has anybody heard about fefa or fifa camps?

Posted in the Rolla Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 25 Comments Last updated Jan 7, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
curious

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

I was told that there r these strange prison like camps popping up all over the place and nobody knows what they are. I'm not sure how true this is but it sounded very convincing. Supposedly somebody looked in to them and went to one and there was nobody but guards. I want to know if this is true.. If so I think we should all be very concerned..
princess

Clinton, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Actually they are called FEMA camps, and yes, you should be concerned! Go to www.campfema.com and learn more about it. I wish more people would try to educate themselves about our government's "secret" projects!
DemVoter

Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

princess wrote:
Actually they are called FEMA camps, and yes, you should be concerned! Go to www.campfema.com and learn more about it. I wish more people would try to educate themselves about our government's "secret" projects!
Fear monger, much?
Been there

Warrensburg, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Fifa is the governing body of international football (soccer) and yes, the have training camps.
KarlRove

Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

princess wrote:
Be afraid!!!
Be Very Afraid !!!
info

Euless, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Recent legislation attempting to legitimize the use of internment camps to detain U.S. citizens in the event of an uprising or civil unrest has many people asking what nation they live in.

In a country born out of political dissent, we watch our leaders in Washington slowly pass bills that label ordinary Americans as thought criminals and potential domestic terrorists for simply questioning the actions of their government. We see third party candidates and their impassioned supporters listed in secret government reports that call their allegiance into question and brand them as fanatics and extremists.

Senate committee hearings and official FBI documents further illustrate the mindset of our elected officials as they classify homeschoolers, gun rights activists and anti-abortionists as threats against the existing social and political order; by default creating an entire nation of radicals and revolutionaries - where everyone is a suspect… equally guilty until proven otherwise.

How has our government shown that they will deal with these people? The same way as every other totalitarian regime throughout history - marginalize their activities then lock them up. Prisons are being built; internment camps constructed and laws passed that deal severely with anyone who dares to step out of line or ask too many questions.

Who are the potential domestic terrorists that will end up in these camps?

Why is legislation being used to legitimize the use of FEMA camps?

Why are 3rd party candidates being labeled as extremists in official government reports?

Who are the new terrorists?

Will 2010 Census information be used to round up Americans?

Obama Youth Army? Why are the Boy Scouts being trained by the DHS?

Will Americans fight back or simply go quietly?

CLICK HERE to learn more about FEMA camps
princess

Clinton, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

I am afraid. Afraid for our country and our freedoms.
Scotty

Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

princess wrote:
Dont worrie,we got Obama
holy cow

Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

princess wrote:
Don't you realize that's what they want! They want you to be afraid. Fear is a power tool of coercion and control. Be very aware of the agenda of anyone who tries to evoke your fear. They are trying to control you!

Fulton, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

curious wrote:
I was told that there r these strange prison like camps popping up all over the place and nobody knows what they are. I'm not sure how true this is but it sounded very convincing. Supposedly somebody looked in to them and went to one and there was nobody but guards. I want to know if this is true.. If so I think we should all be very concerned..
Hello,welcome to Glenn Beck 3 years ago...
http://youtu.be/izjfdfDHjWQ
ricky jarvis

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Peace love and AIDS

Since: Apr 12

Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Basically, we're gonna end up like The Hunger Games?
noangel

Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Executive orders from every president since the Kennedy administration have already put COG protocols (that circumvent the constitution)in place. The president can declare a national emergency for any reason he chooses. As Col. Oliver North was interrogated by congress way back in the eighties with the Iran/Contra, the plan to suspend the constitution was swept under the rug as a "national security issue".
Check out the following resources. They may be a little cheesy as far as production, but the message is correct:
(1) Stuart Best, video "Report from Iron Mountain"
(2) Bill Cooper, video "Behold a pale Horse"
(3) Text to audio, "Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion, aka "The 25 Goals of the Illuminati"
Henry Kissinger,book "Diplomacy" last chapter called "The New World Order Reconsidered"
This information is REAL. The agenda is REAL.
"Infowars", daily radio broadcast with Alex Jones
You can find all these on Google.
Those who forget history are doomed to repeat it!
The production may be cheap, but the messages are priceless.

shaking my damn head

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

noangel wrote:
Executive orders from every president since the Kennedy administration have already put COG protocols (that circumvent the constitution)in place. The president can declare a national emergency for any reason he chooses. As Col. Oliver North was interrogated by congress way back in the eighties with the Iran/Contra, the plan to suspend the constitution was swept under the rug as a "national security issue".
Check out the following resources. They may be a little cheesy as far as production, but the message is correct:
(1) Stuart Best, video "Report from Iron Mountain"
(2) Bill Cooper, video "Behold a pale Horse"
(3) Text to audio, "Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion, aka "The 25 Goals of the Illuminati"
Henry Kissinger,book "Diplomacy" last chapter called "The New World Order Reconsidered"
This information is REAL. The agenda is REAL.
"Infowars", daily radio broadcast with Alex Jones
You can find all these on Google.
Those who forget history are doomed to repeat it!
The production may be cheap, but the messages are priceless.
If you believe what Alex Jones says about anything then your very very gullible my friend.
shaking my damn head

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

holy cow wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you realize that's what they want! They want you to be afraid. Fear is a power tool of coercion and control. Be very aware of the agenda of anyone who tries to evoke your fear. They are trying to control you!
So we should be aware of your agenda then right? Your trying to envoke fear on us about the people we shouldnt fear. lmao
shaking my damn head

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

For real though people like Alex Jones have an agenda believe it or not and its to make you wanna tune into there radio station or website(infowars) to listen to what they say.(Thats how they get paid.) Joe Rogans a good friend of Alex Jones and still doesnt think half the shit he says is accurate.(Neither do I.) He even told him that on his own show asking: "Do you really believe all this shit man?" Ive listened to alot of stuff like this not for its news about the NWO, FEMA camps, Cem trails, End of the world theories, or even the 9/11 conspiracy but its ENTERTAINMENT. Thats all it is and to be honest COAST to COAST is the best. ;) Love that radio show for real. Wanna hear some craziness listen to the call-ins and special guests. Absolutely great if you wanna expand your mind and hear some great stories.
holy cow

Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

shaking my damn head wrote:
<quoted text> So we should be aware of your agenda then right? Your trying to envoke fear on us about the people we shouldnt fear. lmao
I never told anyone to be afraid or did I attempt to make them fearful, in fact, I told them to avoid fear. Gees...

“Your Time -- Is Up!”

Since: Jul 10

All places are alike to me

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Don't be afraid. In a crisis, when they offer you a ride to a "safe place" just decline the offer, if you dare. It will be a crisis larger than Katrina or Sandy. The rides might be in large green vehicles or conscripted school buses. I won't be home when they stop by my door.
noangel

Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Let's say Alex Jones and Glen Beck are kooks.
The government has openly stated that many American citizens are potential terrorists. FEMA camps are being built, and more and more groups are labeled as threats by Homeland Security. The president has authorized and carried out hits on American citizens without trial. Henry Kissinger writes about the dissolution of national sovereignty and the rise of world government as a capstone of a project that has been generations in the making. The NWO is just a few years from completion and it is patriotism that is the enemy of the NWO.
He states the NWO is good for the world, but it will be hard for the US. He talks about how we must adapt or suffer. That makes me concerned.
Does he have an agenda? Yep..But we do not fight against flesh and blood, we fight against ideas. We need to be informed, not frightened.
look and you will see

Jefferson City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

its not about being afraid its about being aware look at everything with commen sence if could happen learn about it and be prepared if not forget about it and move on as for im ready for anything you should do the same

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Rolla Forum right now

Search the Rolla Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 46 min Ferguson in shambles 795
trash on the farm 2 hr killa_the_compass... 2
Quit taking all the Slushees at Mobil On The Run!! 4 hr your name 7
Aaron's furniture store 5 hr Squishee 2
flipmaster 9 hr get a life 70
Any cute white and black couples?? 9 hr get a life 24
MO Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 10 hr Truth 241
Rolla police chief to "retire" soon 18 hr Sick of it 68
Walmart Distribution Center good place to work? (Jun '12) Mon Emmy 238
•••
•••
•••
•••