RealTalk

Rolla, MO

#1 Jan 10, 2012
Why do hicks in Rolla have to rev their trucks and let off smoke at every intersection?

P.S. If your're a hick, please don't get all butt hurt and comment big angry words. Just go take a cruise down the strip and cool down, you'll probably forget what you were mad about in the first place
ACleanHoe

Warrensburg, MO

#2 Jan 10, 2012
Did this happen to you tonight or something? If so I MAY have done it. People drive like a$$hole's and cut people off, don't signal, brake randomly, and get on people's a$$es. I personally only blow smoke on people who get on my a$$ to tell them to back it off before sh*t flys.
wow

Clarksville, TN

#3 Jan 11, 2012
Get over it. Go on with your life. Go cry about someone doing what THEY want. You must be one of the most hated people in Rolla & not able to cruise the strip without getting yelled at. Then get pissed bc people blow smoke on you. Get on with your life and let others live theirs. Thanks.
Real Talk

Rolla, MO

#5 Jan 14, 2012
I can understand you blowing smoke if they're on your ass. But I'm talking about the guys who do it because there is a bunch of people around
Real Talk

Rolla, MO

#6 Jan 14, 2012
To wow: No one is crying about anything. I just asked a simple question and if you hicks had any attention span you would've finished reading up past the P.S.
omg

Dallas, TX

#7 Jan 15, 2012
. I feel bad for the pedestrians that are walking and get smoked on!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Victoria and Cameron Davis....still together? 2 hr Meth is bad for you 3
Monique matos (Jun '15) 8 hr Truth 26
payton 10 hr Pos 2
amber hunt 17 hr shane 3
Dennis Robinson 23 hr Oh my 11
Alisha stone (Oct '15) Sat Alisa 18
Cassia Blankenship Sat Slapstick 13
Walmart Distribution Center good place to work? (Jun '12) Jan 11 Angry 587

Rolla Jobs

More from around the web