Needing a contractor
Looking

United States

#1 Oct 8, 2012
Who would you recommend to do some carpentry jobs at my house? Someone sober, not a doper, and trustworthy. Seems hard to find someone willing to do small repairs and remodeling. I expect a good job for a fair price and pay upon completion of the work. Any suggestions?
chuck

Odessa, FL

#2 Oct 8, 2012
Rocko Long
rolla

Rolla, MO

#3 Oct 8, 2012
jimmie humphrey and his guys are the best there is just go up to meeks lumber co. and say his name & they can tell ya the same. hope that helps you out.
phelpscountiesfi nest

Haslet, TX

#4 Oct 9, 2012
Aaron Stratman/Stratman Construction very honest sober reasonable very good quality work. Highly recommended.
Been there

United States

#5 Oct 9, 2012
How about Fran-Tab construction?
True Story

Rolla, MO

#6 Oct 9, 2012
Brody Richards with elite homes
cookstation

Rolla, MO

#7 Oct 9, 2012
like rolla said jimmie humphrey and kent crouch are by far the best carpenters in the area. all the adoves are good as well. my choice would be humprey though.elite does rough work but a good group a guys.jimmie has been doing it for so long its unreal how good of work they do and are qick for just 3guys.have been around crews that had twice many guys and not accomplish what they can in half the time.but like said all of the above contractors do fine work just depends on how nice a work u want done for your final build.hope 1of the 3 guys above helps ya out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mobile patrol 8 hr lol 5
rolla manor 12 hr TIM 4
Photoshopped photos. 15 hr Summer l 2
Go Ryan Dillon for Senate! Fri ? 41
Walmart Distribution Center good place to work? (Jun '12) Fri Captain America 671
Most gangster mf in Rolla. is.... May 23 nowitis 49
Topix May 23 Somepeopleschildren 14

Rolla Jobs

Personal Finance

Rolla Mortgages