Boehner must go!

“I'm right”

Since: Oct 12

Rolla, MO

#1 Dec 11, 2012
How does Boehner go from a debt ceiling debate, where he has all the power, to Obama getting tax increases and everything he wants a year later? Boehner is the most inept negotiator I can remember. And I have a LONG memory. It's time to fire Boehner from leadership.
DashRiprock

Rolla, MO

#2 Dec 11, 2012
you need to go with him

give your mom some peace
Jose

Torrington, WY

#3 Dec 11, 2012
killa_the_compassionate wrote:
How does Boehner go from a debt ceiling debate, where he has all the power, to Obama getting tax increases and everything he wants a year later? Boehner is the most inept negotiator I can remember. And I have a LONG memory. It's time to fire Boehner from leadership.
Agreed, let's get Nancy back!

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

#4 Dec 11, 2012
Jose wrote:
<quoted text>Agreed, let's get Nancy back!
At least that sack of bones knows what side she is on.
Old time democrat

Warrensburg, MO

#5 Dec 11, 2012
I agree,he needs to go. Who should replace him ?

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

#6 Dec 11, 2012
Old time democrat wrote:
I agree,he needs to go. Who should replace him ?
Any conservative. Who's been there the second longest? I don't mind some seniority, but no more RINOs please! The question is, will it happen?

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

#7 Dec 11, 2012
<quoted text>
Any conservative. Who's been there the second longest? I don't mind some seniority, but no more RINOs please! The question is, will it happen?
"The times they are achanging"! Republicans "eating their own", and then "throwing the leftovers under the bus"!

Good bye repubs!

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

#8 Dec 11, 2012
CB can see both sides wrote:
<quoted text>"The times they are achanging"! Republicans "eating their own", and then "throwing the leftovers under the bus"!

Good bye repubs!
We have principals. That's the difference.

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

#9 Dec 11, 2012
And principles

“Now do whats right!”

Doolittle, Mo.

#10 Dec 11, 2012
<quoted text>
We have principals. That's the difference.
And losers, to hell with wrong principals!

Like I have stated before, if the GOP Conservatives do not come more to the center as most Americans now realize, and that is the best route for progress, they are doomed, period!

If you disagree just consider the results of the last election.

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

#11 Dec 11, 2012
<quoted text>And losers, to hell with wrong principals!

Like I have stated before, if the GOP Conservatives do not come more to the center as most Americans now realize, and that is the best route for progress, they are doomed, period!

If you disagree just consider the results of the last election.
They may get more votes, but that doesn't make it right. What we need is a brilliant, articulate conservative like myself to lead the people.

“Now do whats right!”

Doolittle, Mo.

#12 Dec 11, 2012
<quoted text>
They may get more votes, but that doesn't make it right. What we need is a brilliant, articulate conservative like myself to lead the people.
but you have no answers just obstructism, just like what most conservatives are now involved in, and >LOSING<!

It's always easier to find negativity with every aspect than it is to find workable positive outcomes.

Just look at your man oxycotinrush and his show, negativity sells, doesn't get much done but makes money.

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

#13 Dec 11, 2012
<quoted text>but you have no answers just obstructism, just like what most conservatives are now involved in, and >LOSING<!

It's always easier to find negativity with every aspect than it is to find workable positive outcomes.

Just look at your man oxycotinrush and his show, negativity sells, doesn't get much done but makes money.
Obstruction of government expansion is conservatism. This government needs to be neutered. That is the only positive outcome.

“Now do whats right!”

Doolittle, Mo.

#14 Dec 11, 2012
<quoted text>
Obstruction of government expansion is conservatism. This government needs to be neutered. That is the only positive outcome.
We see how your "obstructism and conservatism" influenced the last election, didn't we?
Americans did not, and will not abide with that form of American destructionism!

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

#15 Dec 11, 2012
<quoted text>We see how your "obstructism and conservatism" influenced the last election, didn't we?
Americans did not, and will not abide with that form of American destructionism!
Correction. American revitalization.

“Now do whats right!”

Doolittle, Mo.

#16 Dec 11, 2012
<quoted text>
Correction. American revitalization.
HHHMMM, I would change my wording to, but still has little positive revelence.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hog wash 41 min Translation 4
Missing Person- Tara Dawn Lewis 45 min You are Ignorant 6
Good Massage Place (Nov '13) 1 hr Panda Balls 16
Walrus wields a devistating sword! 2 hr Walrus Lover 1
thanks Obama 7 hr O Fan 8
Kathy Ball from Salem 11 hr sw fatman 34
tara lewis 13 hr intheknow 5
Walmart Distribution Center good place to work? (Jun '12) Jun 28 s_idea 358
More from around the web

Rolla People Search