has anybody heard about fefa or fifa ...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
curious

United States

#21 Nov 11, 2012
Wow I really thought this was a bunch of crap but it is real. I can not believe this.i think everybody needs to be educated on this. I knew nothing of this just a week ago. Hope I am not hunted down and locked up for asking.
about those camps

Rolla, MO

#22 Nov 11, 2012
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/FEMA_concentrati...

"FEMA concentration camps exist in the mind of a particularly loopy bunch of conspiracy theorists (or Deus Ex players who really need to put down the mouse and keyboard), who believe that mass internment facilities have been built across the continental United States by the Federal Emergency Management Agency, in preparation for a future declaration of martial law."
Juan

Belton, MO

#23 Nov 11, 2012
info wrote:
Recent legislation attempting to legitimize the use of internment camps to detain U.S. citizens in the event of an uprising or civil unrest has many people asking what nation they live in.
In a country born out of political dissent, we watch our leaders in Washington slowly pass bills that label ordinary Americans as thought criminals and potential domestic terrorists for simply questioning the actions of their government. We see third party candidates and their impassioned supporters listed in secret government reports that call their allegiance into question and brand them as fanatics and extremists.
Senate committee hearings and official FBI documents further illustrate the mindset of our elected officials as they classify homeschoolers, gun rights activists and anti-abortionists as threats against the existing social and political order; by default creating an entire nation of radicals and revolutionaries - where everyone is a suspect… equally guilty until proven otherwise.
How has our government shown that they will deal with these people? The same way as every other totalitarian regime throughout history - marginalize their activities then lock them up. Prisons are being built; internment camps constructed and laws passed that deal severely with anyone who dares to step out of line or ask too many questions.
Who are the potential domestic terrorists that will end up in these camps?
Why is legislation being used to legitimize the use of FEMA camps?
Why are 3rd party candidates being labeled as extremists in official government reports?
Who are the new terrorists?
Will 2010 Census information be used to round up Americans?
Obama Youth Army? Why are the Boy Scouts being trained by the DHS?
Will Americans fight back or simply go quietly?
CLICK HERE to learn more about FEMA camps
There are a few steps that can be taken to prevent detainment. First, learn to speak Spanish. Second, you need to start tanning. Finally, you need to get the proper documentation to prove that you are a Mexican national. These three simple things will make it nearly impossible to be arrested in most states and by ICE agents.

Since: Jan 10

Vichy, MO

#24 Jan 7, 2013
There is a FEMA camp at Ft. Leonard Wool.
vidaguy

United States

#25 Jan 7, 2013
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>There are a few steps that can be taken to prevent detainment. First, learn to speak Spanish. Second, you need to start tanning. Finally, you need to get the proper documentation to prove that you are a Mexican national. These three simple things will make it nearly impossible to be arrested in most states and by ICE agents.
That's funny.. Roflmmfao!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Overdoses in st james 45 min Mr Ed 6
Mr Ed might be Rolla's famous missing man Tim ... 52 min Mr Ed 26
Jennifer Lewis charged with murder... 1 hr Eric C 18
Chad Affolter 1 hr just a girl 2
I would bang Olivia Gronewald 2 hr D B Cooper 4
Local prosecutors 4 hr Lauren Adams 23
give up 5 hr Truthbomb 18

Rolla Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance