Sandy Hook was a hoax by Obama

Posted in the Rolla Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
a bored instagator

Warrensburg, MO

#1 Jan 16, 2013
IWhats your input Killa? Personally, I believe it was planned by the Government to get the ball rolling on gun control. In a few years we will have no guns, no freedoms and Obama will still be president because some moron is trying to pass a new law eliminating term limits. America is going to become like Europe, eventually turning into Nazis America. Load up on ammo and guns before its too late.
sassy

Rolla, MO

#2 Jan 16, 2013
thats what some senators are saying, but then when you see the familys its awful

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

#3 Jan 16, 2013
This is the most devilish conspiracy theory I have ever heard! Those babie's blood is still soaking into thr cold ground!

Anyone who would be so delusional to consider this should seek mental health professionals imeadiately!

Please, do not disgrace those cildren and parents with this sick aganda! Those parents bought caskets instead of Christmas presents, and look into empty bedrooms for the rest of their lives!
bigpoppaslette

Lebanon, MO

#4 Jan 16, 2013
CB can see both sides wrote:
This is the most devilish conspiracy theory I have ever heard! Those babie's blood is still soaking into thr cold ground!
Anyone who would be so delusional to consider this should seek mental health professionals imeadiately!
Please, do not disgrace those cildren and parents with this sick aganda! Those parents bought caskets instead of Christmas presents, and look into empty bedrooms for the rest of their lives!
I completey agree.
leaverus

Chicago, IL

#5 Jan 16, 2013
dumbasses, how do you know any children were actually killed? because the tv told you so? if this actually was a hoax how would you know? no one is suggesting that the killing of children is to be taken lightly, but a lot of things about this story don't make sense.
Bonaparte

Albuquerque, NM

#6 Jan 16, 2013
Isnít that the perfect cover though? "Because this incident involved children, thereís no way the government could be involved!" Why do these hoax and conspiracy theories pop up? Itís because the evidence given doesn't match up. Don't be so ignorant to think that just because children are involved, it must be real. QUESTION YOUR GOVERNMENT, that is a true patriot.
LOL

Jefferson City, MO

#7 Jan 16, 2013
Bonaparte wrote:
<quoted text>
Isnít that the perfect cover though? "Because this incident involved children, thereís no way the government could be involved!" Why do these hoax and conspiracy theories pop up? Itís because the evidence given doesn't match up. Don't be so ignorant to think that just because children are involved, it must be real. QUESTION YOUR GOVERNMENT, that is a true patriot.
Your tinfoil hat has a hole in it!!!!!

“Now do whats right!”

Doolittle, Mo.

#8 Jan 16, 2013
For all you HATERS, who believe this devilish propagnda, you want the truth go to Newtown, CT. and ask the first responders and those poor parents and see what answers and reception you get. You want the truth let these people set you straight!

What has this nation became? A bunch of hateful ignorant delusional conspiracy idiots!

“Now do whats right!”

Doolittle, Mo.

#9 Jan 16, 2013
Bonaparte wrote:
<quoted text>
No ask the parents and first reponders, if you really want the truth!

I'd wager you don't have the nerve!

“Now do whats right!”

Doolittle, Mo.

#10 Jan 16, 2013
leaverus wrote:
dumbasses, how do you know any children were actually killed? because the tv told you so? if this actually was a hoax how would you know? no one is suggesting that the killing of children is to be taken lightly, but a lot of things about this story don't make sense.
Such as? What the "TV told you"?

Let's hear your evidence you witnessed, and not what the "tv told you"!
Killa the Constipated

Salem, MO

#11 Jan 16, 2013
Not even Rush, or Glenn call it a conspiracy and they have never met a conspiracy they didn't like. I realize with the loss of funding that a lot of mentally ill were on the street but I am surprised at the number on here.
Sandy

Fulton, MO

#12 Jan 16, 2013
<quoted text>Such as? What the "TV told you"?
Let's hear your evidence you witnessed, and not what the "tv told you"!
It's not what TV told them but more in depth news coverage like Facebook and other social media like Topix said. In other words If they didn't see it personally, then it didn't happen. People are really sick like that.
Killa the Constipated

Salem, MO

#13 Jan 16, 2013
Killa the Constipated wrote:
Not even Rush, or Glenn call it a conspiracy and they have never met a conspiracy they didn't like. I realize with the loss of funding that a lot of mentally ill were on the street but I am surprised at the number on here.
I apologize to anyone suffering from mental illness I might have offended by any comparison with the conspiracy nuts.
Sandy

Fulton, MO

#14 Jan 16, 2013
And it all stems from right wing conservatives...
MickN

Sonora, CA

#15 Jan 22, 2013
It's Not just the right, but the left too. both parties are so concerned with battling each other that they have alienated principals that our country was founded upon and forgotten that our country has functioned from the time it was founded all the way up until the last twelve years. I am afraid for my own future due to the corruption our country has been exposed to and I am still in High school

“I'm right”

Since: Oct 12

Rolla, MO

#16 Jan 22, 2013
a bored instagator wrote:
IWhats your input Killa? Personally, I believe it was planned by the Government to get the ball rolling on gun control. In a few years we will have no guns, no freedoms and Obama will still be president because some moron is trying to pass a new law eliminating term limits. America is going to become like Europe, eventually turning into Nazis America. Load up on ammo and guns before its too late.
Sorry, didn't see this the first time. Obama didn't cause this. It's not that he wouldn't. All he had to do was wait. Over the period of 8 years, there was bound to be some mass killing he could jump on. If this had been a hot summer in Washington DC, we'd be talking about global warming and the singeing of America right now.

Obama believes in his mind that he is just. He will find justification in his mind for any action he takes. Hitler didn't burn Jews in his younger years. They build up to these actions. They do one bad thing and get away with it, so they feel emboldened to do the next worse thing. Obama has the ego, but not the power to pull off Sandy Hook deliberately. His opponents are still too strong. Look for Obama to do political payback in the coming years. It will get egregious. I don't know that he will have time in four years to eliminate his enemies enough to pull off a deliberate Sandy Hook. But if he does, at that time, he won't need a Sandy Hook to get through his agenda.
SpiroMcSpagnew

Rolla, MO

#17 Jan 23, 2013
killa_the_compassionate wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, didn't see this the first time. Obama didn't cause this. It's not that he wouldn't. All he had to do was wait. Over the period of 8 years, there was bound to be some mass killing he could jump on. If this had been a hot summer in Washington DC, we'd be talking about global warming and the singeing of America right now.
Obama believes in his mind that he is just. He will find justification in his mind for any action he takes. Hitler didn't burn Jews in his younger years. They build up to these actions. They do one bad thing and get away with it, so they feel emboldened to do the next worse thing. Obama has the ego, but not the power to pull off Sandy Hook deliberately. His opponents are still too strong. Look for Obama to do political payback in the coming years. It will get egregious. I don't know that he will have time in four years to eliminate his enemies enough to pull off a deliberate Sandy Hook. But if he does, at that time, he won't need a Sandy Hook to get through his agenda.
...more right wing Obama/Hitler nonsense from the topix-board resident idiot.

Mr. killa the coprophiliac.

“I'm right”

Since: Oct 12

Rolla, MO

#18 Jan 23, 2013
SpiroMcSpagnew wrote:
<quoted text>...more right wing Obama/Hitler nonsense from the topix-board resident idiot.

Mr. killa the coprophiliac.
There were lots of ostriches in Germany as well.
SpiroMcSpagnew

Rolla, MO

#19 Jan 23, 2013
killa_the_compassionate wrote:
<quoted text>
There were lots of ostriches in Germany as well.
Okay. You are dumber than an ostrich as well.

You make Hitler's ostrich look like one of the Quiz Kids.
Barack H Obama

Wentzville, MO

#20 Jan 23, 2013
You all are stupid if you think the government was behind that. The Democratic party has gun control issues they want to fulfill as a common value in the party, even before the shooting. If you say this was set up by the government (which I disagree that is was) then we have a dictator in office who should stand trial. It was a massacre by a person with mental issues. Thus country lacks good health care. His condition could have been dedected before but then another issue is that these people would still steal guns if they were not allowed to buy them. The amount of children that died and where it happened at (school) is why so much publicity has occurred and the government wants to get their two cents in because they want the publicity more.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sink hole called rolla 12 min Not Me 17
karrington. 26 min michelle 5
Margie Firestine 32 min George Jetson 2
Rolla Mo. Raceway is a JOKE! 45 min Interesting 27
Missouri Jobs 3 hr killa_the_compass... 121
elegant landscaping 3 hr hesajoke 14
Toads/ Todd 6 hr Time 1
Best/Worst Christmas Gift for 15 year old Teen ... (Nov '11) Sun KDM 126
Rolla Dating
Find my Match