Casenet question
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Tom

Chicago, IL

#1 Sep 22, 2011
I am curious. A friend if mine dated a guy for a number of years and defended him greatly about rumors he was working for the police. I brought it to her attention that he wasnt a good man besides pitting her safety at risk by telling on his own friends. Ibshowed her his casenet files and there were like three or four pages of charges on him for stalking and abuse. Today we look at it and a drug charge , traffic violations, adult abuse and stalking charges and other unsavory things have disappeared from his name on there. If that don't tell me something indont know what does!

“Sara Searcy”

Since: Jan 11

Rolla, MO

#2 Sep 22, 2011
Tom wrote:
I am curious. A friend if mine dated a guy for a number of years and defended him greatly about rumors he was working for the police. I brought it to her attention that he wasnt a good man besides pitting her safety at risk by telling on his own friends. Ibshowed her his casenet files and there were like three or four pages of charges on him for stalking and abuse. Today we look at it and a drug charge , traffic violations, adult abuse and stalking charges and other unsavory things have disappeared from his name on there. If that don't tell me something indont know what does!
It means the cases were nolle. Most likely due to lack of evidence, no witness's etc.....
michelle

Chicago, IL

#4 Sep 22, 2011
Are he snitch like a certain punk in rolla mo it might be same punk
could be

Rolla, MO

#5 Sep 22, 2011
or he made a deal. somehow the charges were dropped, expunged, sealed, etc. I know of someone who took care of there fines and such and their names/charges are still on casenet. The only way cases are taken off casenet are if the cases were dropped, like SpaceChick522 said, for lack of evidence and such, or if he took care of it through finishing probabtion/fines/community service etc, or if he made a deal to get them erased....
michelle

Chicago, IL

#6 Sep 23, 2011
Yes but if they got probation it would say probation or occs i bet I know who ur talking bout lol
longtimeresident

Rolla, MO

#7 Sep 23, 2011
Finishing your prob or parole doesnt mean anything. The casenet file on me says that i have a felony passing bad checks and that i spent 6 months in pulaski jail. Both of which are false. Yes i did pass a bad check in pulaski county for $14. And i didnt serve any jail time over it. I got a $150 fine and thats it. When i called the court house to get it cleared up they told me that "just because it is on casenet doesnt mean that its true. Casenet isnt run by any govt agency and that there is nothing we can do about what was written in the court transcripts." No i know who this post is about and they more likely than not a snith. In my opinion, they are a snivelling little %!+#!
LooseLipsGetPard ons

Chicago, IL

#8 Sep 23, 2011
Matt Harmen hangs out with the junkies in the show factory addition. Always running around looking like a cop. I knew him from my boy Austin. Austin told ne he thought the guy was a snitch
Flipmaster Big MOE

Salem, MO

#9 Sep 23, 2011
michelle wrote:
Yes but if they got probation it would say probation or occs i bet I know who ur talking bout lol
Actually, it depends if it s.e.s. or s.i.s. probation, because when you walk it down they take it off, I know that for certain. One stays on your record and the other one doesn't.

“Sara Searcy”

Since: Jan 11

Rolla, MO

#10 Sep 23, 2011
SIS- Suspended Imposition of Sentence (NOT a conviction)

SES- Suspended Execution of Sentance (Conviction).

An SIS will disappear of casenet, when the defendant successfully completes probation, and SES will not.

He also could have gotten a DPA (Differed prosecution Agreement) which will not appear on casenet.
longtimeresident

United States

#11 Sep 24, 2011
Look! Hes an effin narc! Thats it. I know him personally and hes a narc. Simple as that.
michelle

Chicago, IL

#12 Sep 24, 2011
Are we talking bout same snitch lol
Barb Arian

United States

#13 Sep 24, 2011
Quite possibly. Theres so many that its hard to tell LMAO!
michelle

Chicago, IL

#14 Sep 25, 2011
Lol probably
Rose

Burlington, IA

#16 Nov 29, 2011
Miss Spaceship?...thanx for the info. I was on
casenet...then wasn't...sounds good.*note..snitches Suck* R
China Man

Rolla, MO

#18 Nov 29, 2011
Maybe he ran a secret, covert mission for the United States government and one of his conditions was the expunging of his record.
shhhh

Rolla, MO

#19 Nov 29, 2011
China Man wrote:
Maybe he ran a secret, covert mission for the United States government and one of his conditions was the expunging of his record.
Great. Now you just blew his cover.
oliver

Wentzville, MO

#20 Mar 6, 2012
I bet your talking about Brad Dayton aren't you?
craig

Columbia, MO

#21 Dec 22, 2012
what does it mean if my case was taken off of mo case net? And my court dates were cancelled in june of 2013.
Sam

Rolla, MO

#22 Dec 22, 2012
Dont go just by casenet,call the court.
billybobjane

Steelville, MO

#23 Dec 22, 2012
craig wrote:
what does it mean if my case was taken off of mo case net? And my court dates were cancelled in june of 2013.
Defiantly call and find out, sometimes cases magically disappear when they have a warrant for your arrest. Be careful of that. Also it depends on if its a civil or criminal case. I've seen civil cases like paternity or modification cases disappear during trial.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How's the police, EMS and fire services here? 1 hr Ihateidiots 10
amy skyles 1 hr lol 9
Tim Potter 4 hr Sister 2
Rep. Jason Smith 4 hr Cotton 10
Rolla Hangout (Apr '13) 20 hr I hate you 21
drug busts Sat Ihateidiots 18
Ryan Dillon for Senate Sat Grow up 7
Walmart Distribution Center good place to work? (Jun '12) Mar 22 MaddoxDada 608

Rolla Jobs

More from around the web