find somethin better to do then dog o...

find somethin better to do then dog on our men!!!

Posted in the Rolla Forum

nicole

Rolla, MO

#1 Nov 30, 2012
all u rasist people need to find a new fn hobbie its the 20th century!! u have no idea how they treat us obviously they doin somethin right because we love them! one bad person dont make a whole race bad or they all would b! and all u hatin a** hos who just jealous cause they dont wanna b with u and some of them use your a**es u know they got someone and that who they goin to be with so dont act dumb! i got a good one and i tired off hearin all yalls lies on him! He the man i goin to mary he take care of me and our kids! y yall wanna say they use us cause we white!yea that y we got rings on our fingers!!
Calendar

United States

#2 Nov 30, 2012
Nichole: We are living in the 21st century.....fyi. To say otherwise makes you sound stupid and illiterate. I think you must be pregnant, because in your entire paragraph you missed every period! Lol
Bestie

Rolla, MO

#3 Nov 30, 2012
I agree sowith you Nicole, bunch of dumb people and stupid a** lil girls in this town
Anonymous

Rolla, MO

#4 Nov 30, 2012
not pregnant have a newborn and a 5 year old to distract me! u not even one of the ppl who was talking racist or bad about them were u? ecspecially if u from illinois!
Anonymous

Rolla, MO

#5 Nov 30, 2012
yea wanna say they pregnant and sh** come on now i been with him damn near 3 years we have a family and they want wht i got i dunno who bestie is but assumin it someone else in the group! aint none of us fat and bein used if they wanna say they got money and stuff then they bein used and prob not gettin nothin for it to b honest!! i tired of lookin at this shi* and it sayin my man dont work he live off me and they all beat us and abandon there kids! 1 person dont make em all like that there prob 100 country boys in this town that do the same or worse! and there names sure arent on here almost 1oo times!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Danielle Jordan 9 hr Absolutely 2
Front Porch Boutique - Rolla 10 hr Aubrey 7
Steven and Georgia Warren foster parents 10 hr Cutty 10
Sarah lefebvre wagoner anybody know what happened 10 hr Cutty 19
New antique store in Rolla soon. 10 hr townee 13
blaine webb 10 hr Blaine 2
Amalie McCarthy 10 hr Amalie 3

Rolla Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance