UN smally arms treaty

Posted in the Rolla Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
MOGunny

Belton, MO

#1 Mar 25, 2013
Guess Claire decided to go back on her word and support the small arms treaty.
Whoever thought a democrat would lie?

http://www.senate.gov/legislative/LIS/roll_ca...

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/bdquery/z... :
Gunar

Rolla, MO

#2 Mar 25, 2013
MOGunny wrote:
Guess Claire decided to go back on her word and support the small arms treaty.
Whoever thought a democrat would lie?
http://www.senate.gov/legislative/LIS/roll_ca...
http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/bdquery/z... :
Sounds like she is wising up and realizing Missourians have minds of their own and won't walk in lockstep with the NRA leadership and Adolf LaPeirre.
MOGunny

Belton, MO

#3 Mar 25, 2013
Gunar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like she is wising up and realizing Missourians have minds of their own and won't walk in lockstep with the NRA leadership and Adolf LaPeirre.
Nah, she is just doing what her master tells her to do.

We'll see if she retains her seat, after this is publicized enough.

Since: Feb 13

Rolla, MO

#4 Mar 25, 2013
She won't if real voters have anything to say about it. Notice I say "real" voters, not the damn illegals and welfare mooches that show up and vote two or three times for their free Iphones. This shit has to stop and people are finally waking up.
Gunar

Salem, MO

#5 Mar 25, 2013
MoKidd22 wrote:
She won't if real voters have anything to say about it. Notice I say "real" voters, not the damn illegals and welfare mooches that show up and vote two or three times for their free Iphones. This shit has to stop and people are finally waking up.
Your delusions about voter fraud are ridiculous. Your 22 screen name shows what a tiny caliber your IQ is.
Gunar

Salem, MO

#6 Mar 25, 2013
MOGunny wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, she is just doing what her master tells her to do.
We'll see if she retains her seat, after this is publicized enough.
Maybe master Wayne is losing his hold and politicians are voting for what is right instead of the NRA Nazi line.

Rolla, MO

#7 Mar 28, 2013
What pisses me off the most about this ridiculous treaty is that people think that it'll actually work. Both the Constitution and the Supreme Court say and have said that NO treaty can supersede the Constitution or any amendment thereof. The funniest thing is that the bastard in the White House is trying so hard to force it down on us when we aren't even a member of the UN at all. That's the one and only reason when their HQ is in New York City, because we are a neutral nation and therefore are supposed to be impartial. We've been the UN's enforcer for so long that they've forgotten that the only thing holding them together is the threat of our might.
Gunar

Salem, MO

#8 Mar 28, 2013
MoKidd22 wrote:
What pisses me off the most about this ridiculous treaty is that people think that it'll actually work. Both the Constitution and the Supreme Court say and have said that NO treaty can supersede the Constitution or any amendment thereof. The funniest thing is that the bastard in the White House is trying so hard to force it down on us when we aren't even a member of the UN at all. That's the one and only reason when their HQ is
in New York City, because we are a neutral nation and therefore are supposed to be impartial. We've been the UN's enforcer for so long that they've forgotten that the only thing
holding them together is the threat of our might.
When you have so little respect to call the rightfully elected two term president a foul name you don't deserve the protection of the constitution even though it protects you. Your problem is that your parents spoiled you and did not teach you any manners.

Rolla, MO

#9 Mar 29, 2013
Gunar wrote:
<quoted text>
When you have so little respect to call the rightfully elected two term president a foul name you don't deserve the protection of the constitution even though it protects you. Your problem is that your parents spoiled you and did not teach you any manners.
That "rightfully elected president" is a thief, a liar, and a cheat who stole this last election and bullied his way through the first, and the only reason he's not in chains or on his way to a traitor's gallows is because he's hlack and the biggest racial bigot the White House has ever seen. He has tried to dissolve the very document he swore to protect and is on his way toward destroying the very laws and principles he is supposed to protect. If you call him your president, then congratulations. You are what's wrong with our country.

“I'm right”

Since: Oct 12

Rolla, MO

#10 Mar 29, 2013
Gunar wrote:
<quoted text>When you have so little respect to call the rightfully elected two term president a foul name you don't deserve the protection of the constitution even though it protects you. Your problem is that your parents spoiled you and did not teach you any manners.
Rightfully elected is questionable with all the voter fraud in this election.
MoKidd

Rolla, MO

#11 Mar 29, 2013
killa_the_compassionate wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like a broken record.

A lying, stupid, broken record.
MoKidd

Rolla, MO

#12 Mar 29, 2013
MoKidd22 wrote:
<quoted text>
That "rightfully elected president" is a thief, a liar, and a cheat who stole this last election and bullied his way through the first, and the only reason he's not in chains or on his way to a traitor's gallows is because he's hlack and the biggest racial bigot the White House has ever seen. He has tried to dissolve the very document he swore to protect and is on his way toward destroying the very laws and principles he is supposed to protect. If you call him your president, then congratulations. You are what's wrong with our country.
Quit bringing all your extremist lies in here, you troll.

Rolla, MO

#13 Mar 29, 2013
MoKidd wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit bringing all your extremist lies in here, you troll.
Excuse me? You're the one stealing my screen name and going around dropping your foul comments on everyone's threads because you're apparently too much of a coward to do so in your own name and I'M the troll?
Killa the Constipated

Galena, MO

#14 Mar 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Prove it, remember killafacts is not a reputable source.
Bagdad

Rolla, MO

#15 Mar 29, 2013
MoKidd22 wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me? You're the one stealing my screen name and going around dropping your foul comments on everyone's threads because you're apparently too much of a coward to do so in your own name and I'M the troll?
You aren't using your real name, hypocrite. And the things you present as fact are indeed lies.
MoKidd 44 mag

Galena, MO

#16 Mar 29, 2013
MoKidd22 wrote:
<quoted text>
MoKidd22 are you a long rifle, long, or short? Whichever you for sure are a rim fire.

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

#17 Mar 29, 2013
Killa the Constipated wrote:
<quoted text>Prove it, remember killafacts is not a reputable source.
Read through threads related to it. We don't need to rehash his fraud again. I'm just not confident you are worth the effort to write it all again.
common since

Rolla, MO

#18 Mar 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Read through threads related to it. We don't need to rehash his fraud again. I'm just not confident you are worth the effort to write it all again.
You never wrote it the first time, scat muncher.
Killa the Constipated

Galena, MO

#19 Mar 29, 2013
<quoted text>
There were no verifiable facts anywhere, you created them or misquoted, or linked an unrelated article, or quoted someone's opinion from their own blog. Killalogic and Killafacts are not evidence just your bloviations.

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

#20 Mar 30, 2013
So, if you weren't smart enough to understand it the first time, why would you ask for the evidence a second time?

If you had a high opinion of yourself before, lower it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trooper Jonny Fariole has a new Baby Boy 4 hr learn to fly again 3
Are you liberals getting use to saying "Preside... 8 hr Could care less 59
Rian Baggett (Feb '14) 9 hr Ihateidiots 33
Krissy ruegg 10 hr Gijo 1
Melissa Perkins another scam 11 hr Eminem 8
Walmart Distribution Center good place to work? (Jun '12) 11 hr DAR unloader 570
Renting from Investment Reality? 11 hr Mike Woesner 14
Best/Worst Christmas Gift for 15 year old Teen ... (Nov '11) Nov 28 dani pag 153

Rolla Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rolla Mortgages