Sandy Hook was a hoax by Obama
Come on ThunderChild

Columbiana, OH

#21 Jan 23, 2013
TeaParty trying to make a hero out of the Sandy Hook shooter.
Just the lack of class that I would expect.
SpiroMcSpagnew

Rolla, MO

#22 Jan 23, 2013
Barack H Obama wrote:
You all are stupid if you think the government was behind that. The Democratic party has gun control issues they want to fulfill as a common value in the party, even before the shooting. If you say this was set up by the government (which I disagree that is was) then we have a dictator in office who should stand trial. It was a massacre by a person with mental issues. Thus country lacks good health care. His condition could have been dedected before but then another issue is that these people would still steal guns if they were not allowed to buy them. The amount of children that died and where it happened at (school) is why so much publicity has occurred and the government wants to get their two cents in because they want the publicity more.
Good Honk, Child.
You been eatin those wacky jimson weed again ???
kool aid drinking libturd

Chesapeake, OH

#23 Jan 27, 2013
Are against guns that kill children, but are a okay with abortion.

Here you people who swallow every piece of liberal bull shit the media throws your way watch this video I dare you! All 30 minutes of it. Maybe you will finally question the "messiah" Obama.

http://youtu.be/d516tIViRLI

If your eyes aren't opened after this video then I feel sorry for you and you naivety!

If my child was killed in this manner no way in hell would I appear on tv, and not cry one single tear! I would be hysterical.
LOL

Waynesville, MO

#24 Jan 28, 2013
kool aid drinking libturd wrote:
Are against guns that kill children, but are a okay with abortion.
Here you people who swallow every piece of liberal bull shit the media throws your way watch this video I dare you! All 30 minutes of it. Maybe you will finally question the "messiah" Obama.
http://youtu.be/d516tIViRLI
If your eyes aren't opened after this video then I feel sorry for you and you naivety!
If my child was killed in this manner no way in hell would I appear on tv, and not cry one single tear! I would be hysterical.
What about supporting wars the ten of thousands of children not counting grown ups get killed and then not supporting a women's right to chose what happens to her body?

“I'm right”

Since: Oct 12

Rolla, MO

#25 Jan 28, 2013
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>What about supporting wars the ten of thousands of children not counting grown ups get killed and then not supporting a women's right to chose what happens to her body?
When people get killed because of the right, it's in defense of freedom. When people get killed because of the left, it's because they are inconvenient.
LOL

Jefferson City, MO

#26 Jan 28, 2013
killa_the_compassionate wrote:
<quoted text>
When people get killed because of the right, it's in defense of freedom. When people get killed because of the left, it's because they are inconvenient.
Evil is as Evil does. You deciede who dies?

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

#27 Jan 28, 2013
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>Evil is as Evil does. You deciede who dies?
I don't make that decision. No.
LOL

Jefferson City, MO

#28 Jan 28, 2013
<quoted text>
I don't make that decision. No.
you only take joy in the pain.
A Real American

Columbia, MO

#29 Jan 28, 2013
Obummer and Holder were evil enough to create Fast and Furious, in an attempt to create new gun laws in its' aftermath; Hillary and Obummer let 4 Americans die in Benghazzi because the Ambassador , under their orders was running guns to the Libyan rebels, and it was far easier to let them die than face the questioning. These people are capable of anything-I wouldn't put it past them orchestrating the Sandy Hook/Aurora shootings to incite the Low Info Voter to rage for gun control. You will see in the coming years how Obamacare will deny you the right to life and healthcare--letting old and sick die will become as normal as abortion. Wake up Pea-brains!!!

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

#30 Jan 28, 2013
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>you only take joy in the pain.
I'm the only one defending life here. You will claim Sandy Hook, I will claim national defense. Blah, blah. I'm the only one right here of us two. You just jump on Sandy because its convenient for your master's agenda. You could care less about those kids. If your master weren't pushing this, you could care less.
Kills the Constipated

Salem, MO

#31 Jan 28, 2013
<quoted text>
So you supported the overthrow of Mubarak in Egypt by those seeking freedom? How about the sale of F 16s to protect that freedom? Your statement here contains no logic.
Kills the Constipated

Salem, MO

#32 Jan 28, 2013
<quoted text>
I'm the only one defending life here. You will claim Sandy Hook, I will claim national defense. Blah, blah. I'm the only one right here of us two. You just jump on Sandy because its convenient for your master's agenda. You could care less about those kids. If your master weren't pushing this, you could care less.
As a card carrying narsacist the only life you are interested in is your own. You most likely started this thread.

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

#33 Jan 28, 2013
Kills the Constipated wrote:
<quoted text>So you supported the overthrow of Mubarak in Egypt by those seeking freedom? How about the sale of F 16s to protect that freedom? Your statement here contains no logic.
They were never seeking freedom in Egypt. Mubarak was the best friend the US could hope for in that region and Obama through him overboard for the brotherhood. Only the liberal media and their viewers couldn't see the fake freedom being peddled.

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

#34 Jan 28, 2013
<quoted text>As a card carrying narsacist the only life you are interested in is your own. You most likely started this thread.
If that makes you feel better about yourself then go with it.
Kills the Constipated

Salem, MO

#35 Jan 28, 2013
<quoted text>
They were never seeking freedom in Egypt. Mubarak was the best friend the US could hope for in that region and Obama through him overboard for the brotherhood. Only the liberal media and their viewers couldn't see the fake freedom being peddled.
Again another comment so stupid it is laughable. What was the reason for the Arab spring?
Kills the Constipated

Salem, MO

#36 Jan 28, 2013
<quoted text>
If that makes you feel better about yourself then go with it.
You probably don't have the intelligence to see your comment supports my statement. Better order a pizza your blood sugar must be low.
Obozo_Fail_Again

Jefferson City, MO

#37 Jan 28, 2013
<quoted text>
So you supported the overthrow of Mubarak in Egypt by those seeking freedom? How about the sale of F 16s to protect that freedom? Your statement here contains no logic.
Ah surprise surprise, your over hear on this thread being a ventriloquist dummy for Chris Matthews!!
Killa the Constipated

Salem, MO

#38 Jan 28, 2013
Obozo_Fail_Again wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah surprise surprise, your over hear on this thread being a ventriloquist dummy for Chris Matthews!!
Who is Chris Mathews, one of your middle school buddies?

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

#39 Jan 28, 2013
<quoted text>Again another comment so stupid it is laughable. What was the reason for the Arab spring?
You have yet to make one interesting point or comment so you have not qualified yourself for such a judgement.

The Arab Spring was caused by Obama crashing the economy and out of control food inflation caused by a growing world amongst other things.
Killa the Constipated

Salem, MO

#40 Jan 28, 2013
<quoted text>
You have yet to make one interesting point or comment so you have not qualified yourself for such a judgement.
The Arab Spring was caused by Obama crashing the economy and out of control food inflation caused by a growing world amongst other things.
You can do better than Obama or the devil did it. An old trick of the less than intelligent debater is to call the opposition unqualified when you can't refute with logic or fact. You are short on both. Go to McDonalds get some fast food and call it a day, you lose, loser.

The right only kills in support of freedom you said. What you meant is the right only kills in support of their views and at a profit. Sometimes that is necessary, but call it what it is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jesse ryce (Jan '12) 28 min Kate 71
Cody Fulkerson ex wife Aimee 2 hr Jake 2
Wreck 5 hr Will Smith 10
who's tripp??? (Jun '13) 5 hr Lina 14
Ashley Comparato and Kaleb Aungerer (Jun '14) 17 hr Lol 4
Brittany Crews (Feb '12) 17 hr Brittany Bailey 61
Kendra wilson kyle light (Jan '16) 18 hr agree 46

Rolla Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance