune to what is expected of their business. And if there is a demand for their business and they are purposely cutting back as a sign of rebellion then someone else will step to the plate

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Landlords (Apr '13) 1 hr Somepeopleschildren 21
News Woman shot in head after drug deal goes bad in ... 9 hr boooooo 1
My husband wants to be a woman (Jun '13) 10 hr Gay is wrong 46
shooting 12 hr Trippy 2
kristine bunton davis 16 hr omg 2
Seeking Spontaneous Rolla Woman Down For whatev... Wed ABC 5
Tim Mansfield Wed Beau 2

Rolla Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance