Who is this girl?
lawl

Jefferson City, MO

#2 Feb 10, 2012
I heard she's pretty slutty.
shyanne is cool

Warrensburg, MO

#3 Feb 10, 2012
Gee what an awesome birthday present! Oh wait, it's 56 minutes past. But still :p
unknown

United States

#4 Feb 10, 2012
Just like her mom
dmg

Rolla, MO

#5 Feb 11, 2012
your all stupid
kaylyn gresham

United States

#6 Feb 11, 2012
Okay whoever the hell you are leave shyanne the fuck alone she is not a slut an neither is her mom I love shyanne like my own sister do you guys have nothing better to do then sit and the computer and run Yuri damn mouth but just saying leave her the hell alone I mean it...Shyanne I Love Yu Sis
Anonymous

Lexington, MO

#7 Feb 11, 2012
I don't really know her but iv heard of her she dates my friends brother everyone calls her a slut. But I guess ill just see for my self if I even meet her...
kaylyn gresham

United States

#8 Feb 11, 2012
Who is your friend an who's his brother and she is not a damn slut
Anonymous

Lexington, MO

#9 Feb 11, 2012
kaylyn gresham wrote:
Who is your friend an who's his brother and she is not a damn slut
I never said she was a slut.! I said that's what ppl called her. I think she could be pretty cool if I got to know her. And don't worry about who my friends are cuz the guy she dated is my friend too!

Since: Jan 12

Denver, Colorado

#10 Feb 11, 2012
I believe she is talking about me. Shyanne is a good friend. She doesn't try and hurt people on purpose. She is nice and has a big heart. And I guess having sex one time makes you slutty?? Wrong. Screw off man.
Brit-ahh-nayyyy

Saint Peters, MO

#11 Feb 11, 2012
Mkkk I think this is really stupid. I mean really? Everyone makes mistakes dont act like your perfect because your not. So dont sit here and bash Shyanne for being a "slut" when you dont even know the whole story. Shes beautiful and you guys are just jealous of her. and seriously Bringing her mom into it? Thats pathetic my name is onhere too and my mom is apperantly a whore now too. Guys grow a pair and say it to her face, put your real name, or just shut the fuck up. i mean seriously she is a great girl and she suppperrr funnny :)
I L O V E S H Y A N N E R O S S!:)
If you have a problem say it too her face, or better yet say it to me :)
Shyanne

Rolla, MO

#12 Feb 11, 2012
Thanks Josh,&Kaylyn,&everyone else. & For you guys that are calling me a slut, yeah. ive had sex once. so that makes me a slut right? Good one. Half of the girls in rolla bang every guy they date, & im sure the person using a fake i.d is on of them. You guys needa learn to grow up, seriously. Stop hiding behind a computer screen,&PUT YOUR REAL NAME! Your patheic. When you finally decide to grow up,&get the balls to say it to MY FACE and not hide who you are, Then we will talk. Until then, keep my name out of your mouth&grow up! You guys make me laugh.(;
Shyanne

Rolla, MO

#13 Feb 11, 2012
&&whoever is saying stuff about my mom, can most deffenitly come pay me a visit. My mom is faar from a slut. & If you wanna keep running your mouth about about her, can come pay me a visit.
Shyanne

Rolla, MO

#14 Feb 11, 2012
Thanks Britney!
Anonymous

Lexington, MO

#15 Feb 11, 2012
Shyanne wrote:
Thanks Josh,&Kaylyn,&everyone else. & For you guys that are calling me a slut, yeah. ive had sex once. so that makes me a slut right? Good one. Half of the girls in rolla bang every guy they date, & im sure the person using a fake i.d is on of them. You guys needa learn to grow up, seriously. Stop hiding behind a computer screen,&PUT YOUR REAL NAME! Your patheic. When you finally decide to grow up,&get the balls to say it to MY FACE and not hide who you are, Then we will talk. Until then, keep my name out of your mouth&grow up! You guys make me laugh.(;
You see pretty cool haha :) and in not being sarcastic
aubree gleason

Rolla, MO

#16 Feb 11, 2012
Your not a slut shyanne! Ur far from it and I can't believe people are calling you one.... So what u have had sex oh well it was ur choice and people don't have to make fun of u for it...... They just waist there lives on here..:)
Shyanne

Rolla, MO

#17 Feb 11, 2012
Thanks.
Shyanne

Rolla, MO

#18 Feb 11, 2012
Josh. -Text me.
Shyanne

Rolla, MO

#19 Feb 11, 2012
Thanks Aubree. I love you sis!<3 Text me(:
Wynesha

United States

#20 Feb 11, 2012
Wowww. Shyanne is a great person. Shes not a slut. Its all rumors and lie. People should stop makin judgements off of what other people say. Stop bein a follower. Make your own judgements. Shyanne is my homie, and i love herr! Shes funnny and nice, as long as you dont get on her bad side! People are dumbb!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Moe where you been. 1 hr Cupid 2
gert (May '14) 5 hr luck 8
chris crawford 6 hr just giving so kn... 1
angie richards 6 hr just giving so kn... 1
Oil prices 8 hr killa_the_compass... 38
Looking for a phone company . 13 hr Santa paws 7
fight at cookin from scratch 15 hr delia 8
Rolla Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web