Comments
21 - 40 of 47 Comments Last updated Jan 22, 2013
cookoo

Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Jan 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

ReagansPostrate wrote:
He sure looks like a black guy to everyone but you.
And for being a mutt, he has accomplished more than you or I will in this lifetime.
hes a failure and a disgrace.
Killa the Constipated

Salem, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Jan 21, 2013
 
killa_the_compassionate wrote:
<quoted text>
And people like you are why Americans will never give up their guns. You enable tyranny with your hatred.
We can't give up our guns we need them to protect against the right wing gun nuts who are now planning the violent overthrow of our duly elected government. The NRA's leadership has taken power from the normal leadership and created an arms race at the direction of their gun manufacturing puppeteers. Now the normal folks have to arm themselves to keep up with the wild eyed reactionaries.
Killa the Constipated

Salem, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Jan 21, 2013
 
Obozo_Fail_Again wrote:
Ummmm no, I have something Obozo doesn't have. It's called honor and integrity. Unlike him and his agenda, I can't be bought or sold.
You just proved my point, Obozo buys everything, to include the office he holds
Well he will be in office 4 more years, you should take your AK and several thousand rounds along with a ton of rice and beans, seal your woman and kids up in a cave and don't come out until 2024 when Hillary leaves office.
Killa the Constipated

Salem, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Jan 21, 2013
 
Heinz 57 wrote:
Why do they keep calling Obama the first "Afri
can American" President. He is not.
His father was African. His mother was white. He is 50/50. At best is is biracial.
If you breed a Labrador and a Poodle you don't have a Labrador or a poodle. You have a mutt
I bet you are a Mick, Wop, Pollack, mix, stupid, drunk, and criminal. That makes you as bad as a kraut or a caunuck. You should denounce your grandparents.

“I'm right”

Since: Oct 12

Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Jan 21, 2013
 
Killa the Constipated wrote:
<quoted text>We can't give up our guns we need them to protect against the right wing gun nuts who are now planning the violent overthrow of our duly elected government. The NRA's leadership has taken power from the normal leadership and created an arms race at the direction of their gun manufacturing puppeteers. Now the normal folks have to arm themselves to keep up with the wild eyed reactionaries.
You should apply for the SS.
Killa the Constipated

Salem, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Jan 21, 2013
 
killa_the_compassionate wrote:
<quoted text>
You should apply for the SS.
I lack the racial purity.
Killa from Manilla

Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Jan 21, 2013
 
we Phillipinos are discriminated against and we deserve more
Hood Rat

Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Jan 21, 2013
 
Heinz 57 wrote:
Why do they keep calling Obama the first "African American" President. He is not.
His father was African. His mother was white. He is 50/50. At best is is biracial.
If you breed a Labrador and a Poodle you don't have a Labrador or a poodle. You have a mutt
Well if is isn't more right-wing racist musings from killa's fan club.

“I'm right”

Since: Oct 12

Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Jan 21, 2013
 
Killa the Constipated wrote:
<quoted text>I lack the racial purity.
For some reason, I don't think Obama will make that a prerequisite.
BachmansBeaver

Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Jan 21, 2013
 
killa_the_compassionate wrote:
<quoted text>
You should apply for the SS.
What SS? Are you back on your Obama/Hitler racist nonsense?

“I'm right”

Since: Oct 12

Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Jan 21, 2013
 
BachmansBeaver wrote:
<quoted text>What SS? Are you back on your Obama/Hitler racist nonsense?
Not sure what race has to do with anything. Are you introducing race because your a racist and that's what's on your mind?
BachmansBeaver

Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Jan 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

killa_the_compassionate wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure what race has to do with anything. Are you introducing race because your a racist and that's what's on your mind?
Not at all. You are attacking Obama because you don't like having a black guy for president.
Obozo_Fail_Again

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Jan 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

I don't like Obama because he is a closet Muslim and socialist. Has nothing to do with race.

I just find it hilarious he is our first "black" president when he is a mutt that is 50% white!!!!

Now you can go on and on, but even you pole smokers cannot deny his mother is Caucasian
BachmansBeaver

Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Jan 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Obozo_Fail_Again wrote:
I don't like Obama because he is a closet Muslim and socialist. Has nothing to do with race.
I just find it hilarious he is our first "black" president when he is a mutt that is 50% white!!!!
Now you can go on and on, but even you pole smokers cannot deny his mother is Caucasian
another angry white male conservative racist heard from...

“I'm right”

Since: Oct 12

Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Jan 21, 2013
 
BachmansBeaver wrote:
<quoted text>Not at all. You are attacking Obama because you don't like having a black guy for president.
Not following. What's his skin color have to do with anything?

“I'm right”

Since: Oct 12

Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Jan 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

BachmansBeaver wrote:
<quoted text>another angry white male conservative racist heard from...
Your bringing up race over and over means you failed in your argument. You lose.
BachmansBeaver

Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Jan 21, 2013
 
killa_the_compassionate wrote:
<quoted text>
Not following. What's his skin color have to do with anything?
There is no legitimate reason to allege that Obama is like Hitler, yet you do it because Hitler is perceived as being evil and you are racist.

“I'm right”

Since: Oct 12

Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Jan 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

BachmansBeaver wrote:
<quoted text>There is no legitimate reason to allege that Obama is like Hitler, yet you do it because Hitler is perceived as being evil and you are racist.
There are a lot of similarities. Just because you do not understand them doesn't mean they don't exist. Remember that Hitler had 40% of the population fooled as well. They thought he was great. Not everyone is capable of seeing evil. The devil will come to us promising to feed the poor, house the homeless, and clothe the naked. That's exactly what Hitler did. That's exactly what Obama is doing. They divide and conquer.
BachmansBeaver

Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Jan 21, 2013
 
killa_the_compassionate wrote:
<quoted text>
There are a lot of similarities. Just because you do not understand them doesn't mean they don't exist. Remember that Hitler had 40% of the population fooled as well. They thought he was great. Not everyone is capable of seeing evil. The devil will come to us promising to feed the poor, house the homeless, and clothe the naked. That's exactly what Hitler did. That's exactly what Obama is doing. They divide and conquer.
It is a ridiculous analogy and you only believe in it because you are blinded by your racist ideologies.
Obozo_Fail_Again

Jefferson City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Jan 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

I don't always get called a racist......but when I do it's after winning an argument with a Liberal

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

58 Users are viewing the Rolla Forum right now

Search the Rolla Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Roberto Felcher 12 min Big Red Johnson 7
Any cute white and black couples?? 27 min too fast 18
Shockley calls 911 54 min Operation Dumbo Drop 30
E-Cig Stores 1 hr muff stuffer 2
Nikki Larson 1 hr Donut 8
7th birthday for boy who drowned Friday7th birt... 3 hr Joe 2
bri nicholls 3 hr cowgirl 5
Sangria Mueller 9 hr Outrage 21
How deep is water at fugitive beach 12 hr MM3Fly2K 56
Walmart Distribution Center good place to work? (Jun '12) Jul 26 Leslie 229
•••
•••
•••
•••

Rolla Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Rolla People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Rolla News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rolla
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••