First Prev
of 4
Next Last
MoKidd

Rolla, MO

#65 Mar 26, 2013
Bob the Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
No way dude, POTTED MEAT just rules. Check out a show, he has them of his website Google him.
You like pooted meat even better.
Bob the Buckeye

Knoxville, TN

#66 Mar 26, 2013
MoKidd wrote:
<quoted text>
You like pooted meat even better.
What are you talking about, that makes no sense. I guess I should look on the bright side, at least you did not say "more better".
MoKidd

Rolla, MO

#67 Mar 26, 2013
Bob the Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you talking about, that makes no sense. I guess I should look on the bright side, at least you did not say "more better".
That's what killa said about you when he gave you A2M. Pootered or poopered meat. Something like that. Said you was very fond of it.
Bob the Buckeye

Knoxville, TN

#68 Mar 26, 2013
MoKidd wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what killa said about you when he gave you A2M. Pootered or poopered meat. Something like that. Said you was very fond of it.
Hey Einstein, you are still making no sense. What???? Quit cyber stalking me. Weirdo here folks, just strange.
MoKidd

Rolla, MO

#69 Mar 26, 2013
Bob the Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Einstein, you are still making no sense. What???? Quit cyber stalking me. Weirdo here folks, just strange.
no substance
Batter up

United States

#70 Mar 27, 2013
Clint black

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nikki 19 min Phill 6
Students who broke into Tater Patch? 33 min Perry Mason 2
I am 75 and need a friend 2 hr trish 4
kylie noakes 2 hr lol 4
katrina karr 4 hr ribbon 13
Mollie Moore Reeves 5 hr SAD BUT TRUE 8
Schools here & surrounding counties 7 hr Not from here 2

Rolla Jobs

Personal Finance

Rolla Mortgages