#2 Jan 19, 2013
excited wrote:
AMericans are stupid and trashy..
Love it or leave it.
muslims

Rolla, MO

#3 Jan 19, 2013
I agree with mooch.
You're probably a Muslim. Go back to your country.
Non Racist American

Rolla, MO

#4 Jan 19, 2013
I think your all Racist Idiots!
GeorgeGooberBush

Rolla, MO

#5 Jan 19, 2013
excited wrote:
Wha??? you were kissin killas backside in the other thread.
muslims

Rolla, MO

#6 Jan 19, 2013
Non Racist American wrote:
I think your all Racist Idiots!
How are you going to sit there and call us all racist idiots? Whoever started this is clearly not an American. I have no problem with any race but I assumed he was a Muslim considering this town is full of them. No big deal. But for this person to diss Americans? He is in freedom right now because of us. You are an ignorant human being and have no right to be on this thread. Goodbye.
Blue-Blooded American

Rolla, MO

#7 Jan 19, 2013
Not all Americans are stupid and trashy, but most are. Turn on the TV, stroll through Wal-Mart on a Saturday, or have a discussion with anyone under the age of 25. Stupidity and trashiness have become the new normal for America. Sad.
BachmansBeaver

Rolla, MO

#9 Jan 19, 2013
Bloodfart wrote:
Please stop with the souther bullshit! Stop looking up huffington post and other left wing nonsense people. Is that all that you have? Its pathetic.
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...

this isn't huff post.
Straight from the mouth of a Repug God.
Bouncer

Rolla, MO

#11 Jan 20, 2013
Bloodfart wrote:
Im not a Republican God, but thanks

Nobody mistakes your for God of anything, doofus.
Atwater was the best of your kind there ever was and you don't even know he existed. A minute and forty seconds long and you can't bear to watch it because he explains how you been played, sucka.
Robin

Barnesville, MN

#13 Feb 8, 2013
I get that there are a LOT of stupid Americans, I really do. But it CANNOT be overlooked that Americans have invented over half of the world's modern conveniences, and propelled the rest of the world into the future. Some of the most brilliant minds of our time have come from the USA. The list of American inventions includes airplanes, refrigeration, laser, air conditioning, nylon, deodorant, microwave ovens, mobile phones, credit cards, weather satellites, airbags, smoke detectors, tea bags, chewing gum, blue jeans, e-mail, digital cameras, drinking straws, cash registers, fire hydrants, clothes hangers, escalators, vacuum cleaners, gas masks, wrenches, clothes pins, potato chips, dental floss, mail order, paper bags, ear muffs, fire sprinklers, electric fans, dissolvable pills, zippers, radio, remote control, flashlights, hearing aids, electric razors, electric guitars, rock music, motorcycles, tattoo machines, can openers, burglar alarms, comic books, thumbtacks, and lest we forget, personal computers, and the very Internet itself, among many, many other things. So, as you can see, to label a country "stupid" that has this many technological achievements under its belt would be only prejudice, ignorance, or just a lie. 
lame

Rolla, MO

#14 Feb 8, 2013
Robin wrote:
I get that there are a LOT of stupid Americans, I really do. But it CANNOT be overlooked that Americans have invented over half of the world's modern conveniences, and propelled the rest of the world into the future. Some of the most brilliant minds of our time have come from the USA. The list of American inventions includes airplanes, refrigeration, laser, air conditioning, nylon, deodorant, microwave ovens, mobile phones, credit cards, weather satellites, airbags, smoke detectors, tea bags, chewing gum, blue jeans, e-mail, digital cameras, drinking straws, cash registers, fire hydrants, clothes hangers, escalators, vacuum cleaners, gas masks, wrenches, clothes pins, potato chips, dental floss, mail order, paper bags, ear muffs, fire sprinklers, electric fans, dissolvable pills, zippers, radio, remote control, flashlights, hearing aids, electric razors, electric guitars, rock music, motorcycles, tattoo machines, can openers, burglar alarms, comic books, thumbtacks, and lest we forget, personal computers, and the very Internet itself, among many, many other things. So, as you can see, to label a country "stupid" that has this many technological achievements under its belt would be only prejudice, ignorance, or just a lie.
You go girl!!

“I'm right”

Since: Oct 12

Rolla, MO

#15 Feb 8, 2013
Robin wrote:
I get that there are a LOT of stupid Americans, I really do. But it CANNOT be overlooked that Americans have invented over half of the world's modern conveniences, and propelled the rest of the world into the future. Some of the most brilliant minds of our time have come from the USA. The list of American inventions includes airplanes, refrigeration, laser, air conditioning, nylon, deodorant, microwave ovens, mobile phones, credit cards, weather satellites, airbags, smoke detectors, tea bags, chewing gum, blue jeans, e-mail, digital cameras, drinking straws, cash registers, fire hydrants, clothes hangers, escalators, vacuum cleaners, gas masks, wrenches, clothes pins, potato chips, dental floss, mail order, paper bags, ear muffs, fire sprinklers, electric fans, dissolvable pills, zippers, radio, remote control, flashlights, hearing aids, electric razors, electric guitars, rock music, motorcycles, tattoo machines, can openers, burglar alarms, comic books, thumbtacks, and lest we forget, personal computers, and the very Internet itself, among many, many other things. So, as you can see, to label a country "stupid" that has this many technological achievements under its belt would be only prejudice, ignorance, or just a lie.
And all this we owe to the almighty Constitution. Thank you James Madison.
Kraken

Rolla, MO

#16 Feb 8, 2013
killa_the_compassionate wrote:
<quoted text>
And all this we owe to the almighty Constitution. Thank you James Madison.
That is quite a leap. You should shut up now.

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

#17 Feb 9, 2013
Kraken wrote:
<quoted text>That is quite a leap. You should shut up now.
None at all if you have the intelligence to understand it.
floodbart

Rolla, MO

#18 Feb 9, 2013
killa_the_compassionate wrote:
<quoted text>
None at all if you have the intelligence to understand it.
Something you obviously lack.

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

#19 Feb 9, 2013
floodbart wrote:
<quoted text>Something you obviously lack.
That was a brilliant put down. I feel much worse about myself than a few seconds ago.
floodbart

Rolla, MO

#20 Feb 9, 2013
excited wrote:
especially killa
Old time democrat

Warrensburg, MO

#21 Feb 9, 2013
We are broke ! And gettin broker ! Not very smart !
Diva

Saint Robert, MO

#22 Feb 9, 2013
I think a lot of people are stupid.
Stupid people make life fun (that is until they get on my nerves).
floodbart

Rolla, MO

#23 Feb 9, 2013
Old time democrat wrote:
We are broke ! And gettin broker ! Not very smart !
Speak for yourself, Welfare Queen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
danyial gresham 11 min curious 4
biggest herion addict in phelps co 1 hr curious 7
Tim Potter 1 hr curious 92
Walmart Distribution Center good place to work? (Jun '12) 8 hr Victoria 389
Josh jones snitching 10 hr lol 25
Anyone use Sprint cell service 12 hr Facts 7
why hala meat taste better 19 hr Getyourstorystraight 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rolla Mortgages