Casenet question
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
who cares

Arnold, MO

#24 Jan 17, 2013
Maybe you should stop smoking crack, prostituting yourself, cooking meth and passing bad checks, then you wouldn't have to worry about someone snitchin! Dumbass!
kelly

Saint Louis, MO

#25 Sep 10, 2013
I have an SIS I applied for a job a few months ago and the charges appeared I went on casenet last night and under charges, judgements, and sentencing it say this charge is no longer pending view case num so I searched by the num and nothing popped up what does this mean
Goody

United States

#26 Sep 11, 2013
Matt Harman is listed under 2 names in CaseNet. Try searching for Mathew spelled with only one t.
Elmolover18

Kansas City, MO

#27 Jun 14, 2016
longtimeresident wrote:
Finishing your prob or parole doesnt mean anything. The casenet file on me says that i have a felony passing bad checks and that i spent 6 months in pulaski jail. Both of which are false. Yes i did pass a bad check in pulaski county for $14. And i didnt serve any jail time over it. I got a $150 fine and thats it. When i called the court house to get it cleared up they told me that "just because it is on casenet doesnt mean that its true. Casenet isnt run by any govt agency and that there is nothing we can do about what was written in the court transcripts." No i know who this post is about and they more likely than not a snith. In my opinion, they are a snivelling little %!+#!
My fiance just finished probation and his po even told him to his face that all his traffic violations and speeding tickets and everything will be taken off of case.net , so yea finishing your probation dose matter.
Mr Ed

Troy, MO

#28 Jun 14, 2016
If all you tards stop breaking the law, you would not need to worry about case net. Stop shp lifting, meth smoking and being all aroung stupid and all will be alright. Tards.
Marion Cobretti

Rolla, MO

#29 Jun 14, 2016
Elmolover18 wrote:
<quoted text>

My fiance just finished probation and his po even told him to his face that all his traffic violations and speeding tickets and everything will be taken off of case.net , so yea finishing your probation dose matter.
I like your username but you and your PO are full of sh!t

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I'd stick it in her 57 min Richard 3
Jeremy Batcher sk8 1 hr bandannaduke 4
Kendra wilson kyle light (Jan '16) 4 hr lmao 43
Anyone know a dean Martin from vida mo ? (Jul '14) 6 hr Go f yourself 5
Nevada Clift- Wilson 7 hr Wow 4
jesse ryce (Jan '12) 9 hr Just saying 67
Cindy Westall (Jan '16) 16 hr Somalia 12

Rolla Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance