mcdonalds /Rolla kingshwy

mcdonalds /Rolla kingshwy

Posted in the Rolla Forum

wow

United States

#1 Nov 22, 2012
What happened ? Are they now a part of the sheltered workshop and homeless shelter? Holy shit I turned around a left !!! Sorry Dave
Controlled mayhem

Odessa, MO

#2 Nov 22, 2012
What are you talking about?
O fan

Salem, MO

#3 Nov 22, 2012
Controlled mayhem wrote:
What are you talking about?
They hired Killa.
just sayin..

United States

#4 Nov 22, 2012
wow wrote:
What happened ? Are they now a part of the sheltered workshop and homeless shelter? Holy shit I turned around a left !!! Sorry Dave
What does that mean part of the sheltered workshop. U r a piece of shit for being like that, I bet u r a racist too aren't u. Ur scum. There's a lot of good ppl at the workshop and they r a lot better than u r. U tried to talk crap about a fast food place and u just showed ur true colors. Good job dumb ass.
Hometown Girl

Jefferson City, MO

#5 Nov 23, 2012
wow wrote:
It sounds like you're teed-off because you didn't get hired there. Who in the he** are you to look down on people from the Sheltered Workshop, or people who are homeless?? They're probably better workers than a lot of people around here!
wow

Rolla, MO

#6 Nov 23, 2012
Haha. Just thought I'd stir the pot. Sorry I didn't think you people that worked there could use a computer to get on topix.
vidaguy

United States

#7 Nov 23, 2012
Well I went there today and not just one thing was wrong. We got 4 meals. 2 kids meals and 2 adult meals. Not 1 thing was right. I ended up throwing it almost all away. By the time they got my burgers right my fries were cold and the kids didn't even eat their burger. Said it tasted funny so I looked at it and it is covered in seasoning.. I don't know what's up but we won't be going back for a while.. They have went way down hill..
killa tha constipated

Rolla, MO

#8 Nov 23, 2012
I et there and now I cant' poo.

Oh lawdy lawdy !

I got one hung !
hey

United States

#9 Nov 25, 2012
I ain't lettin no dang retard touch my food. Ill throw it back at em.
just sayin..

Saint Robert, MO

#10 Nov 25, 2012
wow wrote:
Seriously u r truly a Douchebag & there's a special place 4 ppl like u who make fun of handicapped ppl!!!U really need 2 get a life!U clearly dk s*** bout the workshop 2 b talkin trash like that bout it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jake Spabo 45 min Whatever 8
annoying barking dogs (Mar '12) 1 hr Wilson 32
watkins remodel 5 hr hank908765 40
teacher 15 hr ! 4
RD Hildinfart 18 hr Sam 1
anytime fitness (Feb '12) 20 hr Brad 58
Racists in rolla 21 hr Mee 24

Rolla Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance