Simply cute together ?
i love Tara

United States

#2 Sep 16, 2012
I love these two!!!
cody

United States

#3 Sep 16, 2012
Trav is a good girl and Tara is a good boy..
lol

Anonymous Proxy

#4 Mar 25, 2013
he needs to grow up and be a big kid and NOT depend on other ppl.
RHS2012

United States

#5 Mar 25, 2013
She's knocked up by him. Disgusting ma'am.
Jerad

United States

#6 Mar 26, 2013
She is another hostess cake just a h0-h0
fckuppl

Clinton, MO

#7 Mar 27, 2013
tara is a good frend of mine an she is goin to b an awesome mother to her daughter she is to ty as well when she gets to slend time with him. she visits him every week like she is suppose to yeah she went down the wrong path once but who cares every one makes mistakes and everyone can fix then mistakes and turn there life around she has a job her own place with travis Im sure u people can't say the same u prolly dnt have a job u prolly still live with mama and dada and u dnt have jobs so be you guys wanna talk shit on her n trav y dnt u guys get off ur lazy asses instead of gettin on topic an talkin shit cuz right now thats obviously all ur good 4
#pathetic people
RHS2012

United States

#9 Mar 27, 2013
fckuppl wrote:
tara is a good frend of mine an she is goin to b an awesome mother to her daughter she is to ty as well when she gets to slend time with him. she visits him every week like she is suppose to yeah she went down the wrong path once but who cares every one makes mistakes and everyone can fix then mistakes and turn there life around she has a job her own place with travis Im sure u people can't say the same u prolly dnt have a job u prolly still live with mama and dada and u dnt have jobs so be you guys wanna talk shit on her n trav y dnt u guys get off ur lazy asses instead of gettin on topic an talkin shit cuz right now thats obviously all ur good 4
#pathetic people
First off, this isn't twitter or Instagram..hash tags are worthless here. Second, I never have liked Tara from the first day I met her. She is very self centered and is corrupted to thinking her shit don't stink. I personally don't like people who use drugs while pregnant. One of my friends has been around her while using. That is not acceptable for any reason. She will never get Ty back for those reasons and fleeing the state with a known drug dealer. Think good things about her all you want but she will NEVER BE ANYTHING BUT TRASH.
matzel toff

Lenexa, KS

#10 Mar 28, 2013
Amen rhs2012 :) she a stupid hoe
RHS2012

Ballwin, MO

#11 Mar 28, 2013
matzel toff wrote:
Amen rhs2012 :) she a stupid hoe
Yes she is. You cannot turn a trailer trash ho into a house wife. Especially when she doesn't want to be. She can not take care of the one child she has, let alone two.
?

Clinton, MO

#12 Mar 28, 2013
What makes her a trailer trash hoe? Because she lived in a trailer growing up. So if she lived in a big house would she be rich bitch hoe? Grow up guys ... It's her life.. Is it wrong to do drugs while pg yes.. Are you perfect? Doubt it. I think all you need to look in the mirror... If you or your friends are around a group doing drugs and you stay around and keep coming back... Guess what- you are NO Better.. And bad mouthing on here makes you no better. Unless you all live the straight and narrow path in life you have no room to open your mouths. So shut them and mind your own.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Old Seducer by Sonic 10 min parent 1
Karma 32 min Rolla is EVIL 1
BrendanWarren 1 hr Nosy 1
Robert bornschein 2 hr concerned 2
angel perkins is beautiful 4 hr angellee86 17
Will pay to let me worship your feet. (Sep '13) 4 hr Josh 8
Tim Potter 5 hr Wilber 51
Walmart Distribution Center good place to work? (Jun '12) 22 hr TDOGG 339
More from around the web

Rolla People Search