rly

Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Idk I've been posting on here have no clue who it is but like rustling the leaves a little it's fun, plus who posts something this personal on Topix instead of taking it to the right authorities she should have expected a bashing that's all this site is about as ridiculous as it is that is the case she just wanted a little attention and that's exactly what she got she's satisfied now everyone else is just having fun with it
sad

Salem, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Dear Hopeless---

I think the thing I wanna know most of all, does your brother have kids? Is he raping his own daughters?
LMAO

Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

dear god. I can't believe people are still commenting on this. SHE JUST WANTS ATTENTION.
Father O Leary

Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Note to Hopeless: Spreading your legs for a guy and regretting your slutty decision after the fact is not rape. It's called regret.
Families United 2

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

To the author of the original post,

Please email me. You can do so anonymously. a contact of mine is involved with a few groups for survivors of abuse. Sexual, physical, it doesn't matter. The number one thing is that you are safe. Nobody can erase the hurt that's been caused to your body and your soul but there are people who will stand with you and say "you will never hurt this person again!"

Then, guess what happens after the abuse stops?? YOU GET TO MOVE FORWARD WITHOUT LOOKING BACK! You get to reclaim your self esteem and your worth that was taken by force away from you and rebuild yourself! Not everyone gets that chance! Imagine, a clean canvas where you can bring to life the person you KNOW you can be!

I don't even know you but I can promise you that when the day comes that you feel free and whole- I will throw a birthday party for the BRAND NEW YOU!!

Best wishes...
One who got away!
Families UnTied

Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

The services you provide for victims aren't going to help this gal do anything but get attention. We determined quite some time ago she willingly fornicated and called it rape.
Hopeless

Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

sad wrote:
Dear Hopeless---

I think the thing I wanna know most of all, does your brother have kids? Is he raping his own daughters?
No, my step-brother does not have any daughters. Just a son that he has nothing to do with.
Hopeless

Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Families United 2 wrote:
To the author of the original post,

Please email me. You can do so anonymously. a contact of mine is involved with a few groups for survivors of abuse. Sexual, physical, it doesn't matter. The number one thing is that you are safe. Nobody can erase the hurt that's been caused to your body and your soul but there are people who will stand with you and say "you will never hurt this person again!"

Then, guess what happens after the abuse stops?? YOU GET TO MOVE FORWARD WITHOUT LOOKING BACK! You get to reclaim your self esteem and your worth that was taken by force away from you and rebuild yourself! Not everyone gets that chance! Imagine, a clean canvas where you can bring to life the person you KNOW you can be!

I don't even know you but I can promise you that when the day comes that you feel free and whole- I will throw a birthday party for the BRAND NEW YOU!!

Best wishes...
One who got away!
Thank you! I would e-mail you if I knew your e-mail address. Lol. Although, for the ones who care, I'm doing a lot better now! He moved away and I've been able to live my life without having to see or deal with him! Thank you God! I really needed this! And I am no longer bothered by the negative comments on here. I know that it's just Topix and people are going to say things to hurt people because that is what makes them feel better about themselves. If I gotta take the bullet for people to feel better, so be it. I am strong and can handle it.(: The only thing I wonder, is if any of these people saying these things, are people that know me. But I'll never know.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 101 - 108 of108
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

44 Users are viewing the Rolla Forum right now

Search the Rolla Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Did your news outlet let you know about the Nev... 14 min killa_the_compassionate 54
real paige hensley 24 min rollagirl 17
krissi ruegg (May '12) 1 hr keep it real 5
sarag sagel 1 hr Sarah Sagel 9
micheal g 1 hr danyial gresham 9
Lori G 1 hr stop it 16
Spoon Me (Jun '13) 1 hr curious 103
•••
•••
•••
Rolla Dating

more search filters

less search filters