Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

It's called birth control! Babies having babies. They make horrible mothers and look like sluts! Who all is a teen mom now?
Mom

Greenfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

I was a teen mom. I'm now almost 30 and have my 3 beautiful children. I am not a horrible mother. I work full time with 2 jobs and give my kids everything they want. So get your info straight before you run your mouth.
kasseyy(:

Washington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Uh, seriously? I am 18 and pregnant with my second. Whose business is it? Not anyone's. I'm an excellent mom on my own husband and I BOTH employed and my child is VERY healthy. She gets anything and everything she wants! A woman could be 30, strung out on drugs, and oh, she's a good mom because she's not a TEEN? Ha, you sound dumb, stop running your fat mouth.
She-man

Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

[QUOTE who="kasseyy(:"]Uh, seriously? I am 18 and pregnant with my second. Whose business is it? Not anyone's. I'm an excellent mom on my own husband and I BOTH employed and my child is VERY healthy. She gets anything and everything she wants! A woman could be 30, strung out on drugs, and oh, she's a good mom because she's not a TEEN? Ha, you sound dumb, stop running your fat mouth.[/QUOTE]
What's your last name?
kasseyy(:

Washington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Who cares? What does it matter?
She-man

Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

[QUOTE who="kasseyy(:"]Who cares? What does it matter?[/QUOTE]
Cuz I think you're full of shit ;)
Yeahh

West Jordan, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Honestly, I have met some GREAT teen parents who honestly look out for their children then there are the teen moms who leave their children with their parents and expect them to take care of "it". There are the shitty ones out there. But a good majority take care of their responsibilities. Before you start running your mouth, look into your facts. Not everyone got pregnant to get on Teen Mom or 16 and Pregnant.
kasseyy(:

Washington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

She-man wrote:
[QUOTE who="kasseyy(:"]Who cares? What does it matter?"

Cuz I think you're full of shit ;)
Good(: I don't care(:
who cares

Saint James, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Who cares its gonna keep happening its never gonna stop so why bother talking bout it teens are gonna have sex regardless everybody has sex as a teen nobody on here that bashes them has any room to talk just because some of you didn't get prego doesn't mean anything... now I do agree some of the teens are bad parents but only because they wasn't ready for a child but I don't really think many ppl are exactly ready but what I'm saying is some of the teen moms "SOME" ARE very good parents but its the ones that are more mature in the brain then the others... but bashing the teens isn't gonna help them be a better parent, instead of talking sh*t why don't you try to help them with advice on how to because better parent I mean your only bashing the females yet the teen boys are just as guilty n boys are the first to not step up to be a good FATHER... not all but most so think about that befor you just focus on the teen mom it toolbar teen boy to get her prego so wake up
who cares

Saint James, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

I mean teen boy not tool bar... damn auto correct
who cares

Saint James, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

"Took a "
just me

Saint James, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Teen moms what about the teen fathers? There are some great teen parents out there and there are some bad ones. Yes, maybe they should wait until they can correctly afford a child but you deal with what comes your way. As a teen mom myself I can tell you it is harder to have them young but I was a great teen mom, I went to school, worked, payed my own bills and took care of my child with the help of her father. We have been together child we were 16 and are now in our 30s. So not all teens are bad parents.
Bad parents

Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Who are the bad teen moms?
And who are the bad teen dads? I hear a lot but never know who is actually a good teen parent cause there isn't many!
teen

Saint James, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

I was 18 when I got pregnant and 19 when. I had him. I'm married go to school full time. Work part time and my husband works full time. My son had everything he needs and then some. FU K YOU! Yes there's some bad teen moms, there's also bad moms in there 20s and 30s. Stop stereotyping us!
who cares

Saint James, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

teen wrote:
I was 18 when I got pregnant and 19 when. I had him. I'm married go to school full time. Work part time and my husband works full time. My son had everything he needs and then some. FU K YOU! Yes there's some bad teen moms, there's also bad moms in there 20s and 30s. Stop stereotyping us!
amen to that there's more older bad parents then younger ones because the young ones learned mainly from their parents cuz they was sh*tty parents... this whole bad young parent crap is for the birds any body at any age can b a bad parent the only reading the young ones are getting bashed is because its the young either jealous or Hatein haters are the ones talking sh*t Jr high n high school childish behavior if you don't like the teen "patents " then who cares don't likem buy there's no point to b trying to get ppl to talk trash in them just cuz u wanna hurt their feelings u wouldn't wanna be in here getting bashed so STFU and mind ur own damn business and grow up n move on with life its hard enough to be a teen parent let alone being a teen parent that's constantly gotta get in a site like this n see wut really hurtful things ppl are sayin bout them so move in with life and let them "try" and focus on doin the right things nobody can lead them they gotta WANNA be a good parent..... REMEMBER BAD PARENTS COME IN ALL AGES

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

66 Users are viewing the Rolla Forum right now

Search the Rolla Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Having to take job far away 40 min Jobless 1
Rolla kmart closing 6-29-2014 55 min Just 26
Marriage counselor 1 hr jack 9
any one out there ready for what's coming. 3 hr Patriot 13
autumn smith pleads guilty 4 hr tim 17
Walmart Distribution Center good place to work? (Jun '12) 4 hr DC buckeye 191
katie and paige aka cows 6 hr Paige 10
•••
•••